Hey, you used my blurb! Oh, quiet up, Mike.
你用了我写的简介 消停点吧 麦克
Gary, call the White House
盖瑞 给白宫打电♥话♥
and tell them to cancel that stupid portrait thing,
让他们取消那个肖像揭幕什么的
'cause I don't wanna go.
我不想去
What are you talking about? You have to go.
你说什么呢? 你必须去
I just can't take this, you know?
我受不了了 你知道吗?
I've taken the rest of it.
我已经忍♥受了其他所有事情
I took the election loss,
我接受了落选
I took Andrew's infidelity,
我接受了安德鲁的不忠
Catherine's Catherine-ness, okay?
凯瑟琳的"凯瑟琳化"
But this I cannot take.
但这个我接受不了
Listen to me, Tom is a weak man.
听我说 汤姆是个弱鸡
It wasn't even that good, I gotta tell you.
其实那次根本没那么好 我跟你说
Oh, please give me the permission
请给我这个机会
to tell that to his face tomorrow.
明天当着他的面说
Please, I beg you. Oh, my God, right.
求求你了 哦老天爷 好吧
I forgot Tom is gonna be there.
我忘了汤姆也会去
This is like Black History Month.
这就像黑人历史月
It never fucking ends!
简直没有尽头!
Do you want me to 69 him?
你想让我69(口)他吗?
Oh, 86. Yeah.
你是说86(除掉)他吧 对
No, because then it just becomes this thing.
不行 那样就真把这件事当回事了
Okay, what about the speech? What about the speech, all right?
好吧 那演讲呢? 演讲怎么办?
President Montez is giving that amazing speech about you.
蒙特兹总统准备了一个很棒的赞美你的演讲
And I asked them to use the Jackie Kennedy crystal service.
我还让他们用了杰奎琳·肯尼迪的水晶杯服务
Really? Yep.
真的? 是的
Nobody since Jackie
自杰奎琳之后
has given as much for their country as you.
没有人像你一样对国家贡献这么多
That is true.
那倒是真的
If Jackie Kennedy can go through the day
如果杰奎琳·肯尼迪能做到
with her husband's philandering brains all over her dress
她丈夫的脑浆洒在她裙子上
and her head held high, looking stunning,
还高昂着头 美丽夺目
even though they made her ride
但我还是要说
around in a convertible like an animal, I might add,
他们让她坐着敞篷车转圈 简直像观赏动物
you can go to the White House tomorrow
她能做到 那你明天也可以去白宫
and forget all about those 15 minutes
完全忘掉他十五分钟
where he couldn't even unzip the back of your dress.
还有他都没解开你裙子拉链这码事
Wait a minute, what? How do you know that?
等会 什么? 你怎么知道的?
It was in Mike's notes.
在麦克的记录里
Oh, right.
好吧
Okay, fine, I'll go.
好吧 我会去的
Okay? But I am not gonna have a good time.
好吗? 但我不会开心的
And if one person mentions Tom James to me,
而且只要有一个人向我提起汤姆詹姆斯
I'm gonna go piss in that punch bowl.
我就要尿在潘趣酒的大碗里
This country doesn't deserve you. I know it.
这个国家配不上你 我知道
Voting closes in five minutes and we're still missing votes.
投票五分钟之内结束 但我们票数还不够
Well, well, well, sorry, boys,
等会等会 抱歉孩子们
no votes today on legalizing tiny Fleshlights for micro wangs.
今天没有给迷你老二配小手电的投票
Except for you, Gellardi.
特别是你 杰拉迪
I'd wager it takes a whole roll of duct tape
我打赌得要一卷胶带
to strap down your hog of a cock.
才能把你猪一样的身材和老二捆住
For your information, we're called the Jeffersons, probably,
提醒你一下 我们召集了杰弗逊组织 算是吧
and we're here to shove some liberty up America's ass.
我们要给美国一点自♥由♥的颜色看看
If you'll excuse me, Roger, I'm gonna whip it out.
失陪了 罗杰 我要掏出我的老二了
Madam Clerk, Representative Gellardi
书♥记♥员女士 杰拉迪议员
votes no on HR 2970.
不同意HR 2970
Recorded. Madam Clerk,
已记录 书♥记♥员女士
Representative Clark votes no on HR 2970.
克拉克议员 不同意HR 2970
This was a done deal!
我们说好的!
Now look what you did, you writhing, piss-filled skin Twizzler!
看看你干的好事 你个傻♥逼♥
You made Speaker Marwood run all the way down here!
你让马尔伍德议长跑到这来!
Now the clots in his legs are gonna rush to his brain.
现在他腿里的血栓要跑到脑子里去了
And maybe you were too busy
大概你看多了007
biting James Bond's cable car wire to realize,
跟本理解不了
but if we don't raise the debt ceiling,
但是如果我们不提高债务上线
America's financial system is gonna go belly-up like what, Will?
美国经济就要像什么一样完蛋 威尔?
Like my labradoodle, Teddy, when I
像我把我的拉布拉多狗特迪的老二上裹满蜂蜜
cover his cock in honey and give him a sticky licky.
然后给了他一个棒棒糖一样
No, bad! Look at me.
不好! 看着我
You could shut down the government.
你会让政♥府♥停摆的
Well, maybe the government needs to be shut down
没准政♥府♥需要停摆了
because it's broken. Oh!
因为政♥府♥已经出问题了! 哦!
And when something's broken, you shut it down,
当有东西坏掉的时候 你要关掉它
and then you turn it back on again like with a router.
然后再重启 就像路由器一样
And if they didn't want me to shut down the government,
而且如果他们不想让我关掉政♥府♥
then maybe they should've invited me to the Meyer unveiling!
那他们就应该邀请我去梅耶的揭幕仪式!
Do you even know what an unveiling ceremony is?!
你知道什么是揭幕仪式吗?
Look, whether I know what an unveiling is or is not
听着 我知不知道什么是揭幕仪式
is not the point.
不是重点
The point is principles.
原则才是重点
My God. Just call off your morons, Congressman.
天啊议员 叫停你的白♥痴♥们吧
My morons are voting no.
我的白♥痴♥们要投反对票
Madam Clerk, on HR 2970,
记录员女士 在HR 2970议题
Congressman Ryan votes no.
瑞安议员 投反对票
Lights out!
熄灯!
Lights out! Lights out!
熄灯!
Lights out! Lights out! Lights out!
熄灯!
Oof, here we are.
我们到了
Look at this place. It is such a dump, isn't it?
看看这里 多破烂啊 是吧?
Although, I have to admit I sort of miss it.
但我还是挺想它的
Aw, and it misses you, too.
它也想你
The one who got away.
溜走了的人
And now she's back for her big day!
现在她回来了!
Are you wearing makeup? No.
你化妆了吗? 没
Madam President!
总统女士!
It is so lovely to see you again.
真高兴见到你
My daughter misses you. Thank you...
我女儿很想你 真是...
I have no idea what these people's names are. ...so much!
我不知道他们的名字 非常感谢
I know one thing-- she's the one who put my sweater in the dryer.
我能肯定 就是她把我的毛衣放进烘干机里的
Yes! Right.
对哦 是的
Madam President, we've sure missed you around here.
总统女士 我们很想念您
Oh, thank you... Friend.
谢谢你... 朋友
...friend.
...朋友
Where are you taking the Jackie crystal?
你把这些杰奎琳水晶杯拿哪去?
Such a shame. What's happening right now?
真可惜 发生什么了?
What are those, chips? Why is there Coke Zero behind us?
什么玩意儿 薯片? 咱们后面为什么有零度可乐?
Ma'am, your guests will arrive in a half hour.
女士 你的客人会在半小时后到
And they set up the Blue Room for your use.
他们给您安排了蓝厅
What is this Dixie cup shit show?
这破地方为什么会有纸杯
It's like we teleported to post-Katrina Mississippi.
好像我们空运到了飓风后的密西西比
I know! There's no tablecloths.
我知道啊! 都没有桌布
Montez is really taking this Mexican thing too far.
蒙特兹把墨西哥事儿搞得太过了
Morning, ma'am. Hey, what is this?
早上好 女士 嗨 这是什么情况?
Well, as of a few minutes ago,
几分钟之前
Jonah and his merry band of jizz huffers
乔纳和他的胡佛小分队
drove their short bus right into the debt ceiling vote
把他们的小巴士直直的开进了债务上线投票点
and T-boned the entire US economy.
毁了整个美国经济
Treasury Secretary Baird ordered
财政部长贝尔德发令
a full government shutdown. Shutdown.
政♥府♥停摆 停摆
All nonessential White House staff
所有不重要的白宫职员
have been furloughed, starting immediately.
都被停薪放假 立即执行
Okay. Hey, Mom, everyone.
好吧 嗨 妈妈 大家好
Did we miss it? No, I'm afraid not.
我们来晚了吗? 真可惜 你们没晚
You know, there's not even a punch bowl for me to piss in here.
都没有我可以尿进去的潘趣酒大碗
Marjorie, Catherine,
马乔里 凯瑟琳
congratulations are in order.
先恭喜你们了
Oh, right! Thank you.
是啊 谢谢
We just hit the 12-week mark.
正好十二周了
It's a boy.
是个男孩
Congressman Furlong. Brookheimer!
弗朗议员 布克海默!
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表