Oh, my God, we should've invited him to come to the thing today.
我的老天 我们应该邀请他来参加今天的仪式
Oh, he's not exactly on the yes-fly list.
他其实在禁飞游客名单当中
Mom, I'm so glad my doctor cleared me to come today.
妈妈 我很高兴医生检查之后同意我参加今天的活动
But you gotta be careful with that McLintock cervix of yours.
但是你得小心照顾着你那麦克林托克式子♥宫♥颈
Oh, it's incompetent cervix,
那叫子♥宫♥内口松弛症
ma'am. That's what I said, Marjorie.
女士 咱俩说得是一个意思 马乔里
Zing! You got me, ma'am.
你的吐槽太犀利了 女士
Quartie! Who's the head librarian now?
奎提! 看看谁现在是图书馆员的头头啦?
I love the new design on the building there. Yeah, right.
我非常喜欢这个建筑的新设计 对 是的
My God, looks like Queen Kong's cooter.
我的天 那就像是母金刚的蜜♥穴♥
That's what we were going for!
那就是我们所追求的效果!
Hog jaw! Yeah.
蜜♥穴♥! 对
That ain't the first time I spent 20 million
这也不是我第一次在女人的小♥穴♥穴
on a piece of pussy. Oh, good on you, Quartie.
上花两千万了 你真是太棒了 奎提
Okay, have fun. Thank you. Yes, yes, yes.
行 祝你们一切顺利 谢谢 一定一定
Absolutely. Let's go get President Caldwell, please.
这肯定的 把考德威尔校长邀请过来 快去
On it, ma'am. Yeah.
这就去 女士 好
Now that the library is officially moving forward,
既然现在图书馆已经正式动工了
I really need clarity on my role. Yeah.
我真的很想明确下自己的职责 好的
So it's time for you to make a decision.
所以是你做决定的时候了
Yes, and I think I did, 'cause I talked to you about that.
对 但我想这事已经有定论了 因为我之前就跟你讲明了
About? The chicken, right?
什么事? 鸡肉的事情 对不对?
Nope. You didn't want red meat for a week.
不是 你说了一个星期不吃红肉
No, no, no, no, who is in charge of the library?
不不不不 谁负责图书馆的事?
Is it Richard or is it me?
是理查德还是我?
Because if it's not me, I have...
因为 如果不是我的话 我有...
I have another offer and I'm going to take...
我现在有了另一份工作邀请 我打算接受...
Oh, Jim! There you are. Madam President.
吉姆! 你来了 总统女士
This is the President of Yale, ma'am.
这是耶鲁大学校长 女士
I found him. How are you?
我找到他了 你最近怎么样?
Well, I've got a professor of gender studies suing for tenure.
有个性别研究的教授正在起诉我们 他要求终身教授的职位
You can imagine what that's about. Oh, my God.
你能想象这事究竟是为了什么 我的老天
Well, this thing shouldn't take too long,
我这边的事不会拖得太长
so we can get you out of here.
所以我们只需要你耽误一点点时间然后你就可以走了
Actually, Madam President, the "Washington Post" Called
实际上 总统女士 《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》来电
asking for comment on the story that the library site
他们希望让我们就在原本耶鲁大学奴隶食宿原址上
was originally the university's slave quarters.
建立图书馆一事进行发言
That's Leon. It's gotta be Leon.
是利昂干的 肯定是他
I'm embarrassed, but the university is going to have to
这让我很为难 但我们大学需要花费些时间
take some time to study the situation.
考虑下当前这一情况
What? What are you talking about?
什么? 你在说什么?
We're having the groundbreaking today.
我们今天要举♥行♥奠基仪式了
If it were up to me,
如果要我说的话
we'd be putting up drywall on your vagina building today.
我们今天直接就可以在你的蜜♥穴♥建筑上砌墙了
Well, I appreciate that, Jim,
那真是非常感激你 吉姆
I really do. But in the current climate
真的 但在当前情况下
with the lawsuit and with one of our adjuncts
我们又要应付控告 还有就是
in the Hillel function with the sombrero...
我们研究草帽星系的希勒尔函数的助手之一...
I don't know what that is.
我不知道你在说什么
...you can understand that this is not a time
... 你能理解 现在并不是
we wanna put a spotlight
我们在有关奴隶历史上
on our historic association with slavery.
吸引众人目光的合适时机
After all, this is Yale, not Brown.
毕竟 这是耶鲁大学 不是布朗大学
I got waitlisted there. Ma'am, I think her water just broke, ma'am.
我这有申请人名单 她羊水好像破了 女士
Good Christ! Are you kidding me?
我的老天! 你在逗我吗?
I will be in touch. In the meantime,
我会保持联♥系♥的 与此同时
if you're trying to get out of town, don't take High Street.
如果你想出城的话 别走高街那条路
The KKK... that's the Kool Kweers of Kolor...
3K... 是指酷彩乐队...
...is having a "Pee-in" In front of Skull and Bones.
... 在骷髅会面前"表演"的意思
Got that. Thank you.
明白了 谢谢你
I mean... Ma'am.
我是说... 女士
Yale pulled out without even coming on my tits?
耶鲁都不先来看看我有什么好处就决定退出?
Things sure have changed since I went to college.
自从我上大学之后 世道真的变了啊
We're gonna take her back to Mount Sinai, ma'am. Let's go.
我们要带她回西奈山了 女士 我们走
Here we go.
用力用力
These are genuine pieces of the wall. The baby's crowing.
这些真的都是墙上的碎片 宝宝在叫了
You know what? I should go.
我有事要挂了
Here come the shoulders. Oh, my God,
肩膀出来了 我的天
I wish I had let you do anal.
我真后悔没让你进我的后花♥园♥
It would've hurt less than this!
肯定没有现在疼!
See? Oh, I'll up the dosage on your spinal.
看到了吗? 我给你的脊髓麻醉增加点剂量
Oh, God, I like her. I like you.
我的天 我喜欢她 我喜欢你
Have you decided on a name? No. What's your name?
你想好宝宝名字了吗? 没有 你叫什么名字?
Sandra. Yeah, not that.
桑德拉 好吧 不要这个
Hey, how about those ice chips?
那些冰块怎么还没拿来?
I need ice chips. Hi, I'm Gary.
我需要冰块 嗨 我是盖瑞
I ground these myself.
这些是我自己磨的
Okay. The hospital ones are so big.
行 医院的那些冰块真大
There we go. There you go. Thank you.
吃吧 吃吧 谢谢
Oh, my God. Okay.
我的天 好
Okay, Doctor... Sengupta.
好了 医生... 桑古普塔
...Gundupta. I'm gonna get you a cookie.
... 光度普塔 我去给你拿一块曲奇
Here we go, push.
继续使劲 往下推
Okay, we're looking good, we're looking good.
好好好 进程很顺利 很顺利
Here it comes. Oh, my God!
宝宝要出来了 我的天哪!
Congratulations, Mommy and Daddy.
恭喜你们 当爸爸妈妈了
Here's your baby. Is that its hair?
抱抱你亲生的宝宝吧 那是它的头发吗?
Will you be nursing?
你会用母乳哺育吗?
No. My God, I'm not a goat.
才不 我的天 我又不是羊
No, those are for Daddy. Selina: Ooh, God, Sandra?
不 那对小胸胸是要留给爸爸的 天啊 桑德拉?
Can you write down your
你能把你的电♥话♥写下来
number in case we have any questions about it?
以防我们有什么问题要问吗?
Okay. You can give it to my husband, Andrew.
好的 你可以给我的丈夫 安德鲁
Hi.
你好
I think I wanna run for Congress.
我想我要去竞选众议员
Oh, some black shit is coming out of it.
有黑色的便便拉出来了
Good... yeah. Loud. It's so loud.
真好... 太大 这哭声太大了
I've never heard anything quite like... ooh.
我从没听过这样的...
Ugh, it's loud.
真的很吵
Oh, ah.
我的天
You went ahead without me. The baby has my elbows.
你竟然就自己生了也没等我 宝宝的胳膊肘和我的一样
Mom, where have you been? They're ready to send us home.
妈妈你去哪了? 他们都准备送我回家了
Okay, well, Catherine, slaves have ruined my library...
好吧 凯瑟琳 那些奴隶毁了我的图书馆...
...so you can stop attacking me.
... 所以你就不用再给我伤口撒盐了
You know how busy your mother is, Catherine.
你知道你母亲有多忙 凯瑟琳
What are you doing here? Our
你在这里干嘛? 我们
daughter wanted at least one of her parents to be here.
女儿希望至少有一位家长能陪在她身边
Fortunately, I was available. So, what is it? What do we got?
幸运的是 我刚好有空 所以 我们的宝宝呢?
A boy or a girl? Well, if we're judging by sex organs,
男孩还是女孩? 如果我们是根据性器官来辨别的话
which apparently we're not, it's a boy.
是个男孩 但显然我们不会那么判断我们的宝宝
Thank God. Would you like to hold him, Grandma'am?
感谢上帝 你要抱抱他吗 外婆女士?
I'll take your purse. No, it's fine.
我来帮你拿包 不用了没事
I'll just give him a boop-boop,
我要跟他碰鼻子
patpat. I packed your toiletries,
碰碰 我把你的洗漱用品都收拾好啦
so you're all set to go. Monnie.
所以你们可以准备走了 莫妮
Oh! Grandma!
外婆!
Congratulations. Okay,
恭喜恭喜 好的
when did you come back into the picture?
你是什么时候又回来掺合进来的?
What do you mean? Nope. Mmmm.
你什么意思? 没啥
Is Mama ready to roll out?
妈妈准备好走了吗?
Oh, my God, I can't believe it!
我的天 简直不敢相信!
Oh, thank you. You're Monica from "Monica."
谢谢 你是《莫妮卡》里的莫妮卡
It is a dream of mine to cook with you someday.
我的梦想就是有一天能和你一起烹饪
It's my dream, too. Aw, well, we should make that happen.
那也是我的梦想 我们可以实现的
I'll get your number. Absolutely, we should make that happen.
我会记下你的电♥话♥的 必须的 我们一定会帮你实现的
Go, just go. Open up a bottle of Chateau Montelena.
走吧 快走 打开一瓶蒙特莱那葡萄酒
Okay, so what are we calling him?
好 所以我们叫他什么名字?
Aluminum? Tenafly? Ribbon?
金吕? 特纳弗莱? 绶带?
We haven't landed on a name yet. I don't mind Tenafly.
我们还没确定起什么名字呢 我不介意用特纳弗莱
You know, what about Richard?
那理查德怎么样?
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表