As a former president, I'm proud to lend my stature
作为一名前任总统 我很荣幸我的声望
to this crucially important moment
能够为这一极其重要的时刻添光添彩
And it's just an honor for me to be here
而作为格鲁吉亚首次自♥由♥公开选举
as an official observer
的一名官方监督员
of Georgia's first free and open election.
对我来说不仅仅是一份莫大的荣幸
And, in fact, the spreading of democracy
事实上 民♥主♥的传播
is one of the cornerstones of my foundation.
一直是我基金会的一块奠基石
It is? So, thank you very much
真的吗? 非常感谢你们
and ma.. mad..labblah. Madloba.
然后 嘛 嘛.. 嘛不啦不啦 嘛特漏巴(格鲁吉亚语的谢谢)
Thank you so much. Madloba.
非常感谢您 谢谢
Jesus, democracy. What a horror show this is.
我的老天 民♥主♥ 真是一场恐怖秀
I didn't even know Georgia was a country.
我都不知道格鲁吉亚是一个国家
Where'd our guide go? Oh, hey, Petradze.
我们的向导去哪了? 帕特拉齐
Do you have any water
你那有没有
that doesn't come from a nuclear power plant, by any chance?
没被核电站影响过的水可以喝?
Vodka. Okay, sure, fine. Vodka.
伏特加 好吧 伏特加也成
Excuse me, it would be a great honor
打扰了 我是否有这个荣幸
to introduce my daughter to the president of USA.
将我的女儿介绍给美国的总统
Hello! One day, you can grow up to be president.
你好呀 有一天你也可以长大成为总统
No, not you. Your brother.
不 你不会的 你哥哥会的
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Can we do picture? No.
我们能照个相吗? 不行
Oh, it's okay. I don't have camera.
没关系 我也没有照相机
Well, I'll tell you something.
我跟你说
All of this international shit is gonna be great for my book.
这一堆国际事件什么的会对我的书很有好处
This is my second act.
这会是我的第二章
Selina Meyer travels the globe,
赛琳娜·梅耶环球旅行
Spreading democracy like patient zero, right, Petradze?
像零号♥病人般传播民♥主♥制度 对吗 帕特拉齐?
Yes? Oh, boy.
是的 我个老天
This place sucks my ghost nard.
这个地方让我一点性致都没有
Why couldn't you have gotten me on
你们为什么不给我弄个
an international election watching trip to Hawaii?
夏威夷的大选监督之旅
Hawaii is rightfully a monarchy and will be again.
夏威夷是君主立宪制 它以后也会是的
Look, did you read the CODEL schedule of official events
你是没看议会代表团的官方活动行程
or were there not enough pictures for you?
还是图片不够你看不懂
Ooh, sex trafficking workshop.
性贩卖♥♥讨论会
It's an anti-sex trafficking workshop.
是反对性贩卖♥♥讨论会
Lame. Okay, that's enough for now.
差劲 好吧 真够了
I need a drink.
我得喝点酒
It's gotta be 8:00 AM somewhere.
世界上一定有某个地方现在是早上八点
Checking in. Mike McLintock.
登记入住 迈克·麦克林托克
You don't have a reservation in this hotel.
我们酒店没有你的预订信息
Richard, I don't have a reservation.
理查德 我没有预订信息
Well, you were a last minute addition to the trip,
你的确是我们临时决定加到旅途中来的
So it's possible that we didn't make one.
所以有可能我们没有帮你预订
Richard Splett.
理查德·史培雷
Oh, hello, boys! Madam President.
你们好啊 小伙子们! 总统夫人
Look at us, just like the good old days
看看我们 简直是旧日重现
Except shittier in every conceivable way.
只是无论什么 都比之前更糟糕了
Hey, hey, gang's all here.
整个团队都在呢
Maybe we can win an election for a change.
也许这次我们终于可以赢一次选举了
That came out wrong. Yeah, way wrong, right?
这表达的不太合适 太不合适了 不是吗?
So, Secretary Doyle has picked you
这么说来 国务卿道尔让你
for elder statesman duty?
担任政界元老职责?
Jailbait statesman. It's fine, it's okay.
诱饵元老 没什么 没事的
Doyle picked me because...
道尔选我是因为
So he's got a goat to scape if things go wrong.
出岔子的时候他就有个替罪羊了
Yeah, yeah. They need political cover.
好吧 就是 他们需要一个政♥治♥借口
Night and fog. Nacht und Nebel.
夜与雾 夜与雾法令(此处为德语)
Yeah, I haven't missed that.
我还真不怀念这个
Secretary of State Doyle for you, ma'am.
国务卿道尔的电♥话♥ 女士
Oh, all right.
好的
Secretary Doyle? Please hold for Secretary Doyle.
国务卿道尔先生? 请等待与国务卿道尔通话
Okay, no. I don't get put on hold.
不行 我是不等人的电♥话♥的
Okay? When he comes on, he gets put on hold.
他要是打电♥话♥过来了 他得等我接听
Kent, will you book a massage for me,
肯特 你能帮我预订一次按♥摩♥吗
But, you know, there one where the girl--
你知道的 就是有姑娘的那...
Oh, fuck me. Congressman Ryan!
我去 瑞安议员!
I haven't spoken to you since the historic House vote.
自那次历史性的众议院投票后 我就没和你讲过话了
Yes... I just wanted
是的... 我只是想
to thank you for all that you've done for me.
感谢你为我所做的一切
And I wanna let you know that I will destroy you
我也想让你知道
in ways that are so creative,
我会以极富创意的方式摧毁你
they will honor me for it at the Kennedy Center.
人们都会因此来肯尼迪中心敬仰我
Please hold for President Meyer.
请等待梅耶总统通话
Oh, you're putting me on hold.
是你在让我等待
Actually, do you think you could not?
你可以别让我等待吗
'Cause she's right here.
因为她就在这
I'm here, I'm here, I'm--- Andrew?
我在这里 我就在这里 安德鲁?
Please hold for Secretary Doyle. God damn it.
请等待国务卿道尔通话 天杀的
So, he who hath betrayed me
看看 背叛我之人
Standeth before me now.
此时站在我面前
Hello, Congressman Ryan! It's been a while.
你好 瑞安议员 好久不见
I am gonna find ways to destroy you so hard
我要完全摧毁你
that everybody at the Kennedy Center
直到肯尼迪中心的所有人
is gonna take a fucking massive shit.
都会觉得我屌♥炸天
It's really nice to see you. So,
见到你真的很高兴 所以
I assume you're gonna beg for your job back.
看样子你是来 求我给你原来的工作
It's a very kind offer, but I
这个提议真的很好 但是
already have a better job working for President Meyer.
我在梅耶总统这里有一份更好的工作
I thought you knew that.
我以为你知道
Okay, you know what, I don't need you.
好吧 你知道吗 我不需要你
I already have 434 brand-new best friends
我已经有了434个新好朋友
And we're all going to dinner tonight.
我们今晚还会一起吃晚餐
And you're not invited. Sorry. Congressmen only.
而且你没被邀请 对不起 仅限国会议员
Have fun.
玩的开心
What's up, fellas? How you doing?
干啥呢 大伙? 最近怎样?
Hey, you wanna go monitor some dinner?
你今晚想去监督些晚餐吗?
I hear that horse is legal to eat here.
我听说这里吃马是合法的
Uh, I'm actually pretty jet-lagged.
事实上 我得倒倒时差
Probably gonna just catch up on some sleep.
我估计今晚得多补点觉
Let me know if you guys do go out, okay?
你们出去的时候记得叫上我 成吗?
I got a Georgian SIM card. Got text forwarding.
我有张格鲁吉亚SIM卡 可以转发短♥信♥
I'll here from you? All right, later.
记得来找我 好吧 再见
I was suffering from dehydration and exhaustion.
我当时正处于脱水和嫉妒疲劳状态
That's not the Buddy Calhoun I see in the mirror.
那并不是真正的巴迪·卡尔霍恩
Although, it would be if you stepped out of the shower.
不过洗个澡之后就是了
Now, Ms. Brookheimer...
布鲁克海默女士...
You're not only Buddy Calhoun's campaign manager,
你不仅仅是卡尔霍恩的竞选经理
But you're also his fiance.
同时你也是他的未婚妻
And congratulations on that, by the way.
顺便说一句 祝贺你们
Thank you, Danny. Now, wouldn't you concede
谢谢你 丹尼 你难道不会觉得
that when your fiance exposed himself to a police woman
当你未婚夫在一名女警官面前裸♥露♥了他自己
That he hurt his chances of becoming elected?
同时也影响到了他当选的可能性?
I I've seen the video, of course... You have?
当然我已经看过视频了... 你看过了?
Can we roll that video one more time for our audience?
我们能再为观众播放一次吗?
And I tried not to think of the politics of it all.
我也试着不去想它可能造成的政♥治♥影响
And here's the moment
此刻便是
Where he exposes himself. That's right, yes.
他脱下裤子的瞬间 是的
But everyone-- yeah, that's
但是大家 对那确实
But for myself,
但对我而言
I'm happiest when Buddy and I are on the couch...
我最开心的时刻 便是当巴迪和我在沙发上...
Can we play that again?
我们能再播一遍吗?
...eating popcorn and watching "Downton Abbey."
...边吃爆米花边看《唐顿庄园》的时候
In the interest of full disclosure,
本着完全透明的原则
Ms. Brookheimer and I did have a brief relationship
布鲁克海默女士曾与我有过短暂的情史
when she was a much younger woman. You did?
但那已经是她更年轻时候的事了 真的?
Thank you to you both. We'll be right back.
谢谢你们俩 我们马上回来
We're clear.
这场拍完啦
Ames, who's your favorite character on "Downton"?
艾米 你最喜欢《唐顿》里的哪个人物?
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表