剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
Yes.
没错 就是这样
Yes, they will.
与此同时 早上还要给奶牛挤奶
In the meantime, in the morning there'll be the cow to milk
磨玉米 生柴火
and maize to grind and fires to set.
在英国 没有哪家餐桌上
There isn't a family in England
是没有空位的
that hasn't got empty places at the table.
而我们家只有一个
And we have only one.
正如我所说的...
Like I said...
上帝是仁慈的
God is merciful.
你相信吗 父亲
Do you, Dad?
女儿
Daughter?
你真的相信哈姆尼特的光芒还在闪耀吗
Do you really believe that Hamnet's light still shines?
是的 苏
Yes, Sue.
在你 茱蒂丝和你们的母亲心里 还有我心里
In you, in Judith, in his mother's heart, and in mine.
在... 在我们有生之年的每一次想念里
In... In every thought we have and breath we take,
每一次呼吸里
as long as we live.
但你相信天堂吗 父亲
But in Heaven, Dad?
相信我们会再次见到他
Do you believe we'll see him again?
和他拥抱亲吻 和他嬉笑打闹
To hold him and kiss him, to shout at him and scold him?
不 女儿 我不相信
No, daughter, I don't.
但你的母亲相信
But your mother does.
她说我很聪明
And for all that she says I'm the clever one,
以我的经验来看 大多数事情她说得对
in my experience, she's right about most things.
出自《约翰王》第三场 第四幕
悲哀代替了不在我眼前的我的孩子的地位
Grief fills the room up of my absent child.
它躺在他的床上 陪着我到东到西
Lies in his bed, walks up and down with me,
装扮出美妙的申请 复述他的言语
puts on his pretty looks, repeats his words,
提醒我他一切可爱的美点
remembers me of all his gracious parts,
是我看见他的遗蜕的衣服 就像看见他的形体一样
stuffs out his vacant garments with his form.
所以我是有理由喜欢悲伤的
Then, have I reason to be fond of grief?
哈姆尼特·莎士比亚
安妮和威廉唯一的儿子
生卒年月: 1585.1 - 1596.8
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表