剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
我觉得其他人也和我一样优秀
I think that everyone else is as good as me,
因为我根本不这样觉得
because I don't.
我也不会喋喋不休地谈论苦难和贫穷
And I'm not going to bang on about suffering and poverty,
因为那不是我造成的 也不是我能改变的
because it's neither my fault nor in my power to change!
我会欢呼雀跃
I'm going to whoop and
还可能来上一小段庆祝胜利的舞蹈
cheer and possibly do a little victory dance,
因为老子我最厉害 而且我渴望拿奖
because I'm bloomin' best and I want a prize.
那么 先给自己来一点毫无意义的鼓励吧
So... First bit of pointless self-congratulation...
抱歉 我的意思是...
Sorry, I meant award...
最佳戏剧奖
is the best revival.
我们邀请了一位演员作为颁奖嘉宾
And to present it, we've got an actor
为了消灭饥荒 他作出了很多努力
who has done a lot to stop starvation. Yeah?
他把所有的派都吃了
By eating all the pies!
让我们欢迎迪奇·伯比奇
Please welcome Dickie Burbage.
最佳重演剧的提名作品有...
And the nominations for best revival are...
威廉·莎士比亚的《查理三世》 目前正在
Richard III, by Will Shakespeare, currently enjoying
伦敦剧院进行第五轮巡演
its fifth triumphant season in London repertory.
天啊 我没想到还能拿奖
Oh, God, I so didn't expect to win this,
完全没有准备演讲词
I haven't prepared a speech at all.
以及罗伯特·格林的《僧人培根与僧人邦格》
...and Friar Bacon And Friar Bungay by Robert Greene,
只在伦敦四大律师学院的餐厅里
performed for one night
表演过一次
only at the refectory in the Inns of Court.
- 什么 - 得奖者是...
- What?! - And the winner is...
罗伯特·格林的《僧人培根与僧人邦格》
Robert Greene, Friar Bacon And Friar Bungay!
抱歉 莎士比亚先生
So sorry, Mr Shakespeare.
我知道你很想拿这个奖
I know you wanted to win so much.
胡说 好像我很在乎似的
Nonsense. Like it matters.
反正都是胡来的
As if. It's all crappage anyway.
再说了 这只是最佳重演剧奖
Besides, that was only for a revival.
我还可以拿其他奖
I'll win everything else.
最佳悲剧的提名作品有...
The nominations for best tragedy are...
威廉·莎士比亚的《裘力斯·凯撒》
Julius Caesar, by Will Shakespeare...
获奖者是...
And the winner is...
罗伯特·格林的《僧人培根与僧人邦格》
Robert Greene, Friar Bacon And Friar Bungay.
最佳喜剧的提名作品有...
Nominations for best comedy...
威廉·莎士比亚的《无事生非》...
Much Ado About Nothing, by Will Shakespeare...
获奖者是...
The winner is...
罗伯特·格林的《僧人培根与僧人邦格》
Robert Greene, Friar Bacon And Friar Bungay.
最佳男主角是...
Best actor in a male role...
理查德·伯比奇
Richard Burbage
在罗伯特·格林的《僧人培根与僧人邦格》中
for Friar Bacon
出演僧人培根
in Robert Greene's Friar Bacon And Friar Bungay.
威尔·坎普
Will Kempe
在罗伯特·格林的《僧人培根与僧...
as Ralph Simnel in Robert Greene's Friar Bacon...
...为了致敬我的哥哥
...and I intend to make
我决定要在之后的派对上
an absolute beast of myself at the afterparty
行为卑鄙
in his honour!
亨利·康戴尔
Henry Condell
在罗伯特·格林的《僧人培根与僧人邦格》中
for the Fair Maid of Fressingfield
出演弗雷辛菲尔德的美丽女仆...
in Robert Greene's Friar Bacon And Friar...
作为一名扮演女性角色的演员
As an actor who plays female roles,
我希望能代表所有
I would like to accept this
扮演女性角色的同仁接受这个奖项
on behalf of all actors who play female roles.
他们的勇气 他们的力量 他们的激♥情♥
Their courage, their strength, their passion.
扮演女性角色的演员需要更多更好的角色
We need more and better roles for actors who play female roles.
我们不只是臭娘们
We are not just the totty.
我们不只是古怪的老太太
We are not just eccentric old ladies.
我们也很有力量 我们也很有激♥情♥
We are strong, we are passionate,
我们要求在这个行业拥有平等的话语权
and we demand an equal voice in this industry.
一鼓作气
Be angry!
勇往直前
Be fierce!
敢于追梦
Dare to dream!
谢谢
Thank you.
雅芳河畔斯特拉福
没错 是我
Yes, it's me.
我回来了 既然你问了 不
I'm home, and, no, since you ask,
我这次旅程并不愉快
I did not have a good journey.
我所乘坐的火车在朗康普顿延误了很久
My coach was massively delayed out of Long Compton because of,
原因就是所谓的"列车延迟进站了"
and I quote, "The late arrival of the incoming service".
注意了 这个理由常常被拿来当做借口
And this, mark you, was offered as an excuse,
似乎这样一说 什么事情都变得理所当然一样
as if somehow that made everything all right.
"列车延迟进站了"
"The incoming service was late.
"我们成功推卸责任了"
"Whoopee! We're off the hook.
"所有的罪过都赦免了"
"All guilt be absolved."
除了一点 慢着 是谁负责驾驶列车进站的
Except, hang on, who exactly was running this incoming service?
是成吉思汗吗 是巴斯暨韦尔斯主教吗
Genghis Khan, the Bishop of Bath and Wells,
还是我最近遇到的来自北美海岸的
the recently encountered Cherokee and Mohawk tribes
切诺基和莫霍克部落
of the North American Seaboard?
都不是 还是那群开着我那列晚点火车的人
No! The same people who are running my outgoing coach.
两列火车都延迟了并不会让我好受一点
Two late coaches does not make it better.
想象一下如果我在剧院里也这样做
Imagine if I tried that in the theatre.
"抱歉 今晚无剧可看 因为我还没写好剧本
"Sorry, no play tonight, I haven't written it.
但是别担心 我之前的剧本也还没写好"
"But don't worry, I haven't written the previous one either."
你们好啊 谢谢你们关心
Well, hello to you lot, too, thanks very much.
既然你们问了 不 我没有拿到任何奖项
And since you asked, no, I didn't win any prizes,
因为罗伯特·格林让他那些
because Robert Greene got all his Oxbridge mates t
牛津剑桥的朋友都投票给他了
o vote for him.
真是谢谢他们了
Well, Bolingbrokes to the lot of them!
正如我承诺的 我赶回来
I am returned, as promised,
参加哈姆尼特的坚信礼了 我们...
for Hamnet's confirmation, so let us...
父亲
Dad!
女儿 怎么了
Daughter?
哈姆尼特去世了
Hamnet's dead.
去世了
Dead?
是瘟疫 夫君
Plague, husband.
三个孩子带走一个
Our one in three.
感谢仁慈的上帝
I thank a merciful God that
苏珊娜和茱蒂丝还留在我们身边 聊表欣慰
he left us Susanna and Judith to be our comfort.
仁慈的上帝
Merciful God?
- 仁慈的上帝 - 别这样 夫君
- Merciful God? - Don't, husband.
不要记恨于上帝 更不要否认他的存在
Don't hate God, nor, worse, deny him.
我欠上帝什么了
I owe God nothing.
竟让我们的儿子就这样离去
Our son is lost to us!
不是离去 永远也不会离去
Not lost, never lost.
只是比我们先行一步
Just gone before.
我必须要这样相信 威廉
I have to believe that, Will,
相信上帝是仁慈的
and that God is merciful.
否则我无法...
Otherwise I can't...
我无法...
I can't...
他没有被折磨很久 威廉
He didn't suffer long, William.
只是一个晚上的时间
A single night.
从日落... 开始
It began... just before sunset.
日出时他就离开我们了
And he left us as the sun rose.
他说和你在天堂再相见 父亲
He said he'd see you in Heaven, Dad.
但你也不用着急 因为他知道你有多忙
But that you weren't to rush, cos he knew how busy you are.
他说那时候我们再去参加他的坚信礼
He said we could have his confirmation then.
所以告诉我你是相信的吧 夫君
So just you tell me you believe, husband.
告诉我你相信我们会再次和他相见
Tell me you believe we'll see him again,
相信上帝带走他是有原因的
that God took him for a purpose
总有一天我们会再次团聚
and that one day we'll be reunited!
你是聪明的人
You're the clever one.
你总能知道答案 告诉我你相信吧
You always know the answers, so tell me you believe!
我相信 安妮
Yes, Anne.
没错 我当然相信
Yes, of course I believe.
我们儿子散发着
Such a light as shone in our
那么耀眼的光芒 不可能就此熄灭
son couldn't be extinguished in an instant.
那光芒正在天堂闪闪发亮呢
It shines bright and clear in Heaven.
今晚我们就能通过星星瞥见那一刹光
We'll see it in the stars tonight.
等我们大限已至之时 这些星光就会
And they will guide us to him
照亮我们团聚的道路
when our own time comes.
没错
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表