剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
but would instead seek out some young tarting-slap.
你要脸吗
Have you no decency?
忠诚吗
No loyalty?
行了 凯特 这是工作场合
Come on, Kate, this is a work night for me,
让我有机会融入
a chance to get in with the pamperloins
那些笑我是土包子的权贵
who despise me as an upstart country bum-shankle.
携一位美丽 有教养
Having a bit of beautiful,
智慧年轻的女士出席
refined and intelligent young totty on my arm
会帮到我很多
would really help.
所以我在想 凯特
So, what I was wondering, Kate, is...
妈妈咪呀
Oh, my goodly godlingtons!
我愿意 我愿意 我愿意
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
我当然愿意做你的小婊♥子♥
Of course I'll be your tarting-slap!
我不敢相信 我要去戏剧颁奖礼了
I can't believe it. Me going to the theatre awards
和伦敦最棒的剧作家一起
with London's leading playwright!
你... 你没让我说完 凯特 我...
You... You didn't let me finish, Kate. I...
我在想你是否
I was wondering if you'd
愿意带一封邀请函给艾米莉亚·拉尼尔
take a letter of invitation to Emelia Lanier.
小心咯 他又要回头找性感迷人的艾米莉亚了
Uh-oh, watch out! He's back on the gorgeous, sultry Emelia.
他那黄诗里的"黑女士"
The "Dark lady" Of his smutty poems.
一点都不黄好吗
They were not smutty!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你的欲壑汪♥洋♥无边
"Wilt thou, whose will is large and spacious,
难道不能容我把情愿在里面掩埋
"Not once vouchsafe to hide my will in thine?"
莎士比亚十四行诗 第一百三十五首
我们都心知肚明
Eh? We all know what you meant.
是的 但是我还是不敢相信
Yes. Although I still can't
你觉得哪个姑娘会觉得
believe you thought a girl would be flattered
欲壑无边是恭维话
to be told she has a large and spacious lady grotto.
同样 我无法相信
And I also can't believe
你竟然让我送信
you want me to take your invitation round!
我只是觉得让你去比让宝特姆去更得体一些
Just thought it was a bit classier than sending Bottom.
你就不应该邀请你妻子以外的女人
I mean, you shouldn't be inviting a woman other than your wife.
除非那个人是你
Unless, it seems, that woman happens to be you.
是的 那是因为你不想把情愿掩埋在我这里
Yes. Because you don't want to hide your will in mine,
你只愿把它藏匿于艾米莉亚·拉尼尔
but you are on record as wanting to hide it in Emelia Lanier's
汪♥洋♥无边的欲壑里
large and spacious one.
我以为你不再惦记这位黑女士了 主人
I thought you were over this "Dark lady", master.
我必须忘了她 宝特姆
Only by necessity, Botsky.
她暗示过我是得不到她的
She hinted that I desired her in vain.
你是说她说过她不想被看到
You mean she told you she wouldn't want to be seen dead
和你这种讨厌的内地老秃头在一起
with a fartsome old baldy-boots from the Midlands like you.
是的 没错
Yes. That's right.
但她也许会乐意在伦敦
But she might be prepared to be seen with me
最耀眼的社交场合与我携手
at the most glamorous night of London's social calendar.
好了 我要去露西那里庆祝一下了
Right, I'm off to Lucy's for a celebratory quaff.
真想邀请你一起呢 基特 可惜...
Wish I could invite you, Kit, but...
行了我懂了 我死了
Yes. I know. I'm dead.
不过小心了
But watch this space, I' faith,
因为我被追授提名了一个戏剧奖项
because I've been nominated for a posthumous theatre award.
你的坏男孩已重新上线
This bad boy's back in the game.
露西的酒馆
伯比奇不在吗 露西小姐
Mr Burbage not here, Miss Lucy?
康戴尔和坎普也不在吗
Nor Condell or Kempe?
他们很少错过周日小酌的机会的
They rarely miss their Sunday-night quaff.
他们临时有演出 莎士比亚先生
They have a gig, Mr Shakespeare.
律师学院的私人活动
Private function at the Inns of Court.
我知道了 又是那些被宠坏的姑娘们的成人礼
Oh, I see. Some spoilt little girl's 21st, no doubt,
她们的父亲肯定请了伦敦的大明星
and doting Daddy has booked the big London stars
半夜表演一些熟悉的套路
to do the arse-kicking routine at midnight.
我想这种演出总是爆满
Personally, I think that sort of gig is totally selling out.
你是说 作为作家
You mean, being the writer,
从来没有人花钱请你演出
nobody ever pays you a fortune to do a celebrity gig
你现在非常愤怒嫉妒
and you are eaten up with resentment and jealousy.
是的 没错 很对
Yes, that's it, exactly.
露西小姐 麻烦给我麦芽酒和派吧
Anyway, ale, if you please, Miss Lucy, and pie.
我自己庆祝在伦敦戏剧大奖上
I'm celebrating being nominated
获得全奖项提名
in all categories at the London Theatre Awards,
我肯定会获奖
which I'm certain to win,
因为并没有什么对手
as there appear to be no rival contenders.
没有对手
No rivals?
那还有什么意思
Where is the fun in that?
在我家乡 任何比赛的胜者
In my village, the winner of any contest
都会砍了对手的脑袋
was expected to cut off the
然后把他的脑浆煮汤喝
head of his rival and boil the brains for soup.
上帝啊 露西 这种野蛮人还存在吗
Goodness, Lucy. Can such savagery be true?
当然不 我编了唬唬游客的
Of course not. I make up that stuff for the tourists.
通常胜者会对对手说
It is actually customary for the victor to say to the rival,
你才应该获胜的 你比我更厉害
"No, really, you should have won, you were much better.
我只是运气好 真的
"I was just lucky, really."
看得出来这么说就没那么有趣了
I can see that is a less interesting anecdote.
不敢相信艾米莉亚真的要来了
Can't believe Emelia's actually coming!
自从第一百三十首十四行诗不幸被误解后
First time I've met her
这还是我第一次见她
since the unfortunate misunderstanding over sonnet number 130.
就是你说她双眼发黑 发如硬丝
When you mentioned her eyes were dull, her hair like wire,
皮肤昏暗 呼吸发臭那首诗吗
her skin a dullish grey and her breath reeked?
是的 太意外了 她没看出来
Yes. And, amazingly, she failed to spot
我是在讽刺传统的浪漫主义诗歌♥
that I was satirising traditional romantic poetry.
你很早就约她来了
You've asked her round pretty early.
但颁奖仪式很短
The awards aren't for hours.
你是想抓住机会 埋藏你的情愿吗
Are you hoping to grab a chance to hide your will in hers?
不 我... 我带她去露西店里吃晚饭
No! I... I'm taking her to supper at Lucy's.
多美的夜晚
What a night!
与一位成熟漂亮的女孩儿共进晚餐
Dinner with a beautiful, sophisticated girl,
然后在众星云集的颁奖典礼上
then showing her off during
我拿着奖杯 炫耀身边的她
my triumph at a star-studded awards ceremony.
没有比这更好的了
It does not get any better than this!
莎士比亚先生 我真觉得
Mr Shakespeare, I really think
你得记住你已经结婚了
you need to remember that you are a married man!
我只是带她吃晚餐
Look, I'm just taking her to dinner.
随你怎么说服自己 莎士比亚先生
You can tell yourself that if you like, Mr Shakespeare,
但你我都知道
but you and I both know that,
一有机会 你就像老鼠钻下水道一样
given half the chance, you'd be in there
迫不及待地钻到她那里去了
like the eager rodent up the proverbial piping drain!
老天 她来了
Oh, God, she's here! This is it!
我要和艾米莉亚·拉尼尔共度一个迷人的夜晚了
I'm actually going to take Emelia Lanier on a glamorous night out.
主人...
Master...
夫人 这是我生命中最棒的时刻
Madam, this is the greatest moment of my life.
很好 亲爱的 因为我用心打扮了
Well, that's nice, love, because I have made a bit of an effort.
安妮
Anne!
- 你来伦敦了 - 对
- You're in London? - Yes.
我很抱歉 对你重要的颁奖夜发火
Well, I was sorry that I've been so cross about your big night,
你让我更改哈姆尼特坚信礼的日期
and when you made me change the date of Hamnet's confirmation
我还是决定来支持你
I decided I'd come and support you.
如你所说 这是你生命中最棒的时刻
Like you said, it's the greatest moment of your life.
什么
What?
是的 当然
Oh, yes, of course. Yeah.
你看起来像是在等别人
In fact, it's almost like you were expecting somebody.
你是在等别人吗 威廉
Are you expecting somebody, Will?
不 当然不是
No! Of course not.
是谁敲门
Who's that, then?
没有人 凯特 快去找宝特姆
Nobody! Kate, run and tell Bottom
确认没人在门外
to make sure there's nobody at the door,
若有人 就请告诉他们 我得了瘟疫
and if there is, tell them I've got the plague.
你别动 凯特
You stay right where you are, Kate!
如果没有人
If there's nobody there, then
谁来也没关系 不是吗
it won't matter if we find out who it is, will it?
主人... 是... 是... 是...
Master... It... It... It's...
莎士比亚先生
Mr Shakespeare!
我太期待去参加颁奖典礼了
I'm so looking forward to coming to the awards ceremony.
我的天 你就是给这个婊♥子♥写的黄诗吗
Oh, my God, it's that tart you wrote them smutty poems for!
你再说一遍
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表