剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
I beg your pardon?!
威廉
William?
这个土里土气的挤奶工是谁
Who is this oikish milking-slap?
这是莎士比亚先生的妻子 艾米莉亚
It's Mr Shakespeare's wife, Emelia.
她会陪他去参加今晚的颁奖
No doubt come to accompany him to tonight's awards.
或许你们夫妇愿意与我们一同享用晚餐
Perhaps you and Mrs S would like to join me and Emelia for dinner.
基特·马洛
Kit Marlowe!
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead!
确实 我和他长得特别像 但我不是基特
The resemblance is shocking, I know, but not Kit...
我是科特
Kurt.
我是他迷人的金发双胞胎兄弟
His ravishing blond twin invited
受邀出席典礼 代他领奖
to the awards ceremony to collect Kit's award,
所以我请威廉代我邀请你
which was why I asked Will to invite you on my behalf.
毕竟你对基特非常重要
You meant so much to Kit, after all.
当然 我记得他的诗
Well, yes. I remember his poem.
艾米莉亚 艾米莉亚 上帝见证 我想摸你呀
"Emelia, Emelia, by God, I'd like to feel ya."
比莎士比亚先生那首恶心的十四行诗好多了
So much better than Mr Shakespeare's disgusting sonnet
说什么要把他的情愿埋藏在我的...
about putting his will in my...
没错
Well, exactly.
威廉和我希望
Will and I were hoping
你和我一起去 以纪念基特
that you would be my date in memory of Kit.
- 是吧 威廉 - 没错 完全正确
- Isn't that right, Will? - Yes, absolutely.
我本打算独自前去
I'd thought to go alone,
但既然你来了 亲爱的安妮
but now you are here, my darling Anne,
再快乐不过了
things couldn't be merrier.
露西的酒馆
我太幸福了
I'm having a lovely time
能在伦敦的小酒馆里痛饮啤酒 狂吃馅饼
quaffing ale and gorging pie in a London tavern!
谁会想到呢
Who'd have thought it, eh?
我 一个来自斯特拉福的普通挤奶工
Me, a common milk-slap from Stratford?
你知道吗 我想和你在伦敦多待一阵 威廉
D'you know, I think I'll spend some more time with you in town, Will,
孩子们也渐渐长大了
now that the kids are getting older.
- 一切都很美好吧 - 是的 亲爱的
- Won't that be wonderful? - Yes, my love.
非常好
Wonderful.
威廉 老天啊 鬼
Will and... Good God, it's a ghost!
不是鬼 伯比奇先生
No ghost, Mr Burbage.
我是基特的兄弟 科特 来替他领身后奖
I'm Kit's brother, Kurt, come to collect his posthumous award.
你的头发更好看些
Well, you've certainly got the better hair.
好吧...
Well...
欢迎你 科特
Welcome, Kurt,
今晚将会激动人心
and an exciting night of awards ahead, I think.
激动人心 我可不这么认为
Exciting? Don't think so.
又不在意大利 不过是伦敦 所以...
Not Italian, is it? It's just London, so...
闭嘴 坎普
Shut up, Kempe.
紧张吗 莎士比亚先生
Are you nervous, Mr Shakespeare?
犹如疲倦的羚羊
Like the tired antelope
以为他的妻子示意
who thought his wife nodded at a leafy glade
那片林地可以休息
and said, "Lie down there,"
却发现她本意是那片林地有狮子
only to discover she said, "Lion down there."
今晚我就是那雄狮 露西小姐
'Tis I who am the lion tonight, Miss Lucy.
上次闹瘟疫时 其他剧团都离开了镇子
All the other companies left town during the last plague
现在还在巡回演出
and are still touring.
我想不会
I can't see that there's
有其他的竞争者了
actually going to be any other nominations at all.
你知道近期有什么作品吗 伯比奇
Can you think of any recent productions, Burbage?
周日夜一次性重演之类的
Any one-off Sunday-night revivals?
莎士比亚夫人 终于找着您了
Mrs Shakespeare! So glad I caught you.
有一封从斯特拉福寄给您的信
I'm afraid a letter has followed you from Stratford.
上面写道 没什么大事
Nothing serious, it says,
就是苏珊娜和茱蒂丝都有点发烧
but Susanna and Judith are both a bit feverish.
你婆婆让你别担心
Your mother-in-law says not to worry
但她还是想你回去为好
but that she'd feel better if you were to come home.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
太扫兴了
Oh, how disappointing!
谁还想做母亲呢
Who'd be a mum, eh?
抱歉 威廉
Oh, I'm sorry, Will.
我非常想这重要的夜晚支持你
I so wanted to support you on your big night,
但只能祝你一切顺利了
but good luck.
别忘了哈姆尼特的坚信礼
And don't forget Hamnet's confirmation,
然后尽快回家
and you come home just as soon as you can.
当然 太太
Of course, wife.
到时候我无疑会被许多奇形怪状的奖杯压坏
Burdened down by many an interestingly shaped statuette, no doubt.
她的离开太遗憾了
Well, now, very sorry to see her go.
真的很遗憾
Very sorry indeed.
但我突然想到 艾米莉亚
But it occurs to me, Emelia,
你可以按计划成为我的女伴了
that it does mean that you can now be my guest, as planned.
我想我还是跟他一起
I kind of think I'll stick where I am.
好吧
Oh, right.
所以 莎士比亚先生...
So, Mr Shakespeare...
多出一张票 是吗
One spare ticket, eh?
如果你还需要一位迷人的
If you were in need of some highly attractive
精致的年轻少女...
and sophisticated young totty...
是的 凯特 你还认识谁吗
Yes, I am, Kate. Do you know any?
我是指我
I mean me!
是的 对 当然
Oh! Yes, right. Of course.
红狮剧院
好了 你们好
Yeah, all right, hello.
欢迎来到著名的红狮剧院
Welcome to the famous Red Lion
参加首届年度伦敦戏剧颁奖典礼
Theatre for the first annual London Theatre Awards.
我是威尔·坎普
I'm Will Kempe, yeah?
顺带一提 我才华横溢
I'm brilliant, by the way. Just saying.
看看你们自己
Oh, look at you all!
都在想 我真希望能获奖
All thinking, "Ooh, I really hope I win!"
获什么奖 演技最差奖吗
What for? For being rubbish at acting?
你们和苏格兰的玛丽女王有何不同
What's the difference between you lot and Mary Queen of Scots?
她只在众人面前惨死过一次
She only died horribly in front of a large crowd once.
弗朗西斯·德雷克爵士
I see Sir Francis Drake's
英国航海家
全副武装 葬于海边
just been buried at sea off covered in full armour.
我敢打赌他的下场比你们大多数人都好
I bet he went down better than most of you lot.
我想他错估了房♥间的气氛
I think he's misjudged the mood of the room.
他确实有才 冷面笑匠
I think he's brilliant. So dry.
有先锋性
So edgy.
他这是无礼
He's just being rude.
总之 非常高兴来到这里
Anyway, lovely to be here.
我是说 非常高兴有人给钱让我来这里
Well, what I mean is, lovely to be paid to be here.
我想不出其他理由了
I can't think of any other reason.
除非你是个绝望的演员
Unless you're some desperate old luvvie-kissie
到处寻求一杯免费饮料 如同台下大部分的人
who'll go anywhere for a free drink, like most of you lot.
他们为什么会笑 他说他们都饥渴
Why are they laughing? He's saying they're all desperate.
他的话非常尖锐
He's just so out there.
别介意 这是个很酷的小伙
Just doesn't care. Such a cooling dude.
他傲慢无礼 令人生厌
He's just being arrogant and unpleasant.
他只是冷得过了头
He's just so dry and edgy.
他不是冷得过了头
He's not dry and edgy.
他只是在嘲讽你们
He's just slagging everyone
都是一群养尊处优的演员而已
off for being a pampered luvvie-kissie,
虽然在后文艺复兴风格的
even though beneath the
包装下 有丝毫嘲讽的艺术
thin veneer of post-Renaissance ironic cool
但他才是在座最恃宠生娇的人
he's the biggest pampered luvvie-kissie of the lot.
如果说有什么事情比
And if there's one thing more
作为一个养尊处优的演员
irritating than being a pampered luvvie-kissie
来参加一个专为养尊处优的演员而设的晚宴
attending a gala evening for pampered luvvie-kissies,
还要被一个养尊处优的人嘲讽更让人恼怒的话
being slagged off by a pampered luvvie-kissie,
那就是让在座所有养尊处优的演员
it's having all the other pampered luvvie-kissies in the room
都假装被这些挖苦的话逗笑了
pretending to be wryly amused and in on the joke
还迫切地希望
in the desperate hope that it'll
这样做能让他们看起来没那么像养尊处优的演员
make them look less like pampered luvvie-kissies.
我就喜欢当一个养尊处优的演员
Well, I like being a pampered luvvie-kissie.
我以娱乐民众为生 从未做过伤天害理之事
I amuse people for a living and never killed anyone,
当我今晚获得那些奇形怪状的奖杯时
and when I win all my interestingly shaped statuettes tonight,
我不会假惺惺地表现出
I'm not going to pretend that
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表