剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
this is all somewhat reminiscent of the death of Caesar.
我不能想着罗马剧了 凯特
I can't be worrying about my Roman play now, Kate.
得先处理康戴尔先生的事
I have to deal with Mr Condell.
在普鲁塔克的故事中 叛乱那方输了
In Plutarch's story, it all goes wrong for the conspirators
因为马克·安东尼在谋杀后现身
because Mark Antony turns up after the murder
劝服了人群
and sways the mob.
老天 凯特 你是对的
My goodness, Kate, you're right.
我要到舞台那儿去
I will go to the steps of the
康戴尔要演布鲁图斯 我就来演马克·安东尼
stage and play Mark Antony to Condell's Brutus.
没错 而且说回你的戏剧
Yes. And getting back to your play,
别忘了马克·安东尼出手后
don't forget that after Mark Antony's intervention,
他为凯撒复仇成功 参与阴谋的人都死了
Caesar is avenged and all the conspirators end up dead.
我想如果把这段放进故事里
It seems to me, if you put that part of the story,
女王陛下就会批准的
Her Majesty might rather approve it.
这确实是个很好的点子
Actually, that's a very good point.
- 谢谢 - 真庆幸我想到了
- Thanks. - Glad I thought of it.
莎士比亚先生承诺要写一部罗马剧
Mr Shakespeare promises us a Roman play,
而一切准备就绪
and all is in readiness.
戏服 假发和道具都齐备了
We have the costumes, wigs and props.
现在只等剧本 而且听我一言
We await only the script. And mark me!
我演的凯撒将会比凯撒本人还成功
My Caesar will be a triumph greater even than the man himself!
嘿 老兄 他像一个巨人似的跨越这狭隘的世界
Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world like a Colossus,
出自《裘力斯·凯撒》第一幕 第二场
我们这些渺小的凡人一个个在他粗大的两腿下行走
and we petty men walk under his huge legs
四处张望着 却发现自己
and peep about to find ourselves
直至谢幕才上台
getting upstaged at the final bows.
或者说... 他才没那么强
Or... Put better... He ain't all that,
是时候把他赶走了
and it's time he got shafted.
反对者占多数吗
But do we have the numbers?
朗吉努斯来了
Longinus approaches.
乐师们支持你 先生
The musicians are with you, sir.
伯比奇是个愚蠢的暴君
Mr Burbage is a foul tyrant
有一次甚至对着定音鼓撒尿
who did once take a pee in the kettledrum.
那些群演呢
And the mob players?
也站在您这边
With you also.
不过他们有个请求 如果您当上首席演员
Though beg that when you be chief luvvie-kissie,
一定要让莎士比亚先生缩短剧里的独白
you make Mr Shakespeare shorten his soliloquies
因为我们不得不站上几个小时
through which we must stand for many hours
假装自己听懂了
pretending to understand.
敲雷鸣器的呢
And the thunder-board wobbler?
一种用于模仿雷声的打击乐器
前台那些妓♥女♥呢
The front-of-house prostitutes?
那么万事俱备 来吧 坎普
Then all is ready. Come, Kempe.
兄弟们 伯比奇是暴君
Brothers. Burbage is a tyrant.
是时候结束他的暴♥政♥了
'Tis time to end this tyranny.
打倒他
Strike him down.
这股怒气从何而生
What means this outrage?!
你一个人包揽了观众的欢呼 这非常不专业
You hog the final bows, which is totally unprofessional.
你还霸占一整个化妆间台 错上加错
You get your own dressing place, which is just so wrong.
我演的贝特丽丝吻你演的培尼狄克时 你还放屁
And you farted when my Beatrice kissed your Benedick.
我们需要一个新的首席演员
We need a new chief luvvie-kissie!
你也有份吗 康戴尔先生
Et tu, Mr Condell?
出自凯撒的遗言 "你也有份吗 布鲁图斯"
你也有份吗 坎普
Et tu, Kempe?
垮了 伯比奇 你被人背叛了
Then fall, Burbage! Betrayed!
自♥由♥ 自主 暴♥政♥结束了
Liberty! Freedom! Tyranny is dead!
野心得到了报应
Ambition's debt is paid.
我是新任首席演员
I am chief luvvie-kissie now!
怎么回事 伯比奇被篡位了吗
What's this? Be... Be Burbage usurped?
没错 你最好别反对
Yes. And it's no good you trying to object,
因为乐师 群演
because the musicians, the mob players,
敲雷鸣器的人
the man who wobbles the thunder-sheet
和前台的小姐都支持我
and the front-of-house prostitutes are all with me.
坎普万岁 康戴尔万岁
Hail, Kempe! Hail, Condell!
反对 我为什么要反对
Object? Why would I object?
朋友们 小姐们 趾高气扬的小伙们
Friends, prostitutes, strutty, shouty boys,
听好了
pin back your lugholes.
我是来批判伯比奇的 不是表扬他
I come to bury Burbage, not to praise him.
这是背叛
Betrayed!
伯比奇是我的朋友 对我忠诚公正
Burbage was my friend, faithful and just to me.
但康戴尔说他野心勃勃
But Condell says he was ambitious,
- 而且康戴尔是个值得尊敬的人 - 没错
- and Condell is an honourable man. - Yes!
康戴尔说伯比奇一个人独揽观众的欢呼
Condell has said that Burbage doth hog the final bows
还在其他演员文明演出时
and will ever parp the loud and boisterous trouser trumpet
放任戏裤发出响如喇叭的声响
during other actors' quiet bits.
- 康戴尔是个值得尊敬的人 - 万岁
- And Condell is an honourable man. - Hooray!
然而 伯比奇在酒吧的表演经常掌声雷鸣
Yet, Burbage will always get his round in at the pub
让我们数个钟头都沉醉其中
and will keep us enthralled for many... many hours
一段戏剧趣闻就能让他抓住观众
with but a single theatrical anecdote.
这是野心勃勃的表现吗
Does this in Burbage seem ambitious?
然而康戴尔说他野心勃勃
Yet Condell says he is ambitious,
康戴尔是个值得尊敬的人
and Condell is an honourable man.
是...
Yeah...
所有人一起去享用庆祝晚宴
When all the company do venture forth for a celebratory supper
而买♥♥单时 有些贪食者又叫喊着
and the reckoning is brought, and some glutton or other doth cry,
我们何不平摊呢
"Why don't we just spit it equally?"
伯比奇从不狡辩自己只吃了开胃菜
ne'er will Burbage quibble that he only had a starter.
这是野心勃勃的表现吗
Does this in Burbage seem ambitious?
然而康戴尔说他野心勃勃
Yet Condell says he is ambitious.
康戴尔是个值得尊敬的人
And Condell is an honourable man.
- 是... - 看到他在做什么了吗 朋友
- Yeah... - See what he's doing here, mate?
他在用绝妙的反讽重复♥式♥演说技巧
He's using the brilliant oratorical device of ironic repetition
扭转民♥意♥
to turn the mob.
你情况不妙啊
You've been shafted.
但我们团结一致 就能压住这些人
But if we stand together, we can face down the mob.
没错 就这么办
Yeah, right, gonna do that!
伯比奇是冤枉的
Burbage is wronged!
康戴尔才是叛徒
Condell be the traitor!
伯比奇是首席演员
Burbage is chief luvvie-kissie.
伯比奇万岁
Hail, Burbage!
伯比奇万岁
Hail, Burbage!
威廉 你绝妙的反讽重复♥式♥
Will, your brilliant oratorical
演说技巧救了我
device of ironic repetition has saved me.
有什么我能为你做的吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
请你喝一杯 还是来一段长篇戏剧趣闻
A drink? A lengthy theatrical anecdote?
那当然太好了
Oh, well, that would be lovely, of course,
但我真正想谈的是
but what I'd really like to
给我的少女选角一事
discuss is the casting of my teenage totty roles.
我又来拜访你了 露西小姐
I have come to see you once again, Miss Lucy,
因为你是一位强大的女性 既强大 又是女性
because you are a strong woman who is both a woman and strong.
我很强大
I am very strong.
若是愤怒的河马控制了局面 别再说甜言蜜语
If the angry hippo charges, do not whisper sweet words.
拿起长矛刺下去 让它成为你的猎物
Whack it with your assegai and make it your bitch.
对
Right.
事情是这样的 我母亲
The thing is, my mother is
贪恋一次又一次的肉♥欲♥
shortly like to bonk herself off this mortal coil
不久就会抛下尘世浮沉
with her insatiable appetite for bits of saucy ruffington.
而你很害怕 唯恐男人们如鬣狗般
And you are fearful, lest men circle like hyenas,
偷你的钱 爬你的床吗
steal your monies and feed on your soft flesh?
我应该没那么
Well, I'm not sure I'd
介意他们对我动手动脚
mind them feeding on my soft flesh so much,
只要富有技巧 敏感体贴
you know, as long as it was done creatively and sensitively
并适当考虑我的需求就行
with due consideration for my needs.
那可祝你好运
Good luck with that!
我担心的是我的钱和房♥子
It's my cash I'm concerned about, and my property.
所以我来找你了
That's why I have come to you.
没有哪个男人敢说拥有你
You have no man who claims to own you.
至少 从你阉了拐你的人贩子后就没了
At least, not since you cut off the penis of the man who stole you from your village.
你是怎么逃过剥削的
How do you avoid falling prey to exploitation?
男人害怕我
Men are scared of me.
他们认为我是女巫 我不否认
They think I'm a sorceress, and I do not deny it.
我让他们当心点 免得我缩小他们的蛋蛋
I tell them to beware, lest I shrink their privy parts.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表