剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
却在否认内心的真实情感
ever in denial about the true nature of their feelings.
每次唇舌之战都是他们爱的表现
All this verbal jousting is just surrogate rumpy-pumpington.
我就希望他们能赶快
Well, I wish they'd hurry
正正经经地谈恋爱
up and get to the real rumpy-pumpington,
这样搞得我很烦
because it's getting on my nerves.
那需要有人充当润滑剂
They need an intervention.
我已经撮成了苏和克劳德
I've sorted out Sue and Claude.
现在我来撮合凯特和基特
Now I'll sort out Kate and Kit.
老公 你以前说你不看好他俩的
Husband, in the past, you said you were against such a match.
还记得他们的意大利之旅吗
Remember their Italian adventure?
马洛是个到处风流的啮齿动物
And Marlowe's a shagsome, bonking rodent...
据说他
who, rumour has it,
更喜欢拼刺刀 明白我意思吗
prefers his maids with cod-dangles, if you know what I mean.
的确 如同钟摆摇摆永不停歇
'Tis true that, like the restless pendulum
象征时间老人的脚步 基特摇摆于男女两边
that marks the steps of Father Time, Kit swingeth both ways.
但他显然爱着凯特
But 'tis clear he loves Kate.
问题是他们都太高傲 不愿走出第一步
The problem is they're both too proud to make the first move,
因此我必须让他们明白对方的心意
thus must I trick each into thinking that the other doth love.
我要等一个最佳时机
I shall bide my time.
多跟我讲讲 凯特 我是不是很浪漫
Tell me more, Kate. Was I really romantic?
是的 苏 你很浪漫
Oh, yes, you were, Sue. So romantic.
克劳德坦言 我要走的时候 他心都空了
And Claude confessed he was proper gutted when I had to leave.
他要我去酒馆参加舞会后的聚会
He made me promise to meet him at the tavern for the after-ball.
妈妈 我要去酒馆
Mum! I'm off to the tavern!
酒馆 但你还是个少女
The tavern?! But you be but a maid!
我十六岁
I'm 16.
朱丽叶十三岁时
Juliet got married,
就结婚 同♥房♥♥ 然后自杀了
consummated it and killed herself by the time she was 13.
别纠结这个了 亲爱的 坦白来讲
Yeah, well, let's not dwell on that, love, because, frankly,
我一直觉得你的父亲设定朱丽叶为十三岁
I've always thought your father making Juliet only 13
是有点奇怪
was a bit weird.
并不奇怪
It was not weird.
不得不说 这也一直困扰着我
I must say, it always bothered me a bit,
但我最终忽略了
but I decided to ignore it.
我觉得人们也会这么做
I think that's what people will do.
找些年长的女演员...
Cast older actresses...
删去那句
and probably cut the line where it says about
朱丽叶没能看到十四岁的夏天
Juliet not having seen her 14th summer,
因为真的挺怪的
because it really is a bit weird.
这不奇怪
It's not weird.
这是刻意塑造的年幼无知的形象
It's a quite deliberately stylised image of youth and innocence.
如果罗密欧是个脏兮兮的老鬼 就不同了
It would be different if Romeo were a dirty old pervington,
但他显然不是
but he's not, obviously.
为什么说显然
Why obviously?
我记得你未曾提过罗密欧的年龄
As I recall, you never mention Romeo's age,
但我不能肯定 因为第二幕演到一半
although I can't be sure because, by the middle of Act II,
我睡着了
I was fast asleep.
他没有 罗密欧的年龄未曾在戏中提及
He doesn't. Romeo's age is never mentioned in the play.
什么 所以朱丽叶确定是十三岁
What, so while Juliet is definitely 13,
而罗密欧可能五十五岁吗 太可怕了
Romeo could be, like, 55 and really creepy?
不 他不可能 宝特姆
No, he couldn't, Bottom.
当我构思出《罗密欧与朱丽叶》时
When I came up with Romeo And Juliet...
- 但不是你原创的 莎士比亚先生 - 啥
- Except you didn't come up with it, Mr Shakespeare. - What?
刚开始我还以为是你原创的
At first I thought you did,
但是后来我读了《罗密欧与朱丽叶之悲惨历史》
but then I read The Tragicall Historye Of Romeus And Juliet,
亚瑟·布鲁克1562年的作品
written two years before you were born,
出版时间比你出生还要早两年
in 1562, by Arthur Brooke,
几乎和你的叙事一样
which is an almost identical narrative to yours.
你凭什么这么说
How can you say that?
起码两个"罗密欧"拼写完全不一样
Romeus is spelt completely differently to Romeo, for a start.
- 那还有不同 - 你发现什么了
- And there is one other difference. - You see?
布鲁克设定朱丽叶的年龄为十六岁
Brooke names Juliet as aged... 16.
所以你特意把她
So, you specifically made her
改成比原著要年轻一些
younger than in your source material?
你只是更改了朱丽叶的年龄吗
Juliet's age was the only thing you changed?
现在是真奇怪了
Now, that really is weird.
不奇怪
It is not weird!
我写的时候苏珊娜只有十三岁
Susanna was 13 when I wrote it
我想着重强调代沟
and I wanted to doubly emphasise the nature of the generation gap
无辜纯洁才能更加让人心碎
to make the innocent purity ever more heartbreaking.
重点是 我已经十六岁了 我要去酒吧
The point is, I'm blooming 16 and I'm going to the pub!
凯特已经完成了基本工作 我该上了
Kate's done the groundwork. Now it's time to get stuck in.
我要去守夜了
And I'll be off on my night watch.
苏 我可能会去看看你
I might look in on you later, Sue.
你可以给我买♥♥杯酒
You can buy me a pint.
你别跟我说话
Don't you dare talk to me.
我要和克劳德亲热
I'll be copping off with Claude.
不能让你毁了
I don't want you spoiling it,
让我看起来又蠢又普通
making me look all crappage and common-like.
这些干扰和愚蠢的讨论结束后
Well, now, perhaps after all these distractions
我能够继续我的写作了
and silly discussions, I can get on with my writing.
毕竟这是我回来的目的
After all, that is why I came here.
哈姆尼特 从克拉克夫人屁♥股♥上拔一支羽毛给我
Hamnet, pluck me a quill from Mistress Clucky's arsington.
我要再写一部关于亨利的剧
'Tis time for another Henry.
剧情又会充满战争吗 爸爸
Is it going to be full of battles again, Dad?
没错
It certainly is.
如果英格兰的绅士们认为
If gentlemen in England now abed
他们错过阿金库尔战役是受了诅咒
think themselves accursed that they missed Agincourt,
那么错过《亨利五世》第二部里那些战争
they're going to feel themselves royally shafted
他们会觉得是上辈子造了孽
to have missed all the battles I'm going to write about in Henry V, Part II.
文字是有影响力的 威廉
Words have consequences, Will.
年轻人可能会因为你的戏剧而死
Young men might die because of your plays.
那也是因为无聊致死
Only if they get bored to death.
- 好吧 等我守夜归来 - 我的英雄
- Right! I'm off on my night watch. - My hero!
等我回来时 还劳驾你擦拭我的利剑
When I get back, you might like to polish my weapon.
总是乐意为绅士效劳
Always happy to oblige a gentleman.
莎士比亚先生
Mr Shakespeare,
阿金库尔战役是亨利五世
the Battle of Agincourt was the peak
军事生涯的巅峰
of Henry V's military career.
自那以后他就再也没有打过胜仗了
He had no great triumphs after that.
现在他可以了
He will now.
你的历史剧根本就不是历史
Your histories are not histories at all,
只是一些设计过的好笑段子
just laughable propaganda
拍君主制度的马屁
designed to shore up the legitimacy of the current monarchy.
那又怎么样
Duh.
呸呸呸 女士
Tush, tush, lady.
如果你的颜值和你的演讲一样精彩的话
If thy face were as fine as thy speech,
那将是一件非常美好的事情
it would be a pretty thing indeed.
呸呸呸 臭小子
Fie, fie, sirrah!
他们又一次为了爱情争吵
They're at it again with the love jousting.
我想是时候给他们牵牵红线了
I think it's time to bring them together
这样真爱才有机会绽放
so that true love may blossom
我们也得到一点安宁
and we can all have a bit of peace.
我想要抽点烟
Well, I'm going to smoke a pipe.
那我希望你有火绒 先生
I hope you have a tinder, sir,
因为你没有智慧的火花来点烟
for you have no spark of wit to light it.
呸呸呸 女士
Tush, tush, lady.
就算点不着 也比你更火热
Be it ever unlit, it's still hotter than you.
宝特姆 有话跟你说
Bottom, a word.
你知道最近凯特和马洛
You know that Kate and Marlowe have, of late,
已经打了很久的口水战了吗
taken to trading verbal blows on a pretty much continuous basis?
呃 是的 真令我头大
Uh, yeah. It's doing my head in.
他们互相憎恶 这太糟糕了
They're so sick of each other, it's painful.
作为仆人 你蠢到完全搞错情况
No, not surprisingly, being a servant,
我一点都不惊讶
you have stupidly misread the situation.
互相的语言攻击并不是因为他们讨厌对方
This trading of abuse means not that they hate each other,
而是因为他们爱着对方
but that they love each other.
你是在和我说笑吗 为什么
You're joking me. Why?
骄傲的人天性如此 宝特姆
'Tis the nature of the proud heart, Botsky.
但是现在让我们来推他们一把
But now 'tis time to bring these two hearts together.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表