剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
上不上表演课先不说
Anyway, acting lesson or not,
托比这几天都要和咱们待在一起
Toby is going to stay with us for a few days
直到伯比奇解决他的薪水和住宿问题
till Burbage can sort him out some pay and lodgings.
我想问一下 他的地位比我高还是低
Just so I know, is he above or below me in the pecking order?
宝特姆 你压根没有地位
Botsky, you're not even in the pecking order.
背叛
Betrayed.
背叛啊
Betrayed.
托比介绍一下自己吧
So, Toby, tell me a bit about yourself.
其实没什么好说的 凯特小姐
There's not that much to tell, Miss Kate.
我跟其他十六岁的少年没什么区别
I'm just like any other 16-year-old.
除了生来同时具备
Apart from having been born
男女两种性征
with both male and female sexual characteristics?
是的 除了这一点
Yeah, apart from that.
那你的家人呢
And what about your family?
现在没有联♥系♥了
Oh, lost to me now.
自从我长出乳♥房♥♥ 我就离家出走了
I ran away from home when I started growing bosoms.
难道仅仅因为生来与他人不同
Were you bullied and abused most horribly
你就饱受欺凌与侮辱吗
for the innocent crime of being born different?
没有 我的父母非常 非常开明
Oh, no, my parents were really, really understanding,
让我自♥由♥选择
giving me the choice of
做男孩还是女孩
whether I wanted to live as a boy or a girl.
真是太棒了
Oh, that's wonderful!
村民也很友善
Yeah. People in my village were great, too.
任我使用
Offering me the use of
男厕或女厕
either the male or female groaning ditches.
甚至如果我愿意
Or, if I preferred, they were
他们都准备宣布两种厕所都无性别之分
prepared to declare both ditches non-sex defined.
实际上 教区委员会举♥行♥了一场不记名投票
In fact, after a unanimous vote at the parish council,
我们决定成为性别中立村
the whole village decided to declare itself gender neutral.
太不可思议了 真令人赞叹
Oh! That is incredible. I mean, amazing!
我从未想到
Never did I think such
在这样残酷无情的时代还能有这样的包容存在
tolerance possible in our cruel, cruel times.
这些只存在于我的梦里
Except that was just in my dream.
其实我被欺负得很惨 所有人都排斥我
In fact, I was bullied horribly and shunned by all.
牧师告诉我的母亲
My mum had herself exorcised
恶魔夜半时分曾降临她身侧
after the priest told her
将怪物的种子植入她的子♥宫♥之后
that the Devil had visited her in the night
她就开始找人给自己驱邪了
and implanted the seed of a monster in her womb.
托比 我很抱歉
Oh, Toby, I'm so sorry.
但之后我听说我梦中那种村落真的存在
But then I heard that the village of my dreams really did exist,
有这样一个地方 我会受到欢迎 被人接纳
that there was a place I'd be welcomed and accepted,
在这个世界 人们不会
a world where people didn't
因性别或性取向而对你指指点点
judge you for your gender or sexual preference,
在这个地方 人们多姿多彩 各有不同
a place where everyone rejoiced in the rich and varied tapestry
所有人欢聚一堂
of the human rainbow.
- 剧院 - 对 就是剧院
- The theatre! - Yes. The theatre!
你找到你的归宿了
You'd found your home.
我在这很开心 凯特...
- I like it here, Kate...
尤其是和你在一起
with you.
红狮剧院
《裘力斯·凯撒》第二幕 第二场
乞丐死了的时候 天上不会有彗星出现
When beggars die, there are no comets seen.
君王们的凋殒才会上感天象
The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes.
懦夫在未死以前 就已经死过好多次
Cowards die many times before their deaths.
勇士一生只死一次
The valiant never taste of death but once.
今天请不要出去
Oh, do not go forth today!
他演技真好 干得漂亮 凯特
He's so good. Well done, Kate!
非常感谢 莎士比亚先生
Thanks, Mr Shakespeare.
教他很有成就感
I enjoyed teaching him.
托比这男孩是如此乖巧 贴心
Toby is such a sweet, sweet boy.
浮于表面 缺乏深度
Too showy, lacks depth.
而且我很好奇 他的胸好像不是很明显
And also, curiously, I don't find his breasts convincing.
看 格林在边上徘徊
Look, though! See, Greene hovers in the wings.
他是过来砸场子的
He is come to cock my snook.
但最后看谁出洋相
But, verily, 'tis I who will snook his cock!
你也
Et...
有份吗 布鲁...
tu, Bru...
图
te!
真是天赋异禀 短短四个音节
Incredible talent. He got a shout,
他表现了 咆哮 低语 停顿以及
a whisper, a pause and a random emphasis
一个无意义的重音
into four syllables.
绝对的莎士比亚画风啊
A very masterclass in Shakespearean acting.
我要关掉这家剧院
I am closing this theatre!
参演的人都会被关进伦敦塔
All involved will be taken to the Tower.
监狱
这场戏剧毫无意义 只会煽动人♥民♥弑君反叛
This play is naught but a traitorous incitement to regicide.
戏剧还未完结
It isn't finished yet.
- 什么 - 你没读到后面吗
- What? - Didn't you read the rest?
我确定寄给你了
I'm sure I sent it you.
后面的部分
The rest?
就在这
Look, here.
抱歉 前方剧透 捂紧你们的小耳朵哟
Sorry... Spoiler alert!... Don't listen.
刺杀凯撒之人先是被暴徒攻击
Caesar's murderers are first rejected by the mob,
而后又为战争所扰
then hounded in battle and
最终以自己的匕♥首♥忏悔自杀
finally fall upon their own swords in penance,
我想你也认为 这种结局完全不是煽动反叛吧
which, I think you'll agree, is not very traitorous at all.
背叛
Betray-ed...
背叛啊
Betray-ed.
你也背叛我吗 莎士比亚
Et tu, Shakespeare!
演出继续
The play may proceed!
成功了 咱们大获成功
A hit! Verily a hit!
票都卖♥♥疯了
The box office goeth bonkers.
各位
Hello, everybody.
我想说... 这是我人生最幸福的时刻
Um, I just wanted to say... I couldn't be happier.
不仅是因为我在剧院找到了真正的归宿...
Not just cos I've found my true home in the theatre...
说的好
Well said!
还因为凯特小姐向我求了婚
...but also because Miss Kate has asked me to be her husband.
天啊
Blimey.
你竟然做到了 凯特
You did it, Kate.
你真的找到了一个有着女性一面的男人
You actually found a man in touch with his female side.
祝福二位
Congratulations to you both.
托比 打扰一下
Toby, might I have a word?
外面有位意大利绅士 我想你需要见一下
There's an Italian gentleman outside I'd like you to meet.
稍等我一下 亲爱的
I shan't be a moment, my love.
凯特 你确定要...
Katie, are you sure about this, considering...?
托比法律上来讲就是男人 莎士比亚先生
Toby is a man by law, Mr Shakespeare.
贴心又温柔
A very sweet and gentle man.
我需要一个丈夫 托比需要善意和保护
I need a husband, Toby needs kindness and protection.
但是 凯特 你的爱情怎么办
But, Kate, what of love?
在这万恶的男权社会
In our exclusively patriarchal society,
一个女人若能嫁给爱情 那她确实很幸运
a woman is lucky indeed if she is able to marry for love.
若能嫁给友谊 我也很开心
I am happy to marry for friendship.
凯特
Kate!
凯特 不敢置信
Kate! You won't believe it!
康戴尔先生安排了
Mr Condell arranged for
米兰即兴喜剧团的选角主管
a casting scout from the Commedia Dell'Arte
来观看咱们的戏剧 他们看上我了
to attend the play, and they want me!
我今晚就要去意大利了
I leave for Italy tonight!
托比...
Toby...
那咱们的婚约怎么办
What of our engagement?
我想可能... 就算了
Oh, I guess that's... sort of off.
凯特 我会... 在意大利扬名立万的
Kate, I'm... going to be big in Italy.
我得收拾东西去了
I need to pack.
吃个教训吧 凯特小姐
Lesson learned, Miss Kate.
托比可能是个男孩 或者女孩
Toby may be a boy, or he may be a girl,
他还可能两边都不选
and he may choose to be neither,
但是 归根结底 他是一名演员
but, above all, he is an actor.
而一名演员 永远 永远
And an actor will always, always
都会做出对自己更有利的选择
take the better offer.
背叛
Betrayed.
背叛啊
Betrayed.
你也背叛我吗 托比
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表