剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
Where's my tea? I'm starving!
我得走路回家
I had to walk home.
为什么不能让爷爷来接我
Why couldn't Grandad pick me up in the cart?
他整天在干什么
What's he do all day?
什么都没干 我恨我的生活 闭嘴
Nothing! I hate my life! Shut up!
今天很难熬吧 亲爱的
Long day, love?
这里是星星法庭吗 你老是针对我
What is this, the Star Chamber? You're always on at me!
英国的一种法♥院♥
是的 很难熬 你满意了吗 闭嘴
Yes, it was a long day. You happy now? Shut up!
我觉得她的脾气好一点了
I actually think she might be improving a bit.
跟我们聊聊
Well, tell us a bit about it.
男孩们听话吗
Were the boys nice?
不 他们就是一群调皮的蠢货
No, they're a bunch of nasty little swine.
有一个孩子有些不同
There's this one kid who's a bit different,
大家认为他非常单纯
you know, what they call a holy innocent,
所以对他很过分
and they are so mean to him.
我们班也有一个这样的
We had a boy like that in my class.
太棒了
Brilliant!
我们叫他傻子
We used to call him stupid.
没有任何恶意
Wasn't any harm in it.
我们总捉弄他
We used to play tricks on him.
没有任何恶意
Wasn't any harm in it.
我们常偷他的午饭
We used to steal his lunch,
把他丢到池塘里
chuck him in the pond
把他变成了角落里哭泣的可怜虫
and reduce him to a weeping, sobbing wretch in the corner.
没有...
Wasn't any...
任何恶意
harm in it.
我认真一想
Actually, when I think about it,
其实恶意满满
there was quite a lot of harm in it,
所以我就不去想了
which is why I try not to think about it.
所以多谢你提起 苏珊娜
So thanks a lot for bringing it up, Susanna!
我们班里都是爷爷这样冷漠的混♥蛋♥
My class is full of insensitive bastables like Grandad was.
我只希望能告诉他们
I just wish there was a way I could make them see
这个孩子也有跟他们一样有相同的情感
that this kid has exactly the same feelings
也有相同人性的价值
and exactly the same human value as they do.
你该和你父亲谈谈
Well, maybe you should speak to your father about it.
他对人性可敏感了
He can be very astute on matters of human nature.
他也知道被霸凌是什么感觉
He knows a bit about being bullied, too.
他七岁的时候就开始秃顶了
He started going bald when he was seven.
我要在《威尼斯商人》中
I'll put an outsider
加一个局外人作为中心角色
at the centre of my Venice play.
他受人鄙视 被看不起
Despised and belittled.
把他写成放高♥利♥贷♥的
I'll make him the moneylender
创造一个代表性人物
and create an iconic figure
永远讽刺着人类的偏见和顽固
who will stand for all time as an affront to prejudice and bigotry.
多好的主意
Such a brilliant idea!
不可否认 听起来很棒
I can't deny, it seems strong.
你想他把他写成什么样的局外人
So what type of outsider are you going to make him?
还不明显吗
Well, isn't it obvious?
我会把他
I'll make the moneylender...
写成荷兰人
a Dutchman.
外面的骚乱和欧洲难民有关
These riots are about European refugees,
如果写成法国人
and I can't go French
即使我这么聪明的脑子
because even my huge brain would
也想不出令人同情的地方
struggle to find sympathetic qualities there.
所以就荷兰人吧
So Dutch it is.
拉斯 一个恶毒的 但其实很有人性的荷兰人
Laas, a villainous but ultimately deeply human Dutchman.
高个 金发 穿木屐鞋
A tall, blond man in clogs
喜欢软奶酪和精品啤酒
fond of rubbery cheese and high-quality beer,
但身材修长苗条
yet somehow managing to maintain a trim and attractive figure.
- 是不是听起来很棒 - 我说不好
- Isn't it brilliant? - I'm not sure.
我真是个天才 是吧
Then it's a good thing I'm the genius, isn't it?
安东尼奥向他借钱
So, Antonio has asked for his loan,
荷兰人拉斯想起
and Dutch Laas is reflecting on the fact
安东尼奥以前侮辱过他
that this same Antonio has
而且在市场中密谋算计过他
insulted him and plotted against him on the rialto.
凯特 帮我读出来
Kate, read it out for me.
你和沃尔夫·狼厅一样
You have something of the subtlety
有着敏锐的洞察力
that I believe Wolf Hall will bring to the role.
你看不起我 嘲讽我的损失 讽刺我的收入
You hath disgraced me, laughed at my losses, mocked at my gains,
侮辱我的国家 为什么呢 因为我是荷兰人
scorned at my nation. And what's his reason? I am Dutch.
拜托 宝特姆 马洛 你们为什么笑
Excuse me, but, Bottom, Marlowe, why are you laughing?
- 抱歉 忍♥不住 - 因为口音
- Sorry, can't help it. - It's the accent.
拜托 我模仿荷兰口音可像了
I beg your pardon, I do a very good Dutch accent.
我觉得和台词的美感不搭
It just seems to play against the timeless majesty of the poetry.
没错 这才是重点
Well, surely that's the whole point.
人们远离自己不熟悉的东西
People are alienated by things they're unfamiliar with
并且鄙视它们
and thus despise them.
凯特 请继续
Kate, please, proceed.
你们要是用刀尖刺我们 我们不是也会出血的吗
If you prick us, do we not bleed?
你们要是搔我们的痒 我们不是也会笑起来的吗
If you tickle us, do we not laugh?
你们要是用毒药谋害我们 我们不是也会死的吗
If you poison us, do we not die?
那么要是你们欺辱了我们 我们难道不会复仇吗
And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?
说实话 莎士比亚先生
Actually, Mr Shakespeare...
说实话 莎士比亚先生
Actually, Mr Shakespeare,
这里的庄严语气
it is quite difficult to
用荷兰口音很难体现出来
get the required gravitas doing it Dutch.
没错 而且木屐鞋在舞台上会发出可怕的噪音
Yeah, and the clogs are going to make a terrible racket on the stage!
而且我突然发现
Also, it strikes me that,
如果你设定这出戏发生在威尼斯
if you still want to set the play in Venice,
就说不通了
that doesn't work either.
威尼斯人不恨荷兰人
The Venetians don't hate the Dutch.
实际上 因为荷兰人航海的成功
In fact, Holland's maritime
他们之间还有贸易合作
success has made them trading partners.
没错 威廉 即使在英国
Yeah, to be fair, Will, this anti-Dutch thing
反荷兰情绪也是最近出现的
is pretty recent, even in Britain.
过去他们还是我们的盟友
I mean, they've been our allies in the past.
人们只是现在恨荷兰人
People only hate the Dutch at the moment.
妈的 你说得对
Damn! You're right.
既然我要创造永恒的经典
If I'm to create a timeless classic,
我得找一个人人迫♥害♥的群体
I need a group that everybody persecutes,
长久遭受着偏见和排斥的人
a people who truly encapsulate the eternal nature of ignorant prejudice and bigotry.
但是谁呢
But who can it be?
红发的人
A ginge?
没错 宝特姆 完全正确 红发的人完全可以
Yes, Bottom. Absolutely. A ginge would be perfect.
"萝卜头" 红发威尼斯放贷人
Carrot Top, the ginger moneylender of Venice.
这出戏就顺理成章了
The play will write itself.
等等 还有一件事
Except, hang on! There is one thing...
女王也是红发
The Queen's a ginge.
莎士比亚先生 答案很明显
Mr Shakespeare, we can avoid the obvious no longer.
我们要遭受欺辱和鄙视的人群
We seek a people who are universally vilified and despised.
只有一个人选
There can be only one contender.
没错
Of course...
苏格兰人
A Scot!
别瞎说了 莎士比亚先生
Don't be ridiculous, Mr Shakespeare.
谁会不喜欢苏格兰人呢
How can anyone dislike the Scots?
他们简直完美 就跟他们自称的一样
They are perfect in every way, as they keep telling us.
想想 莎士比亚先生
Think about it, Mr Shakespeare.
我们能从伦敦这里的暴♥乱♥中知道
What we've learned from the riots here in London
人们把问题归罪于生活中
is that people blame their troubles
最容易接触到的少数群体
on any convenient minority living amongst them,
有一群人无论到何处
and there's one group of people
都是少数群体
who are always in the minority wherever they go.
该写一出关于犹太人的戏剧了
It's time for another big Jew play.
红狮剧院
我又要扮演犹太人了
I am to give my Jew once more.
太高兴了 太高兴了
Oh, joy! Oh, joy!
我该新做一个道具鼻子
I shall have a new prop nose built.
长满瘤子的大鹰钩鼻
Huge and hooked and warty.
我鬼鬼祟祟 贼头贼脑
And I shall hiss and lurk and prowl.
邪恶的黑色长袍下
And I'll have a stock of prop babies
藏满道具婴儿
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表