剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
等一下我会对你说 凯特爱马洛
I intend to tell you, in Marlowe's hearing,
并让马洛听到
that Kate doth love him.
你就接我的话茬
You just go along with whate'er I say.
天呐 宝特姆
Gosh, Botsky!
你看没看见我们的凯特在给马洛先生暗送秋波
Have you seen the way our Kate's been ogling Mr Marlowe?
是的 没错 当然
Oh, right. Yeah, absolutely.
你听到她叹息 说对他一片真心吗
And you'd hear her sigh that she loves him full passionately?
是的 听到了 她叹息了很久 超级超级久
Oh, yeah, I did. She sighed big-time. Massive sighing.
什么 真是令人惊讶 凯特为我暗自神伤吗
Blimey, that's a shocker. Kate sighs for me?
我还以为她讨厌我的
I thought she hated my perky white arsington.
有效果了 我能听到他相当欣喜地
It's working! I can hear him sucking his pipe
抽着他的烟斗
with gleeful eagerness.
现在我们去凯特面前再演一遍
Now must we serve Kate likewise.
宝特姆 你看到马洛先生多么忧郁地
Botsky, did you hear how melancholy Mr Marlowe
抽着他的烟斗吗
was as he sucked his pipe?
他超级低落
So sadly did he suck.
真是我见过最忧郁的烟鬼
Saddest sucking I ever heard.
他真是一个悲伤的烟鬼
He is a really sad sucker.
他还轻柔地低语真爱的名字
Then did he whisper soft the name of his true love.
凯特 凯特 他轻声低语
"Kate! Kate!" He quoth.
"我爱你 却没有勇气告诉你"
"I love thee, yet have not the courage to tell thee."
什么 真是令人惊讶 我还以为他讨厌我
Blimey, that's a shocker. I thought he hated me.
精彩 在我们两个这么强有力的助攻下
Brilliant! Thus emboldened by the promise of requited passion,
他们一定会正视他们的感情的
both will declare their love.
搞定 绝对不会失败了
Job done. Can't fail.
爱情正在我们周围发酵
Love be truly all around.
我的手指甚至我的脚趾头
I feel it in my fingers.
都感受到它的存在了
I feel it in my toes.
让路 快让开 快让开 让开
Make way! Give air! Give air! Make way!
先生 发生什么了
Sir, what ails her?
不要惊慌 莎士比亚太太 她只是晕倒了而已
Panic not, Mrs Shakespeare. The maid hath but fainted.
晕倒了 出什么事了
Fainted? But why?
酒馆里发生了一起可怕的冲突 莎士比亚太太
A dreadful confrontation in the tavern, Mrs Shakespeare.
苏珊娜和一群年轻人正在玩乐
Susanna was making merry with a group of young people
有一个叫克劳德的男孩闯进来
when a boy called Claude did approach
用最讨厌的方式诽谤她
and defame her most vilely,
说她水性杨花
calling her a tarting-slap.
我的苏 水性杨花
My Sue, a tarting-slap?
怎么会是
Never!
恐怕如此 夫人
Afraid so, Mrs S.
好像是有人看到她和另一个家伙接吻
Seems she was seen snogging some other bloke
还让他动手动脚
and letting him cop a feel-up.
但我没有做过 妈妈 我发誓
But I never done it, Mum. I swear!
不要害怕 苏珊娜
Fear not, Susanna.
你是恶劣阴谋的受害人
You have been the victim of a foul plot,
我作为守卫人的首领 已经了解到真♥相♥了
which I, as master of the watch, have uncovered.
告诉他们你跟我说的 不要遗漏任何细节
Tell them everything you told me. Omit nothing.
绝对不会遗漏的 先生
Omitting nothing, sir.
我说 "你好 莎士比亚大♥师♥
I said, "Hello, Master Shakespeare.
真是一个寒冷的夜晚"
'Tis a bit of a chilly night."
你说 "真♥他♥妈♥冷啊 道布瑞先生
You said, "Blooming chilly, Master Dogberry.
蛋都冻住了"
"'Twould freeze the Bolingbrokes off..."
我的意思是 不要遗漏重点
When I said omit nothing, I meant omit nothing important.
你真是 一个蠢货
You are... A ass.
请允许我反对 先生
Permission to object, sir!
你难道怀疑我的地位吗
Dost thou not suspect my place?
出自《无事生非》第四幕第二场
你难道怀疑我这一把年纪吗
Dost thou not suspect my years?
怀疑 他想说瞧不起吧
Suspect? He means respect!
respect(尊重)说成了suspect(怀疑)
多么滑稽混乱的说法
What a hilarious confusion of language.
我怎么没有想到这点
I wish I'd written it.
我确定 在适当的时候 你会的
I'm sure, in time, you will.
我当时正在巡逻
I was doing my watching.
我查看了一下这里 我查看了一下那里
I was watching here, I was watching there,
我到处巡查
I was watching everywhere.
那就是我们所谓守卫人的工作
That be my job, as we be called the watch.
然后你听到了些什么
And then you heard something.
是的 先生
I did, sir,
希望这没有超出我的职责范围 先生
which I hope did not exceed my duties, sir,
毕竟我们不叫顺风耳
being as how we be not called the listen.
告诉他们你所听到的
Tell them what you heard.
一个叫做唐·约翰的地痞流氓无赖 先生
A very rogue and peasant knave called Don John, sir,
在吹嘘他的恶作剧
boasting as how he had done
明明是和小贱♥人♥玛格丽特接了吻
a trick by snogging up the sluttage Margaret
却骗克劳德说
but telling Claude as how
是和纯洁的苏珊娜接吻了
he'd been snogging up the chaste Susanna.
我已经将他关起来了 先生
I have him locked up, sir,
全村的人都将知道是他在诽谤
and the whole village will know of his slander.
谢谢你 退下吧
Thank you. You are dismissed.
好了 我们也该走了 明天还有场大戏
Well, we must also take our leave. Big show tomorrow.
把艺术传播到地方真是太重要了
It's so important to bring arts to the regions.
娱乐产业太过以伦敦为中心
It's very culturally divisive
是会造成文化分♥裂♥的
that the entertainment industry is so London-centric.
是啊 极度的文化分♥裂♥
Yeah. Like, mad culturally divisive.
我同意
I agree.
为什么在伦敦之外
Why should there not be
就没有剧院和工作室呢
a theatre or production facility elsewhere?
比如 索尔福德的兰开夏村
The Lancashire village of Salford, for example?
如果有 我们去那边工作时
Except then we'd all be horribly inconvenienced
会非常不方便
whenever we wanted to work there.
除非我们搬家 我想
Unless we moved, I suppose.
搬到... 北方
Went to live in... the North.
或许最好保持现状 再见
Perhaps best left as it is. So, we'll see you anon.
- 晚安 晚安 - 太感谢你了 伯比奇先生
- Good e'en. Good e'en. - Thank you so much, Mr Burbage.
你太棒了 老公 真是出色的警官
Oh, well done, husband. Brilliant police work.
揭发了小流氓 也恢复了苏珊娜的名声
A rogue unmasked and Susanna's name be cleared.
还能让我的克劳德回来
And I can get my Claude back.
迎接他回来之前 必须得好好教育他一番
This Claude must be taught a lesson before he be welcomed back into the fold,
而我有一个绝妙的想法
and I have a brilliant idea.
噢 天哪
Oh, God!
我们得告诉他 苏不是晕倒了 而是死了
We must tell him that Sue did not faint, but died...
心碎而死
of a broken heart.
然后我 一个严厉的父亲 找到克劳德 说
Then will I, a stern father, go to Claude and inform him that,
为了赎罪 他必须娶我的侄女普鲁
as penance, he must get with my niece Pru instead.
然后 当克劳德来找普鲁时
Then, when Claude comes here for Pru,
他发现普鲁蒙着面纱 因为...
he will find this Pru all veiled because...
- 你们肯定猜不到 - 其实是我
- Bet you can't guess. - It's me.
噢 你猜到了
Oh, you did guess.
好吧 是的 你就揭露自己是苏
Well, yes, you will reveal yourself as Sue,
克劳德将得到教训
Claude will have been taught his lesson,
你将与他重归于好 过上和美幸福的生活
you will take him back and all will be love and joy.
我想你应该考虑考虑再决定
I think you should sleep on it.
走吧 孩子们 茱蒂丝 你该睡觉了
Come on, kids. Judith, you shouldn't still be up.
还有哈姆尼特 哈姆尼特
And Hamnet. Hamnet!
哈姆尼特 哈姆尼特
Hamnet! Hamnet!
哈姆尼特跑掉了
Hamnet's run away!
男孩不见了 这可是看守的工作
Boy missing? This is a job for the watch.
他不是不见了 我确切地知道他去哪了
He's not missing. I know exactly where he's gone.
都怪你和你那愚蠢讨厌的戏剧 威廉
It's you and your stupid blooming play, Will,
让那孩子对战争感兴趣
exciting the boy about war.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
征兵处
好了 莎士比亚先生 你成功入伍了
Well, Master Shakespeare, you have made your mark
你将为女王服务七年
that you will serve your Queen for seven years.
- 遵命 长官 - 敬佩 小伙子 非常敬佩
- Yes, sir. - Suspect, lad! Big suspect!
respect说成suspect 同前
哈姆尼特 你在这里干什么
Hamnet! What are you doing here?
我要成为一名士兵 在履行职责时光荣地死去
I'm going to be a soldier. I want to die in the breach.
上一次你"履行职责" 是你出生时屁♥股♥先出来
Last time you were in the breach,
breach谐音breech 指胎儿臀部先露出来的分娩情况
我差点死了
it was me nearly died,
我花了十四个小时才把你生下来
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表