剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
I wrote my blooming plays!
你非要这么说的话 莎士比亚先生
If you say so, Mr Shakespeare.
那就这么说吧
Hm! If you say so.
雅芳河畔斯特拉幅
全世界都以为马洛死了
So, the world thinks Marlowe's dead,
但实际上他就睡在你的沙发上呢
but, actually, he's sleeping on your couch.
等他确定下新身份
Well, you know, just till he sets up a new identity
开始新生活了就行了
and forges a new life for himself.
我看他可不急 亲爱的
Well, I can't see him hurrying to do that, love.
在这里吃香喝辣的多好
Not with your ale to quaff and pie to gorge.
爸爸 我读了《哈姆雷特》
Dad, I've been reading Hamlet,
我明白
and, actually, I can see
你为什么觉得这会是伟大的悲剧了
why you think it would make a great tragedy.
真的吗 丫头
Really, daughter?
同时我也明白为什么大家都笑了
But I can also see why they all laughed at it.
- 我能说实话吗 - 当然
- Can I be honest? - Of course...
于情于理就行
You know, within reason.
你还要继续修改
You need to keep working on it.
有些台词还差点意思
I mean, some of the lines are almost there.
比如 超越自我还是不超越自我
Like... "To top myself or not to top myself."
我只是觉得你没有
I just don't think you've
真正理解哈姆雷特的苦恼
quite got to the heart of Hamlet's agony.
可能是你过得太舒适安逸了
Maybe you're just too comfortable and content
无法理解悲剧人物心理
to get inside that kind of character.
我们就保持现状吧
Well, let's hope it stays that way, eh?
因为如果必须经历悲剧
Because if personal tragedy is what it takes
才能演绎哈姆雷特的绝望
to properly interpret Hamlet's despair,
那我希望这部戏剧永远写不完
I hope your Danish play be never finished.
我也是 晚安
Me, too. Goodnight.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Night. - Night.
好啦 没关系
Well, no matter.
我已经开始写新的喜剧了
I've got my new comedy written anyway.
《爱的鞭笞》
Love's Labour's Licked.
是徒劳 亲爱的
"Lost", love.
我们不是决定叫《爱的徒劳》吗
We decided on "Lost", didn't we?
哦对 没错
Oh, yes. That's right.
苏珊娜说用鞭笞 我说徒劳 是吧
Susanna thought "Licked", but I said "Lost", didn't I?
爱的徒劳
Love's Labour's Lost.
还是叫爱的鞭笞好呢
Or should it be "Licked"?
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表