剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
猜猜我是谁
Who am I?
是你 马洛先生
It's you, Mr Marlowe!
没错 我想带新到手的战利品出来玩玩
Absolutely. I just thought I'd have a bit of fun with my latest trophy.
我和几个贵族朋友刚刚去猎鹿了
Me and a couple of posh mates just been on a stag hunt.
马洛先生 那是颗驴头
Mr Marlowe, that's an ass's head.
没错 容易逮多了
Yeah. So much easier to bag.
你仔细想想
I mean, think about it.
猎鹿
Stag,
要整整五个小时伏身于溪流和金雀花丛中
five hours creeping through streams and gorse
还有可能一无所获
to probably miss anyway.
猎驴
Ass,
拴到一个小围场里
tethered to a post in a small paddock.
你们说哪个容易
You do the maths.
总之我想
Anyway, I thought I could
找到固定寓所前 先把它挂在这里
hang it here till I get my permanent digs.
我真是爱死它这骄傲的眉毛和高贵的表情了
I just love its proud brow and noble expression.
天哪 基特 真好玩
Gosh, Kit, what fun!
你转移了我的注意力
Nice to have something to take my
让我别一直想着给那出戏里加什么滑稽场面
mind off my search for a really telling comic image
可真是太好了...
for my midsummer's play...
可惜我到现在还毫无头绪
which continues to completely elude me.
那我也帮不了你了 兄弟
I can't help you there, mate.
宝特姆 麦芽酒和派 谢谢
Bottom, ale and pie, if you please.
之后 我很乐意让你骑骑我的驴
And afterwards, I'd be obliged if you'd mount my ass.
双关 指后入
那可不在我的工作范围里
That is not in my job description.
你听到我刚刚的双关话了吗
Did you see what I did there?
我说的是头 戴戴我的战利品
The head, Botski. I meant mount the trophy.
是谁 小心点 别让人知道我在这里
Who is it? Be careful. Let none know I'm here.
是老混♥蛋♥罗伯特·格林
It's that old Bastable Robert Greene.
好吧 那没事
Right, well, that's all right, then.
天哪 你看起来有点紧张啊 基特
Goodness, you seem a bit jumpy, Kit.
实不相瞒 我只能低调行事
Can't deny it, Will. Laying low.
债款 复仇 间谍 背叛
Debts. Vengeance, spying, betrayal.
一切都有点过了 我为自己的生命担惊受怕
It's all getting a bit much, and I fear for my life.
所以我才要戴着这个驴头
That's why I was wearing the ass's head.
也就是 隐姓埋名
Going incognito, so to speak.
莎士比亚先生 我来拜访了
Mr Shakespeare, here I am come a-calling.
太奇怪了 格林先生
'Tis passing strange, Mr Greene,
这小镇上众所周知 你实打实地恨我入骨
as 'tis well known about the town that you do hate my gutlings.
我绝不会拜访你 莎士比亚先生
I do not visit you, Mr Shakespeare.
我宁愿选西班牙宗教法庭地牢里
I would rather enter the dungeons of the
那群暴躁的小东西们
Spanish Inquisition testy-baubles first
也不愿寻求你的相伴
than seek your company.
我想找的是这位幸运的小姐
'Tis this fortunate maid with whom I would speak.
我吗 格林先生 怎么说呢
Me, Mr Greene? How so?
我为什么就幸运了呢
And why be I fortunate?
因为我是替南华克最富有的贵族
Because I come as messenger from the noble Lord Egeus,
伊吉斯大人来的
the richest man in Southwark.
也是《仲夏夜之梦》中阻止女儿嫁给爱人的人物
你或许知道 伊吉斯大人 曾服过役
Lord Egeus, as you may know, has been ever a soldier.
过着充满男子气概的单身生活
A hard, manly, bachelor life.
能给他带来安慰和爱的
The closest he has e'er come to a
最接近于他的良伴的
boon companion to bring him comfort and love
只有他的马
hath been his horse.
对 我听过那些传言
Yes, I've heard those rumours.
但是现在 他希望娶一位妻子
Now, however, he would take him a wife
而他看中了你 小姐
and he has spied you, Miss,
当你在店铺间优雅轻盈地穿梭 他为你倾心
upon the dilly as you flit daintily from shop to shop.
我也控制不住 我是个购物狂 爱死商店了
I can't help it. Mad shopper, me. Love shops!
正是 你正搔到了大人的痒处
Yes, well, His Lordship's fancy hath been tickled.
他因此派我尽快捎来他的誓言
He therefore sends me post-haste to plight his troth
向你求婚
requesting your hand in marriage.
天哪 凯特 伊吉斯大人可是南华克的首富
Zounds, Kate! Lord Egeus is the richest man in Southwark.
而且整整五十岁 又刻薄又丑陋
And fully 50 years old, and mean and ugly,
脸上还挂着不少疣子
and most warty be his countenance!
而且是南华克的首富
And he's the richest man in Southwark.
同时也是这间房♥子的主人
And he doth also own this house.
我母亲有租约
My mother has a lease.
这租约受条款限制
A lease which be subject to terms,
条款受法庭约束
terms which be defined in courts,
法庭受法官裁决
courts which be ruled by judges,
而法官则听谁号♥令呢
judges who owe their positions to...?
南华克的首富
The richest man in Southwark.
伊吉斯大人的精力日趋旺盛 而他多汁的腰胯
Lord Egeus's sap is rising, and his fruity loins
迫切渴望你温柔的抚摸
do long for your tender favours.
他要在两周之内得到回复
He demands an answer in a fortnight.
他现在就可以得到我的回复 格林先生
He may have my answer now, Mr Greene.
不可能 我绝不可能嫁给伊吉斯大人
Never. Ne'er shall I marry Lord Egeus!
女士 小心些 伊吉斯大人现在爱着你
Madam, have a care. Lord Egeus doth love you now
他只爱过天鹅绒肋骨小讨厌先生
as he has previously loved only Mr Snorty Velvet Flank.
- 他的马吗 - 正是
- His horse? - Just so.
取悦他 你就能睡在薰衣草香的草堆上
Please him and you could sleep on a bed of lavender-scented hay
戴着钻石镶嵌的口络
and wear a diamond-studded muzzle.
忤逆他 你便要受他鞭笞
Deny him, and you will feel his whip.
我建议你三思
I advise you to think again.
祝安
Good day.
凯特 或许是我愚钝了
Kate, maybe I'm being thick here,
但是"南华克首富"这句话
but what part of the sentence, "The richest man in Southwark"
你是哪里不明白
could you not get?
我不爱他 马洛先生
The part which says I do not love him, Mr Marlowe!
凯特 这跟爱不爱有什么关系
Kate, what's love got to do with it?
爱不过是一种二手感情
What be love but a second-hand emotion?
我们这个时代的女人完全没有法律地位
A woman in our times has no legal status at all,
一切都由男人规定
save that defined by a man.
她永远都是别人的所有物
She passes from being the property
从她父亲传给她丈夫
of her father to that of her husband.
最终 你还得靠祈求男人的怜悯来生存
Eventually, you must needth throw yourself on the mercy of a man,
- 那倒不如讨好... - 南华克首富
- and not all will be... - The richest man in Southwark!
我不会嫁给他的 我发誓
I will not marry him! I swear I won't.
你是为了爱情结婚的 莎士比亚先生
You married for love, Mr Shakespeare,
但你却觉得我不值得
and yet you think I deserve less?
我恨男人
I hate men.
我恨 恨 恨男人
I hate, hate, hate them!
但这太糟糕了
But this is awful.
这孩子这么苦恼 我心都要碎了
It breaks my heart to see the child in such distress.
更重要的是 这桩婚事
What's more, this rich match
能保她后半辈子衣食无忧
would secure her future.
伊吉斯很快就会死的
I mean, Egeus will die soon enough
然后她就一辈子无虞了
and Kate'll be set for life.
不过 我们确实没办法强迫她爱上那个家伙
Still, I suppose we can't make her love the bloke.
不能吗
Can't we?
雅芳河畔斯特拉特福德
我回来了
Home am I!
上麦芽酒 上派
Bring ale, bring pie.
让我们庆祝吧 父亲回来了
Let all rejoice. Father is home.
旅途顺利吗 亲爱的
Good journey, love?
跟平时差不多糟糕 安妮
Nothing more than the usual hellish nightmare, Anne.
十五个小时
15 hours!
整整十五个小时
15 bloody hours,
一直在等 原话说的是
awaiting, and I quote,
"车上乘务组的一员"
"A member of the on-coach team."
多讽刺啊
The irony of it.
我回不了家 就是因为
I can't get home because the lazy bastable
那个应该送我回家的懒蛋在他自己家里
who's supposed to get me home is at home.
你总是对旅途抱怨不休
You're always moaning about your journeys!
我觉得你应该在剧里写一写这方面的
I reckon you should write about it, put it in your plays.
肯定会特别好玩
It will be funny
能引起当代观众的兴趣
and also appealing to contemporary audiences.
但我不希望我的戏剧只限于当代 女儿
But I don't want my plays to be contemporary, daughter.
我希望它们能跨越时代
I want them to be timeless.
写那个为什么就不能跨越时代了呢
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表