剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
Absolutely.
或者只在第四幕第三场中简单提及
Or maybe just briefly in Act IV, Scene III.
十六个词就够了 我觉得
16 words should do it, I think.
威廉在伦敦的寓所
我准备好了
Right, I'm ready.
- 准备好什么了 - 当然是试镜
- Ready for what? - The auditions, of course.
你要选新演员 对吧
You're choosing a new principal boy, aren't you?
你一直都承认
And since you've always
我比任何男孩都更会演女孩
admitted that I play a girl better than any boy,
而且用罗马人的策略对付康戴尔先生
and also 'twas I who pointed
也是我的主意
out the Roman strategy that did for Mr Condell,
而且把原著放在厕所的是我
plus I left Plutarch's Lives in the privy,
解决了威胁女王的问题的也是我
plus I pointed out how to make the play Queen-friendly,
我自然以为
I naturally presumed you'd
你会再给我一次加入剧院的机会
let me try again to get into the company
因为我真的很想加入 这是我的梦想
because I really, really want to, and it's my dream!
我真的很抱歉 凯特 但这是法律规定
Look, I'm sorry, Kate, really I am, but it's the law,
而且法律对女性没有尊重可言
and the law has zero respect for women.
因为法律都是男人制定的
Because the law was made by men!
我很抱歉 凯特
I'm sorry, Kate.
你的心灵是最美好的
Your heart and mind are of the finest,
然而 因为你不带把
and yet, for want of a cod-dangle,
你的地位就比大英任何卑贱愚蠢的无赖更卑微
you be lowlier than any base and stupid rogue in Albion.
你获得舒适和安全的唯一希望就是婚姻
Your only hope for comfort and security is to marry.
他说得对 凯特
He's right, Kate.
我们是不是看起来梦幻又火♥辣♥
Are we looking dreamy and hot?
看 我在读诗
Look, reading poetry.
多么感性
So sensitive!
你拿反了
It's upside down.
你的嘴唇还是温暖的
Thy lips are warm.
《罗密欧与朱丽叶》第五幕 第三场
啊 人声吗
Yea, noise?
那么我必须快一点了结
Then I'll be brief.
啊 好刀子
O happy dagger!
这就是你的鞘子
This is thy sheath.
你插了进去 让我死了吧
There rust, and let me die.
我还准备了舞蹈 中间那段打斗和翻跟斗
I also have dance, intermediary stage fighting and some tumbling.
十分出色
Impressive.
我可以说西南部口音"呜啊"
My accents are West Country: Ooh arr!
和苏格兰口音"哦哈"
And Scottish: Och aye!
这些都是很难的
And those are the hard ones.
先生们 这就是我们要找的男孩
Gentlemen, we have found our boy.
这是女孩 伯比奇 我确定
Girl, Burbage. I'm sure of it.
历史重演了
It's happened again.
又是一个想要混进剧院的
Another nasty little bitchington
卑贱的小丫头
trying to lie her way into the theatre.
我要求把宴乐官喊来
I demand that the Master of Revels be called
英国由宴乐官管理宫廷戏剧演出活动
检验一下这个人的资格
to study this person's credentials.
伯比奇先生 我验过了
Well, Mr Burbage, I have studied this person's credentials,
虽然尚未发育完全
and, while small and lacking in maturity,
但一切都没问题
all is present and correct.
但是他有胸部
But he's got boobingtons.
哦 我忘记说了
Oh, yes, I forgot to mention that.
我会舞蹈 舞台打斗
I have dance, stage fighting,
各种口音 还自备胸部
various accents and can supply own breasts.
一派胡言
Ridiculous!
那他要把椰子放在哪里
Where would he put the coconuts?
这怎么可能 格林先生
How can this be, Mr Greene?
托比是两性人 伯比奇先生
Toby is a hermaphrodite, Mr Burbage.
但这种人都是虚构的
But such folk are a myth.
事实上 天生具有两性特征的情况
On the contrary. To be born with some of the physical attributes of both sexes
已经被医学证实了
is a recognised medical condition.
有些社会接受了这种差异
Some societies embrace such differences.
我们并没有
Ours does not.
小子 你是什么性别
Sirrah, what sex be you?
事实上我对此感到很矛盾
D'you know, I'm quite conflicted about that, actually.
你在教区教堂记录的性别是什么
How be you described in the records at your parish church?
- 男 - 那样的话 在法律上你是男性
- Boy, sir. - In that case, you are a boy by law.
莎士比亚先生...
And, Mr Shakespeare...
尽快排练你那部凯撒的剧
Do hurry along with your Julius Caesar play.
我很期待首演之夜
I am so looking forward to the first night.
再见
Good day.
真是没料到
Well, funny old world, eh?
欢迎加入剧组 托比
Welcome to the company, Toby.
我确信 如果托比加入
I' faith, if this Toby joins us,
我就再也没机会演年轻女郎了
I will ne'er play the totty again.
所以我得暗中算计他
Thus must I plot against him.
坎普先生 你在意大利是个大人物
Mr Kempe, you're big in Italy.
你知不知道米兰即兴喜剧团的地址
Hast thou the address of the Milano Commedia Dell'Arte?
想要和我的意大利朋友一起演出吗
Hoping to get a new gig with my Italian mates?
门都没有
Not gonna happen.
他们不会想要你这种
They don't want some washed-up,
被淘汰的毫无特色的老家伙
bog-standard, old mincing slap like you.
他们只喜欢 迷人而独特
They're only interested in the fascinating and unique,
别致而有趣的类型
the different and the intriguing.
你根本没机会
You've got no chance.
那你不介意把地址告诉我吧
Well, you won't mind giving me the address, then, will you?
好消息
Brilliant news.
我们找到了新的女主演 神奇的是
We've found our new principal girl, and 'tis a very miracle,
虽然在法律上他是男性 但他居然有胸部
for, though he be legally a boy, he has his own boobingtons!.
这简直是剧院的天赐好礼
'Tis a very gift to the theatre,
还有什么样的人会比有胸的男孩
for what possible type of person could be better to play a girl
更适合演女孩
than a boy with boobingtons?
我竟想不出答案 莎士比亚先生
I just can't think, Mr Shakespeare.
真是个谜
It's a mystery!
不是我立的法 凯特
I don't make the law, Kate.
来见见新的天真少女
Now, meet my new ingenue.
大家好 我是托比
Hello, everybody. I'm Toby.
他有天赋 但未被打磨 缺乏技巧
He has natural talent, but it is unrefined and lacks technique.
所以 我希望
So, I was hoping that perhaps
你能教教他怎么表演 凯特
you might give him a few acting lessons, Kate.
我无比感激 凯特小姐
I'd be ever so grateful, Miss Kate.
天呐 这是在往伤口上撒盐
God, talk about twisting the knife!
好吧
All right.
慢着 该由我来教 我以前教过凯特表演
Hang on. I should teach him. I used to show Kate how to act.
我印象里可不是这样
Not quite how I remember it.
你要教托比表演吗 宝特姆
You teach Toby to act, Botsky?
从何而来的自负和自欺
And from what fantastical world of vanity and self-delusion
能让你说出如此无♥耻♥的话
comes this outrageous claim?
我看过你们那所有的演员
I've seen all your actors
表演《亨利四世》第一部分
acting your stuff right back to Henry IV, Part 1.
我知道窍门
I know the tricks.
基本上 演莎士比亚的剧本...
Basically, to do Shakespeare...
首先来个咆哮
you have to shout a bit!
然后沉默不出声 气氛绷紧... 接着...
Then go quiet and tense a bit... before...
再次咆哮
shouting again!
然后台词中间你要突然
Then you have to make a sudden pause
停顿一下 没有理...
right in the middle of a word for no rea...
... 由
...son at all.
还有 你还要重读某些音节
Also, you have to randomly em-pha-sise certain syll-ables,
也是毫无...
also for no appa...
... 理... 由
...rent rea-son.
而... 这...
And... that...
... 就是如何...
...is how you...
表演...
act...
莎士... 比亚的剧
Shake... speare!
其实 托比 他说的基本全对
Actually, Toby, that is basically it.
庆功宴上你还得一脸懊恼
And then you have to get pisslingtoned over a nice little supper
跟大家说你表现得太糟糕了
and tell everyone you were awful
他们就会说 "不 不 亲爱的 你棒极了"
and they have to say, "No, no, you were brilliant, darling."
没错 这一部分也很重要
Yes, that bit's very important, too.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表