剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
and I didn't go through 14 hours of labour
可不是为了让你这样葬送自己的生命的
to have you throw your life away.
没什么好争辩的 小伙子 就拿出你的勇气吧
There's nothing to a battle, lad. Just takes balls.
他蛋蛋掉了的时候 我会通知你的
And when his have dropped, I'll let you know.
噢 妈
Oh, Mum!
可别不尊重我 女士
Don't dis-suspect me, madam.
我曾在德国的森林中
I have fought with Frederick
与弗雷德里克王子并肩作战
in the German forests.
我对此深表怀疑
I doubt it.
但是如果是真的
But if you had,
你应该见过 熊妈妈为了保护孩子
you would have seen what a bear's prepared to do
会做出什么
to defend her young.
我就是熊妈妈
I'm mumma bear.
好吧 这样的话...你走吧 小伙子
Right. Well, in that case... Run along, lad.
你 出去
You, exit.
你被熊缠上了
Pursued by bear.
如果你以后再拿生命冒险
And if you ever risk your life again,
我一定会杀了你
I'll blooming well kill you.
多么开心啊
Such joy!
看啊 苏珊娜多么漂亮
And look how pretty Susanna is
等着克劳德来带她去约会
with Claude coming to collect her for a gadsome datelington.
多么浪漫
So romantic,
尽管他认为他来接的是
even if he does think he's coming to collect
那个并不存在的表妹普鲁
her fictitious cousin Pru.
一切都进展得很顺利 安妮
It's all working perfectly, Anne.
看看我其他的浪漫计划怎么发展的吧
And look-see how my other romantic plan develops.
基特和凯特交换着害羞的眼色和迷人的叹息
Kit and Kate do exchange shy glances and winsome sighs.
两个人都想方设法地表达着他们对彼此的爱慕
Both seeking ways of declaring their affection.
马上 嘲弄就会被甜言蜜语取代
Soon, the bantering will be replaced with sweet words of love.
你好啊 克劳德
Hello, Claude.
您好 莎士比亚夫人
Hello, Mrs Shakespeare.
您好 莎士比亚先生
Hello, Mr Shakespeare.
非常抱歉 损害了你的爱女苏的名声
Sorry about slagging off your Sue
而使她蒙受耻辱 在悲伤中死去
and causing her to die of shame and sadness, like.
我倒是很惊讶你还有胆量
Well, I'm surprised you've got the Bolingbrokes
来我们家
to show your face around here at all.
莎士比亚先生说我得娶他的侄女普鲁
Well, Mr Shakespeare said I had to cop off with his niece Pru.
你 进来
You, in.
现在 苏将会揭开面纱
And now will Sue reveal herself,
她和克劳德会一起快乐地跳舞
she and Claude will dance merrily,
基特和凯特会互相表达爱意
Kit will reveal his love to Kate, she to him,
一切将会变得甜蜜 快乐 充满了爱
and all will be love, sweetness and light.
普鲁 我是克劳德
Pru, I'm Claude.
我来和你在一起 而不是和已死去的苏
I've come to get with you instead of dead Sue.
你好 克劳德
Hello, Claude.
噢 我的天啊 你还活着
Oh, my God, you're alive.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it!
你看起来非常美妙迷人 我能和你在一起吗
And you look really lush and all. Can I get with you?
来吧
Come here!
真好 他马上就会单膝跪地了
Lovely. He'll be down on one knee before you know it.
要不双膝跪地吧 爸
Or both knees, Dad.
之前 你在全镇人面前说我是荡♥妇♥
First, you call me a sluttage in front of the whole town,
现在 我才死了一天 你就想
and now, with me only dead a day, you want to cop off
和我不存在的表妹普鲁恋爱
with my fictitious cousin Pru!
我恨你 克劳德 我以为我爱你 但是我恨你
I hate you, Claude. I thought I loved you, but I hate you.
所以 去和玛格丽特亲热吧 如果她还接受你
So, go and cop a feel off Margaret, if she'll have you.
你们都是十足的疯子
You're all blooming bonkers!
计划进展得还挺好 是吗 主人
Plan going well so far, master?
好吧 我承认这段没有按照我想象中的发展
Well, I admit that bit didn't quite go as I imagined,
但空气中仍然弥漫着爱
but love is still in the air.
- 凯特 - 怎么了 马洛先生
- Kate? - Yes, Mr Marlowe?
其实 我知道了
Thing is, I know.
我也知道了 马洛先生
I know, too, Mr Marlowe.
我听到莎士比亚先生说的了
I overheard Mr Shakespeare.
我也是 我想说的是
Same, and what I'm trying to say is,
我认为你是个好人
while I think you're very nice...
- 我认为你不是好人 - 什么
- I don't even think you're very nice. - What?
我知道你爱我 但是我真的...
I know you love me, but I truly...
一点都不爱你
deeply do not love you.
等等 我不爱你
Hang on, I don't love you.
- 威廉说... - 但莎士比亚先生...
- Will said... - But Mr Shakespeare...
计划还是进展得很好 不是吗 主人
Plan still going well, is it, master?
但如果你们不是暗恋对方
But if you don't secretly love each other,
为什么你们这几周互相讥讽
why have you been trading arch and impish insults
羞辱对方
these many weeks?
呃 因为我们真的很讨厌对方
Erm, because we're really sick of each other.
十分让人恼火
Deeply irritated.
所以完全不是为了掩饰暗恋吗
So, not to disguise a secret love at all, then?
在哪个世界 互相羞辱代表了
In what universe does exchanging insults indicate
互相爱慕 莎士比亚先生
secret love, Mr Shakespeare?
只在他自己扭曲复杂的世界里 亲爱的
Only in his tortuous and convoluted one, dear.
这就是为什么他是个天才
It's why he's a genius.
雅芳河畔斯特拉福
我不写《亨利五世》第二部了
I shan't write Henry V, Part II.
我们心爱的哈姆尼特差点去当兵
Having seen the way we
我们差点失去他
nearly lost our beloved Hamnet to be a soldier,
我就没有心情写赞颂战争和荣耀的戏剧了
I have no stomach for plays that speak of war and glory.
说实话 我不想再写历史剧了
To be honest, I think I'm pretty much done with histories.
不说别的 亨利系列的是不想再写了
I mean, if nothing else, I'm almost out of Henrys.
那你要写什么呢 亲爱的
Then what will you write, love?
再写一部浪漫喜剧如何
Well, how about another romantic comedy?
大伙儿确实很爱看
Well, people do love them.
但你有什么情节能写呢
But what plot will you use?
怎么了 我可以用发生在我们身边的事
Why, the one that's been happening all around us.
发生在这房♥子里的事
I shall use it all just exactly as it happened,
原原本本地写出来
right here in this house.
一对经常争吵的情侣其实非常憎恶对方
And at the end, will you have the two bickering lovers
面纱女孩一脚踹在前男友裆部
being revealed as actually being genuinely sick of each other,
让他跪下 这是结尾的剧情吗
and the veiled girl knee her ex-boyfriend in the scroting sack?
不 当然不是 显然他们最后会结婚的
No, of course not. They'll all get married, obviously.
你是天才 亲爱的
You're the genius, love,
但这在我听来并不像一部戏剧
but it don't sound like much of a play to me.
更像是一群别扭的老混♥蛋♥
More like a load of convoluted old Bolingbrokes.
在那无事生非
Just much ado about nothing, really.
砰 题目有了
Boom! There's the title right there...
就叫《一群别扭老混♥蛋♥》
A Load Of Convoluted Old Bolingbrokes.
我感觉又有一部热门剧要诞生了
I feel another hit coming on.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表