You found me.
你找到我了
You didn't make it easy.
你把自己弄得很难找
I know I didn't.
我知道
I needed space to think.
我需要空间思考
How's that working out for you?
思考出什么了
I'm still thinking.
我还在思考
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也一样
In fact, I can't escape a single fucking thought,
可实际上 我连一个念头都理不清
space or no space.
有没有空间都一样
Why'd you come here, Jason?
你为什么来这 杰森
I came because I knew you'd ask that fuckin' question.
我来是因为我知道你会问这个死问题
That you'd act like I must've been crazy
知道你会一副 我怎么会自以为
thinking there was something, anything between us.
跟你有过什么 简直是疯了的样子
That you'd play the whole "Lone rider, I'm an island,
知道你会摆出一贯的架势
I don't need shit from anybody" thing that you do.
"老子是独行侠 不需要任何人"
I came because I fucking knew you'd do it.
我来是因为我知道你会这个态度
But that if it was true,
可如果真是这样
you wouldn't have to get that far away from me to think.
你就不会躲我那么远去思考
So, what about...
你和...
Violet?
维奥利特呢
I'm crazy about her.
我为她着迷
But I can't get you out of my head.
可是你就在我脑子里挥之不去
You probably hear that a lot, don't you?
这话你太常听了是不是
For a thousand years.
一千年来
Only twice have I felt it in return.
我第二次体会到同样的感觉
Sheriff, you thinking we fan out like we did last night?
警长 我们像昨晚一样分头散开吗
Continue canvassing?
继续找人
Dumb girl who brought this here and she's gonna save us?
招来祸水的蠢丫头要救我们
Fucking mess. How are we gonna survive this?
真♥他♥妈♥一团糟 我们怎么能活过这一劫
Fuckin' danger whore. No way out of this one.
作死的婊♥子♥ 我们逃不过去的
...but how many of those there got to be in this state?
我们州有多少这种情况
We don't have the time or the manpower to figure it out.
我们没有时间也没有人力去弄清楚
Yeah, there got to be a lot of 'em.
是啊 肯定有很多
Okay, the truth is, Sam, I don't know how to narrow the search.
好吧 山姆 我不知道怎么缩小搜索范围
I do.
我知道
I found a dead girl in the woods last night
昨晚我在树林里发现一个死掉的女孩
and I didn't recognize her,
但我不认识她
just like I didn't recognize a single one of those vampires.
那群吸血鬼 我也一个都不认识
So what if they came from another town that was hit just like ours
或许他们刚袭击了一个和我们一样的镇子
and brought the girl with them?
那女孩是被他们带来的
You saying we ID this girl,
你的意思是 我们只要找出这个女孩的身份
we find out where they were last?
就能找到上一个遭他们袭击的地方
Maybe those folks can tell us who it is
那里的居民或许可以告诉我们
we're dealing with and where they're holed up.
我们要对付的是什么人 在哪里盘踞
What do you think, boss? I think it's a long shot.
你说呢 头儿 我说这事儿悬
I know, but like you said, we're spread pretty thin right now.
我知道 可你也说了 我们在大海捞针
Where are the feds in all this?
这种时候联调局的人在干什么
I've been making calls all morning.
我整个早上都在打电♥话♥
Haven't gotten a single answer. We're fending for ourselves.
没有回应 我们得自己保护自己
Where did you say this body was?
你说那具尸体在哪儿
Quarter mile away. Just down Antelope Road.
四分之一英里远 羚羊路方向
All right, then. I gotta get Adilyn home.
好吧 我先送艾迪林回家
Sookie and Alcide, wants the two of you
苏琪和埃尔希德
to meet Jason and me at the station?
去局里跟我和杰森碰头
Kenya, we'll drop you off there.
肯雅 我们把你留下来
Oh, no, Sheriff, why do I--
不 警长 为什么我...
I do not want to hear it today. Not today, Kenya.
我今天不想听这些 今天不行 肯雅
Somebody's gotta be there.
总得有人留守
Mr. Mayor.
镇长先生
Now, I know we discussed protocol for tonight.
我知道今晚的安排已经讨论过了
But a lot of folks are asking
但是现在很多人在问
what they're gonna do with themselves today.
他们今天要怎么过
I told them my door is always open for prayer and counsel,
我说我的大门永远向祈祷者和寻求建议者敞开
but it sure would be nice if they had something to keep them occupied.
不过如果有什么事让他们忙 一定更好
Yeah, okay. Okay.
是这样 好的
Listen up, y'all.
大家听我说
I know today is a dark day.
我知道这是黑暗的一天
There's no manual on how to get through this.
没有手册能指导我们如何渡过这种难关
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我明白
But I think keeping busy and being of service
但是我想 让自己忙起来 做些有用的事
is a good a way to go as any.
仍然是最好的选择
One thing I do know for sure,
我可以确定的是
when we get Arlene back, and we will get her back,
等阿尔琳回来 我们一定能救她回来
she's gonna be none too pleased with the current state of Bellefleur's.
她一定不会喜欢贝弗勒酒吧现在这副样子
So it sure would be nice to put it back together for her.
帮她把一切收拾好 一定很不错
Ain't it risky going back there?
回去不会有危险吗
Remember, as long as it's daylight, you'll be safe.
记住 只要天还亮着 你们就是安全的
But, again, I strongly recommend
但我要再次强烈建议
y'all be in your houses by sundown.
日落之后所有人留在家中
And do not even think of leaving
没有吸血鬼的陪伴
unless accompanied by a vampire.
绝对不要有外出的念头
I was thinking of checking in on Lafayette.
我想去看看拉法耶
That's right. He didn't make it in this morning, did he?
对了 他今天早上是不是没出现
No, sir, and with the way his side of the family can go to dark places,
对 而且他家的人总能接触到黑暗的东西
it worries me. It do.
这让我担心 很担心
How about I go along with you?
不如我陪你去
No, you got your hands full here.
不 这边够你忙了
And like the mayor said, it'll do me good being of service.
而且镇长也说了 让我做些有用的事
Lafayette needs me.
拉法耶需要我
I'm all he's got left.
我是他唯一的亲人了
All right, honey. All right.
好的 亲爱的 去吧
Let's go, Adilyn.
走吧 艾迪林
How come I can't come with you?
我为什么不能跟你去
Because, darlin', a crime scene ain't no place for a child.
因为犯罪现场可不是小孩子去的地方
Well, I'm 18. I know you are, but not really.
我十八了 我知道 可那不是真的
I'm taking you home. What about Rocky and Wade?
我带你回家 洛奇和韦德呢
Don't you think that I should stay with them?
你不觉得我应该陪着他们吗
I mean, isn't that what family does,
一家人不是应该这样吗
stick together at a time like this?
困难关头相互扶持
All right, but I want you home a solid hour before dark.
好吧 但是天黑前一小时你必须回家
Okay, Daddy.
好的 爸爸
And all the same rules as last night apply, you hear.
和昨晚一样的规矩 听到了吗
If Jessica comes back, you do not invite her in.
如果杰西卡回来 不许请她进屋
Of course. You got that?
当然 听清楚了吗
All right.
好
Did you hear that? Yeah.
你们听到了吗 听到了
Oh, God.
天啊
Jesus, fuck. How could you, you fucking cunt?
该死的 你怎么回事 该死的混♥蛋♥
It just happened. That's your fucking excuse?
就这么发生了 这就是你该死的理由吗
So when I rip your fucking head off,
要是我拧下你那该死的脑袋
you won't mind if I use that one, will you, mate?
是不是这理由也能用啊 老兄
I told you I was so fucking hungry, I just lost control.
我说了我就是他妈的太饿 一下没控制住
We're all hungry, Ronnie.
我们都饿 鲁尼
That's why we put the fucking plan in place.
所以我们才要实施这该死的计划
We share or we starve.
要么分享 要么饿死
Do you understand?
听懂了吗
Yeah, I understand.
是 我懂了
It won't happen again. No, it can't,
保证不再犯了 不 还不算完
'cause you cut our rations down by a fourth. Fuck!
都怪你 我们的食物少了四分之一 我♥操♥
Now we're gonna have to go back out hunting again.
现在我们又得出去狩猎
What? No. No, no, no. Not again, please. We have no choice.
什么 别去了 拜托 我们没得选
Last night's hunt should've
昨晚的狩猎带回来的猎物
brought in three times the amount of bodies.
本该是现在的三倍
Great choice on that town, by the way.
镇子选得不错 顺便提一句
How was I supposed to know they'd invite
我怎么知道他们他妈的会邀请
fucking vampires to their barbecue?
吸血鬼参加烧烤大会
And if you're so tired, why don't you take
既然你这么辛苦 不如睡个大觉
a nice long nap and spare us your endless whining?
省得我们听你啰里吧嗦的
You have some nerve after what you just did.
做了这档子事 你还有胆说
Everyone, just shut the fuck up!
各位 都他妈的给我闭嘴
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表