It's okay. It's okay, shh.
没事 没事
You have more to show for your life than most people.
你的生命比很多人的都有价值
I can't help you.
我帮不了你们
I'm sorry. Oh, no, no. Wait wait a minute.
很抱歉 不 等等 等一下
Okay, okay, I'm not gonna bullshit you.
我跟你说实话吧
This ain't a dignified way to die.
这种死法实在是不好看
I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
我再恨谁 都不会咒他这样死
But you have
但是你...
the gift of knowing it's coming,
你至少知道死亡的来临
of making choices in your last days.
还能在最后的时日做出选择
Not everyone gets that. I mean, we wouldn't get that.
这是很难得的机会 我们就没办法
My husband Terry, he didn't get that.
我老公特里 他也没这么幸运
Your legacy is all you have now.
你可以博个身后的好名声
Please help us get outta here.
请帮我们离开这里
Please.
求你了
I'll figure something out.
我会想办法的
You will?
真的吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you!
谢谢你
No. No, no.
不 不要
No.
不要啊
"I am sleeping inside with 100 pounds of silver
"陪我睡觉的是一百磅的银子
and two UV guns."
和两把紫外线枪"
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Guys?
伙计们
There's no one left.
镇上没人了
They either killed or took everyone.
要么杀了 要么掳走了
You heard what from who? Rosie.
你听谁说的 听到了什么 罗西
I kind of... overheard her.
我算是...偶然听到的
You kind of overheard her
你算是偶然听到了
saying she was gonna attack this station, her place of work?
她要袭击警局 她工作的地方吗
Listen to me. It doesn't matter how I know what I know.
听我说 我是怎么知道的并不重要
Right now there is a mob forming at Bellefleur's.
现在贝弗勒酒吧聚集了一群暴徒
They are scared, they are mean, and they are looking for weapons,
他们既害怕又凶恶 正在寻找武器
and the only place in this town that still has guns
镇上唯一还有枪♥支♥的地方
is that supply room right behind you.
就是你身后的弹♥药♥房♥
They are coming here.
他们一定会来
Come on, come on, come on, let's go.
来吧 来吧 赶紧动手
Come on, let's go.
快点 赶紧
Let's start running these out to your truck.
把这些装到你的卡车里
Get in there!
都进来
What are you doing, Kenya?
你在做什么 肯雅
I should be asking you the same thing.
这个问题应该换我问你
It's pretty simple.
很简单
We're here for the guns
我们来拿枪
that are a part of our Second Amendment right
这是宪法第二修正案赋予我们的权利
to not be fucked over by our government.
以免受到我们政♥府♥的不公平对待
Namely our boss, Sheriff Andy Bellefleur.
说的就是我们的头儿 安迪·贝弗勒警长
And our mayor, who's a dog-bear.
还有我们的狗熊镇长
Look, we need the guns, Kenya.
我们需要枪 肯雅
If we'd have had 'em last night,
如果昨晚我们手上有枪
do you think half this town would be dead or missing today?
镇上怎么可能有一半人死掉或者失踪呢
Don't you try that NRA hillbilly shit on me.
少跟我扯步♥枪♥协会乡巴佬们的那一套
If y'all would've been armed last night,
如果你们昨晚手持武器
this whole town would be dead.
这个镇子就死绝了
I ain't letting you get your hands on these guns.
我不会让你们碰这些枪的
Kenya, girl,
肯雅 姑娘啊
how does it make you feel
现在这个镇子
being left in charge of this town all by yourself
经历了内战以来最可怕的袭击之后
the day after it suffered its deadliest attack since the Civil War?
只剩你一个光杆司令的滋味如何
It makes me feel like my sheriff trusts me to do my job.
那是警长相信我能恪尽职守
You sure about that?
你确定吗
What happened to that promotion
巴德退休的时候
Andy promised you when Bud retired?
安迪答应提拔你 可又如何呢
You ever thought about why Jason Stackhouse,
你可曾想过为什么杰森·斯塔克豪斯
who has half your experience and a quarter of your IQ,
资历只有你一半 智商更不及你四分之一
gets the lion's share of work around here?
为何拣了这里的肥差
'Cause I'm sure
我敢肯定
it ain't got nothing to do with you being a woman of color.
这一定和你的性别肤色无关
Now you're taking orders from his white teenage daughter?
你还要听他的白人小女儿指示吗
Who was a newborn last time I checked.
我上次看到的时候她还是个婴儿
What the fuck's going on with that, I have no idea.
这又是什么情况 我可搞不清楚
Face it, Kenya.
面对现实吧 肯雅
Girl, you've been rolling over
你一直鞠躬尽瘁
and taking shit from Andy for years.
为安迪当牛做马这么多年了
Fuck it. Oh, no, no.
操 别别
Holy crap!
我靠
Oh, God. No.
天啊 不要
Shit.
该死
Rocky, come on. Don't let them do this! This ain't you!
洛奇 别让他们这么做 你不是这种人
Shit!
该死
Who the fuck else can I call?
我还能打给谁
Sookie.
苏琪
You wanna get as many as you can in here.
这儿要多少有多少
Like this?
像这样吗
Boom, boom, boom.
砰 砰 砰
That's it.
这就对了
Good! Yeah!
很好 太棒了
Yeah, that looked real good.
真的很不错
Now there's some shootin'!
好好给他们几枪
Pow! Die, you vampire fucker.
去死吧 天杀的吸血鬼
Ooh, I'm getting to like this.
我开始喜欢这种感觉了
Renard Parish Sheriff's Department.
雷那尔教区警局
Is anybody home?
有人在吗
It's clear, man.
没人 老兄
Come on, it's safe.
进来吧 安全
That's her. Yeah, and that must be her sister.
就是她 那一定是她的姐妹
And husband, kid.
还有丈夫 孩子
Looks like they all lived here together.
看来他们都住在这儿
Got 'em in the middle of a goddamn pizza dinner.
晚上吃着披萨的时候出事的
When do you think they were here?
他们是什么时候来的
Hard to say.
不好说
No way to know unless we do a--
不好说 除非...
Two and a half days ago.
两天半之前
Looks like they stick with one town at a time,
他们应该是一次盯着一个镇子
hit it again and again till the job's over,
不断地发起袭击 直到全部搞定
then move on to the next.
再去下一个地方
So, this was one of the last houses they hit before Bon Temps?
这是他们去良辰镇之前最后袭击的地方
If Jason's pizza forensics are to be trusted, yeah.
如果杰森对披萨的取证可靠 是的
Why would this family stay here like sitting ducks?
为什么这家人还在这里坐以待毙
Gas station was cleaned out.
加油站都空了
Safer in your house than out on the road on your own.
待在家里总比独自上路来得安全
With a child, no less. We don't got all day.
再说还有孩子 我们时间不多
Let's spread out, see what we can find.
分头转转吧 看能找到什么
If I get Holly back, I ain't ever gonna let her go.
如果能把霍莉找回来 我再不会让她走了
I'm gonna make an honest woman of her first chance I get.
只要一有机会 我就要娶她为妻
Yeah, sounds like a real good plan, man.
是啊 这计划听着不错
I've always been too much of a pussy
我以前胆子太小
to make a plan and stick with it.
不敢这样计划和实施
But a man ain't nothing without a family.
但没有家的男人是一无所有的
Nothing.
一无所有
It's her diary.
这是她的日记
Do you think it's okay? It could help us out.
你觉得可以看吗 没准能帮到咱们
I think she'd understand.
我想她会理解的
"October 10th, 2010.
"2010年10月10日
They say it happens when you least expect it.
都说事情往往在不经意间发生
Tonight I was just minding my own business,
今晚我只是在忙自己的事
having dinner at the diner when he walked into my life.
在餐厅吃饭的时候 他闯进了我的生活
His name is Henry, Henry Ellis,
他叫亨利 亨利·埃利斯
and I knew he was a vampire right away,
我立刻就知道他是个吸血鬼
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表