with his eyes as clear and piercing as I've ever seen."
我从未见过他那般清澈又摄人心魄的双眸"
"November 3rd, 2010.
"2010年 11月3日
I'm trying so hard not to run away with my heart,
我努力克制自己不要随心所欲
but I think I'm losing that fight.
但我觉得我快无力抵抗了
Tonight, Henry took me to Fangtasia for the first time.
亨利今晚第一次带我去范塔西娅
I should've been scared of this new world,
我理应对这个新世界惶恐不安
but I swear the touch of Henry's hand
但我深信亨利掌心的触碰
just wipes away all my fear,
消除了我所有的恐惧
makes it feel like one big dream
让这一切都感觉
I'm just walking through."
恍然如梦"
Apparently, there's this vampire bar
很显然 什里夫波特市有个吸血鬼酒吧
where Maudette and Dawn used to hang out at in Shreveport.
马蒂和唐恩常去那儿闲逛
You know it?
你知道那个地方吗
Fangtasia.
叫范塔西娅
Well, I was thinking if I went there,
我在想是不是可以去那儿转转
I could do some sniffing around.
看能不能打探点消息
You think maybe you could take me?
你能带我去吗
How about tonight? The sooner the better.
今晚怎么样 越快越好
I just gotta tell Sam I'm leaving and run home and change.
得去告诉山姆一声 然后回家换衣服
Meet you there. Thank you.
在那等你 谢谢
Bill, I'm asking you this as a friend, okay?
比尔 我是把你当朋友来帮忙的 行吗
This is not a date.
不是约会
Fine.
好啊
It's not a date. I'm serious.
不是约会 我是认真的
As am I.
我也是
"Like I said, I can't fight it.
"如我所言 我无法抵抗
I am his, totally and completely."
我全身心都属于他"
"April 27th, 2011.
"2011年 4月27日
There was an attack at the church tonight.
今晚教堂发生袭击案
Everyone who was there is either dead
教堂里的人要么死了
or just straight up disappeared.
要么就消失了
They're saying it was the sick vampires,
他们说是因为那些生病了的吸血鬼
that they came out of the dark as the wedding was letting out.
婚礼一结束他们就从黑暗中冲出
I wish I could ask Henry why this happened,
我真希望我可以问亨利这都是为什么
why they'd do such a thing.
他们为什么做这种事
There's so much I wanna ask him
自从这疾病将他从我身边夺走后
since this disease took him from me."
我有好多问题想问他"
"May 2nd, 2011.
"2011年 5月2日
They came again tonight. Another ambush.
他们今晚又来了 又一次偷袭
15 dead and 30 missing.
15人死亡 30人失踪
How can this be happening,
为什么发生了这种事
that our government would leave us for dead?
政♥府♥却任凭我们自生自灭
Still no sign of Holly and Todd.
还是没有霍莉和陶德的踪影
I don't want to write it 'cause it makes it real,
我不想写下这些 因为写下就成了事实
but I think they're gone.
但我觉得他们已经死了
I wonder why I wait,
不知为何我还在等待
why I don't just crush up some pills,
为何我不直接吞安♥眠♥药♥
crawl into bed beside Kaylen,
躺在凯林身边
and let us drift off to sleep.
然后长眠不醒
I guess there's a shred of hope left,
我想我可能还留有一线希望
hope that they might still have the decency to spare a baby.
希望他们能对婴儿手下留情
And in the end, I want to believe Kaylen
最后 我愿相信凯林会知道
knows someone stayed with her
有人会陪着她
and fought for her to the death,
为她抗争到生命最后一刻
as we all deserve."
这是我们所有人应得的"
That's enough.
够了
The rest is blank anyway.
剩下也都是空白
We'd best be on our way. Sun'll be setting soon.
我们最好上路 太阳要下山了
Sweet Lord, have mercy.
老天 可怜可怜我
Doesn't look too bad.
看起来不太糟
Willa?
薇拉
Willa?
薇拉
Willa? Willa, I need you.
薇拉 薇拉 我需要你
Willa.
薇拉
I'm sorry!
对不起
I didn't know what else to do!
我不知道还能怎么做
I am so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I've never been woken up before.
我从没被人叫醒过
I-- I didn't mean to scare you.
我没想吓到你
I burnt myself real bad.
我把自己烫得不轻
How did you do that? Lost in thought.
怎么搞的 想事去了
I was thinking of Tara, my hand slipped.
我在想泰拉 手就一滑
Okay, you need to go to a doctor. This is serious.
你得去看医生 这挺严重的
I know it is.
我知道
I'm not even sure a doctor could help with this.
我都不知道医生能拿这怎么办
I was thinking maybe your blood.
我在想 也许你的血能治好
The reverend told me I'm not supposed to give you any more blood.
牧师说我不能再给你血了
I don't care what he said.
我不管他怎么说的
He wouldn't either.
他也帮不上忙
Please.
求你了
I'm in so much pain. It's too much.
我真的很痛 太痛了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
There we go.
好了
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
Lettie Mae?
莱提·梅
Lettie Mae?
莱提·梅
Mama.
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
Soon.
快了
Mama, it's okay.
妈妈 没事的
Mama, it's okay.
妈妈 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's all okay, Mama.
都会没事的 妈妈
It's okay. I have the answers.
没事的 我有答案
I have the answers for you.
我有给你的答案
Speak up, baby. I can't hear you.
大声点 宝贝 我听不清
Speak up, baby.
大声点 宝贝
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I need the answers. I need the answers!
我需要答案 我需要答案
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
I need the answers!
我需要答案
Please!
求你了
I need the answers, please.
我需要答案 求你了
She's nothing like you. What?
她和你不像 什么
That girl, Mary-Beth.
那女孩 玛丽贝斯
Other than dating vamps, you two got nothing in common.
除了都跟吸血鬼约会 你俩没有相似之处
I'm not so sure about that.
这我可不确定
Sookie, you gotta stop beating yourself up.
苏琪 别再自责了
Vampires came out of the coffin the whole world over.
全世界的吸血鬼都出棺了
You didn't bring them to Bon Temps
不是你带他们来良辰镇的
any more than that girl brought them to Saint Alice.
也不是那女孩带他们去圣艾丽斯
And you sure as hell didn't infect them with a virus
他们染上那种病毒 变成了发狂的野兽
that makes them rabid beasts.
也完全跟你没关系
Yeah, you fell in love with Bill.
没错 你爱上了比尔
He wouldn't have been my first choice,
换作我 他肯定不是我的第一选择
but, well, I hate to break it to you,
不过 我真不想跟你提起这事
but you fell for him the same way
你就跟这世上的每个人一样
that every single person on the entire planet
对他一见倾心
falls for their first love-- hard and fast.
初恋全都是这样
All's that makes you is... a human.
这只能说明你也是个普通人类
I appreciate you saying that.
感谢你说这些话
I do.
真的
To be honest, all I'm thinking about right now
老实说 我现在满脑子都在想
is how our town is gonna end up exactly like Saint Alice.
我们镇子会像圣艾丽斯那样完蛋
They're coming back, Alcide.
他们会来的 埃尔希德
One way or another, that's where we're headed.
不管怎样 我们都躲不开
I could keep driving.
我可以一直开车
We got a full tank of gas.
我们有满满一箱油
We could save ourselves.
我们能保住自己
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表