Good night.
晚安
Not gonna go in there.
千万不能进去
Just gonna go to sleep.
老老实实睡觉
So the fuck are you.
你♥他♥妈♥也是
You should really let me heal you.
你真的应该让我治好你
Could I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗
Of course.
当然
So when we were outside earlier, you said
刚才在外面的时候 你说
that the reason we broke up was that you weren't ready.
我们分手的原因是你没有准备好
I wasn't.
没错
So, if you weren't ready then...
如果你当时没准备好
I was young...
我那时还小
and immature.
还不成熟
I mean, I was--
我就是...
I was like this home-schooled
我就是那种在家读书的
17-year-old girl
十七岁的女孩
who suddenly became a vampire.
突然就变成了吸血鬼
And before I had had a chance
我还没来得及
to explore that dark side
发掘自己黑暗的一面
or figure out who I was
去想清楚自己是怎样的人
or what I wanted...
自己想要什么
I met you.
我就遇见你了
And you say I knew what I wanted.
照你所说 我知道自己想要什么
Yeah. And did you?
是的 那你呢
Explore your dark side?
发掘自己的黑暗面了吗
I did.
是的
And?
之后呢
And when you shot Violet...
你打死维奥利特的时候
you actually saved my life twice...
其实你救了我两次了
because sitting here with you right now,
此时此刻和你坐在一起
this is the first time I've really been able
这是我很久以来
to see any kind of future for myself
第一次觉得
in a really long time.
自己还有未来
You can heal me now if you want to.
要是你愿意那就治疗我吧
God damn it.
该死
I need to remove this gag. Is that okay?
我得把嘴上的东西拿掉 可以吗
El gago. I need to removo.
嘴上的东西哇 要拿掉嘎
Ugh, fuck it.
该死
Listen up, twat lips.
听好了 臭娘们
I'm gonna remove your gag
我会把堵嘴的东西取下来
'cause I can't get the foils where I need to get them with it on.
不然我没法把锡纸给放好
But please don't mistake this for an act of kindness
但可别误以为这是什么善举
or an invitation to scream out,
或是要你大喊大叫
because if you do, these men will more than likely kill me.
如果你这么干 这些人怕是要杀我
And if I'm dead--
如果我死了
there's no telling what they're gonna do with you.
他们会怎么对你可就不好说了
Do you understand me?
你听清楚了吗
Good girl.
好姑娘
Thank you.
谢谢你
Chin down. May I please have a glass of
低头 我能要一杯...
I said chin down.
我说了低头
What's gonna happen to me?
我会被怎么样
You remind me of Mary.
你让我想起了玛丽
Mary of Bethany?
伯大尼的玛丽
Of the whorehouse I used to run.
是我以前妓院里的姑娘
Whorehouse...
妓院
Yeah, whorehouse they understand. Of course.
好吧 妓院他们倒是懂 当然了
Mary came to me when she was younger than you.
玛丽来找我的时候比你还年轻
I don't know, maybe 16 or 17.
我也不清楚 大概十六七岁吧
She was much prettier than I'm sure you ever were,
她的美貌你下辈子也比不上
but here's where you're the same.
但你们也有相同之处
She thought she was too good to be a whore.
她觉得自己太好了 不该做妓♥女♥
She couldn't see that she was born a hooker
她看不透自己就是妓♥女♥命
and a hooker was all she was ever going to be.
她一辈子注定要做个妓♥女♥
Now...
听听
doesn't that sound like you?
是不是很像你
You're gonna sell me?
你要把我卖♥♥了吗
You bet your ass we're gonna sell you.
你倒是想我们卖♥♥了你
But there will be New Blood.
但会有新血的
Why? New Blood's not a permanent fix, Sarah.
为什么 新血不能一劳永逸 莎拉
But you're the real deal.
你才是真宝贝
One drink from you and a vampire's good as new.
你的一滴血就能让吸血鬼重获新生
You know, you play your cards right,
如果你做得好
you might just become
你恐怕要成为
the highest-paid trollop in history.
史上身价最高的妓♥女♥了
Get any shuteye? No, my head is spinning.
睡着了吗 没有 有点头晕
Plus I'm starving.
而且我饿了
Um, all's I got is beer and...
我只有啤酒和...
these peas.
这些豌豆
Beer sounds good.
啤酒不错啊
You mind grabbing me one? Yeah, sure.
帮我也拿一瓶呗 好啊
What are you watching?
你在看什么呢
It's an infomercial.
电视购物广♥告♥
World's coming to an end,
世界都快完蛋了
but Cindy Crawford and her French doctors
辛迪·克劳馥和她的法国医生
still wanna sell us skin care products.
还想让我们买♥♥护肤产品呢
It's fuckin' weird.
太他妈诡异了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
What if it had been a man?
要当时是个男的呢
What? On the phone earlier.
什么 刚才那通电♥话♥
With the airline. What if it had been a man?
航♥空♥公♥司♥的 要是接电♥话♥的是个男的呢
Well, I'd-- I'd still have tried.
那我还是会试试
But, yeah, I doubt I could've helped ya.
但估计我就帮不上忙了
So, what is it, then? You just have a way with women?
怎么呢 你对付女人很有一套吗
Well, everybody's different, you know?
人各有异 对吧
Some things come hard, some things come easy.
有的容易有的难
For me, math was hard. Girls weren't.
对我来说 数学很难 女人不难
It's because you're sweet
那是因为你人很好
and kind.
很善良
It's got nothing to do with what you look like.
和你的长相无关
And if you're telling yourself that,
你要是觉得是和你长相有关
you're selling yourself short.
那就是看扁你自己了
Brigette, if I was sweet and kind,
碧姬 我要是真的人很好很善良
none of this would be happening.
这些事都不会发生
None of what?
什么事
What have I walked into here?
这里到底发生过什么
You sure you wanna hear this?
你真的想听吗
Yeah.
没错
Hoyt and me were best friends.
霍伊特和我曾经是最好的朋友
We grew up together.
我们从小一起长大
We played football together--
一起玩橄榄球
pee wee, junior high, JV.
下级队 初中队 校二队
We did everything together.
我们一直形影不离
Only thing that was different about us was girls.
我们唯一的不同就是女孩
See, when we'd go out, at the end of the night,
每次我们出去玩 晚上回家
I'd always wind up going home with some girl
我总会带个女孩回家
I was seeing or just met,
在交往中的或者刚认识的
but Hoyt, he would always go home to his mama.
但霍伊特不一样 他总是会回家找他妈妈
Until one night, Jessica walked into Merlotte's.
直到杰西卡走进马洛特酒吧那晚
And the way Hoyt said it, it was love at first sight.
按霍伊特的话来说就是一见钟情
Uh... shit. Um...
我♥操♥
I'm sorry. I'm gonna stop now.
很抱歉 我不说了
No, no, please don't.
别别 请继续说
Please.
拜托了
They were amazing together.
他们是天作之合
The way they worked together,
他们在一起的样子
the way they fit.
那么合拍
And I fucked it all up.
但我把这一切都搞砸了
Mm-hmm. Worse yet,
更糟糕的是
I tried to justify it like it wasn't my fault
我还试着骗自己这都不是我的错
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表