Oh, shit.
该死
Now, which one of you thinks she's Harry Potter?
哪位自以为是哈利·波特啊
I said which one? Me. It's me.
我问是谁 我 是我
Holly, no.
霍莉 不要
I started it-- it's okay, I'm okay.
是我起的头 没事 我没事
You in the mood to go hunting with us, Harry?
想和我们一起去狩猎吗 哈利
Alcide would be right, you know.
埃尔希德是对的
What about? This plan of yours.
关于什么 你的计划
It's shaky at best.
实在不怎么靠谱
I'm all ears, if you got a better one.
如果你有更好的办法 我洗耳恭听
You know, this plan of mine is half yours.
我想出这个计划有一半是你的功劳
You gave me the idea. I did no such thing.
是你提醒我的 我可没这么做
Sure, you did.
你做了
The first time you took me to Fangtasia,
你第一次带我去范塔西娅酒吧
in the car on the way there
开车过去的路上
you called me "Vampire bait."
你说我是"吸血鬼诱饵"
That's not something a girl forgets.
这种话女孩子家可忘不了
I didn't mean it literally.
我不是指的字面意思
I know you didn't, but when we say stuff,
我知道 可说者无意
we can't decide how people are gonna take it.
听者有心啊
All I'm doing tonight is fulfilling my purpose.
今晚我要来实现我的作用
Let's just hope the bad guys take the bait.
只希望坏家伙们能上钩
If everything goes as planned
如果计划顺利进行
and they take you to where they're holding the others,
他们把你带到关着其他人的地方
you want me to bring Alcide along when I come and find you?
你希望我带埃尔希德一起来找你吗
Hell, yeah, bring Alcide.
当然了 带上埃尔希德
Bring anybody who's willing to help.
带上所有愿意帮忙的人
There's a whole lot of us that are gonna need rescuing.
会有很多人等待救援
A-- at least I hope there are,
至少我希望还有很多人
and the last thing I need
我最不希望的事
is anybody else dying 'cause of me.
就是有人因我而死
You love him?
你爱他吗
That would be none of your business, William Compton.
这不关你的事 威廉姆·康普顿
If we're to be friends, Sookie,
如果我们要做朋友 苏琪
we should be able to talk about things like this.
我们应该能聊聊这些的
He wants kids.
他想要孩子
Ain't that what you want?
你不想要吗
When you and I were together, children was something--
我们还在一起的时候 关于孩子...
I do love him, Bill.
我爱他 比尔
I really do.
我真的爱他
But there's something
但内心深处
deep down and...
有些话
I've never said this before, even to myself.
我从来没有说出口 哪怕是自言自语
I'm afraid that I don't love him as much as he loves me.
我担心自己用情没有他深
And I know I should
我也知道应该好好爱他
because Alcide is decent
因为埃尔希德他...正直
and handsome and grounded
帅气又可靠
and he's good, you know?
他很好 你知道吗
But when we tell each other "I love you"...
但当我们互相说"我爱你"的时候
I can hear it in his voice and I can hear it in his thoughts.
我能听到 他嘴上和心里都是当真的
He means it more than I do.
他比我更认真
I know it, and it makes me feel so effin' rotten inside,
我明白这点 所以心里更不好受了
I don't know how much longer I can take it.
我不知道自己还能撑多久
Love isn't always equal, Sookie.
爱情并不总是平等的 苏琪
Maybe you'll grow to love him more.
也许你会越来越爱他
Maybe.
也许
I'd take him lovin' me a little less just the same.
我倒宁可让他少爱我一点
Hey, this is Sookie.
我是苏琪
I'm not in right now. Please leave a message.
我暂时不在 请留言
Yeah, beep fucking beep. Sook, it's me again.
哔你妈♥个♥哔 苏克 还是我
Listen, we went over to your house
我们去过你家了
and the door was open and no one was home.
大门敞开却没人在家
Now I'm really starting to worry,
我真的很担心
so when you get this, would you please call me?
收到留言的时候 拜托给我回电♥话♥
We got trouble. Isn't that Sam's truck?
我们有麻烦了 那不是山姆的车吗
Sook, I gotta go. Call me.
苏克 我得挂了 记得回电
Over here. Heads up.
来这边 当心
Come on, move.
快点 过来
Evening, Sheriff.
晚上好 警长
Deputy.
警官
Where's the mayor, y'all?
镇长呢
He flew away.
他飞走了
Yeah. We saw it.
是啊 我们看到的
What can do ya for?
我们能为你们做什么
Well, unless you can un-lock up the sheriff's daughter,
除非你们没把警长的女儿关起来
and unless you can un-steal our guns,
或者没偷走我们的枪
then you can do us for shit
再他妈的为我们做点什么吧
except for get the fuck outta our way
或者都他妈的别挡路
or let us take target practice on you.
否则我们就拿你们当靶子练
What did he say?
他说什么
Which one's it gonna be?
你们怎么选
Your daughter struck me with lightning that shot out her hands.
你女儿手里能放出光来攻击我
I know, I heard, and I'm very proud of her.
我知道 听说了 我为她骄傲
Now, y'all gonna let us through or what?
你们到底让不让我们过去
What do you say, Vince?
你怎么说 文斯
Hold your ground.
站稳了
Enough of this shit.
都他妈够了
Stackhouse and Red are mine.
斯塔克豪斯和红毛女是我的
Mrs. Fortenberry, I do not recommend that.
福坦巴里夫人 我不建议你这么做
I grew up in your house. Shut up, the both of you.
我在你家长大的 你们两个给我闭嘴
You made Hoyt leave me.
你害霍伊特离开了我
You drove him away from his mama.
你把他从他妈妈身边带走了
It was a breakup. People break up.
我们俩分手了 是人都会分手
Bullshit. You tore out his heart like he didn't even matter.
胡扯 你伤透了他的心 还无所谓的样子
He mattered.
他对我很重要
Shit!
操
Rocky!
洛奇
You're gonna get yourself killed out there.
在外面你会被杀的
Rocky!
洛奇
You want me to go get him for you?
要我把他抓来吗
Alive. I know.
要活的 我知道
Hey, how come you ain't healin'?
你怎么没有自愈
I don't know.
我不知道
You're safe, shithead.
你安全了 白♥痴♥
Safe? You're the fucking enemy.
安全 你♥他♥妈♥的是敌人
Oh, yeah? You sure about that?
是吗 你确定吗
Come on!
快走
Food.
食物
Stay here. Say nothing.
待在这儿 别吱声
Troy, you and Mark take these two back to the others.
特洛伊 你和马克把这两个带回去
Will do, mate. No, please.
好的 伙计 拜托不要
Fuck off, lady. Shit happens.
别做梦了 小妞 总有倒霉的时候
Let's go.
走吧
Oh, you feel that bass?
感受到贝斯声了吗
Yes, sir.
当然了
Bass, man. Oh, you feel he's the narco.
贝斯嘿 感觉是缉毒警呢
Turn the stage, they playin' on into ocean.
舞台转动 他们面对大海演奏
Oh, and the drums. That's the Ativan.
还有鼓声 那是药效起作用了
Exactly. Listen to 'em now.
没错 现在听听
Makin' the water all choppy.
海水都变得波涛汹涌
Here come the horns. The horns.
小号♥来了 小号♥
Yes, sir, the horns.
对 小号♥
The horns is Molly, Molly gathering speed.
小号♥声是莫莉 莫莉在加速
Molly making waves.
莫莉在制♥造♥波浪
Fuck the past.
过去全都滚蛋
Especially since you don't know if you've got a future.
特别是当你可能没有明天的时候
Everything.
一切
Everything behind us is fucking useless.
过去的一切都他妈的无关紧要了
Everything.
一切
Now is all that matters.
当下才是最重要的
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表