Go on, you know I love them sexy stories.
继续 你知道我喜欢火爆段子
Hello?
喂
It's for you, Big Daddy.
找你的 老爹
Who is it?
是谁
I don't know.
不知道
It's a girl and she sounds kinda cute.
女生 声音比较嗲
You better not be fucking around on me.
你可别给我脚踩两只船
You're more woman than I can take, Jenny. You know that.
你一个女人我已经应接不暇了 你也知道
I do. I do know that.
对 这我知道
Yep? Hello?
谁啊 你好
Mr. Herveaux? It's Sookie.
哈韦欧先生 我是苏琪
What's the matter, Sookie?
出什么事了 苏琪
There's no real easy way to say this...
我实在不知怎么开口
It's Alcide.
埃尔希德
He's-- he's gone.
他...他走了
Jackson?
杰克逊
Yeah, I'm-- I'm still here.
我还在听
Hello?
喂
Hey. Uh, Mr. Fortenberry?
福坦巴里先生
Yes, sir.
是我
This is Deputy Stackhouse
我是雷纳德教区警局的
with the Renard Parish Sheriff's Department.
斯塔克豪斯警官
I'm, um-- I'm afraid I'm calling with some bad news...
恐怕我要说的是关于你母亲的
about your mother.
坏消息
How bad?
有多坏
She passed last night,
她昨晚去世了
Mr. Fortenberry.
福坦巴里先生
She was-- she was killed...
她是...被一个吸血鬼
by a vampire.
杀害的
God.
天哪
No.
不
I'm-- I'm...
我...
terribly sorry for your loss.
请你节哀
I, um...
我...
She said if I left, she was gonna die and she did.
她说过如果我走她会死掉 她真的死了
You listen to me, Bubba.
兄弟 你听我说
You left 'cause you had to,
你走是因为你必须走
and I have to believe deep down, Big Max knew that.
而我也相信 玛可辛太太心底是知道的
Do I know you?
我们认识吗
No, you don't.
不 不认识
When do you think you'll be able to make it by?
你大概什么时候可以过来
Jenny and I, we have some loose ends to tie up
我和珍妮这边还有些杂事要处理
and then we'll hit the road.
处理好了就出发
Okay, well...
好的
don't try to come here at night.
千万不要晚上过来
I won't.
不会的
I'll see you when you get here, then.
那我们这里见
Sookie, before we hang up...
苏琪 挂断之前我想说
Alcide and me, we didn't talk much, but...
埃尔希德和我之间话不多
when we did, I never heard him happier.
但我听得出 他从未像现在这样开心过
He loved the fuck outta you, Sookie.
他是真♥他♥妈♥的爱你 苏琪
I loved him, too.
我也爱他
All right, Mr. Fortenberry, when you get into town,
好 福坦巴里先生 你到了镇上
give us a call at the station and we'll, um--
在车站给我们打个电♥话♥
we'll arrange for somebody to come pick you up.
我们找人去接你
Thank you, Deputy, um...
谢谢你 警官怎么称呼
Stackhouse. Stackhouse.
斯塔克豪斯 斯塔克豪斯
I appreciate it.
多谢
You-- you got it, man.
应该的 兄弟
How'd it go?
怎么样
Poor Hoyt.
可怜的霍伊特
Poor sweet fucking Hoyt.
真♥他♥妈♥可怜的好人霍伊特
So polite, he--
他这么礼貌...
he thanked me for calling him
还谢我打电♥话♥通知他
to let him know his mother had died.
他母亲死了
What the fuck? I know.
这是搞什么啊 我知道
Another one for the morgue.
又进太平间一个
I mean, he says he's coming back, you know, but what the fuck to?
他说他要回来 可是回来搞什么啊
Hey, you pull it together, all right?
你振作一点 好吗
People are looking to you for--
人们还指望你...
I don't care if people are looking.
我才不管他们怎样
You have to 'cause you're it, Jason.
你必须振作 因为只有你了 杰森
You're the law.
你是警♥察♥
Andy's with Holly, which is where he should be.
安迪在陪霍莉 那是他应该做的
But that leaves you.
这样就只剩下你了
I can't. I'm not that strong.
我不行 我没那么坚强
You don't think I wanna cry?
你以为我就不想哭吗
I do.
我也想
It is all I wanna do.
我现在就只想大哭
But I'm manning up, and you gotta man up, too.
可是我要坚强起来 你也必须坚强起来
Y'all ready?
准备好了吗
No.
没有
Let's do this anyhow.
不过我们还是上吧
We're going to be climbing to an altitude of 41,000 feet
我们将爬升到四万一千英尺的高空
and should make touchdown in Baton Rouge, Louisiana,
于当地时间晚6点31分降落在
6:31 PM local time.
路易斯安娜州巴吞鲁日
Baton Rouge?
巴吞鲁日
I thought we'd start with Senator Finch.
我想应该从芬奇参议员入手
If Sarah was gonna reach out to anyone, it would be him.
如果莎拉会向任何人求援 一定是他
Tell the captain there's been a change of plans.
告诉机长 计划有变
We'll be landing in Shreveport.
我们要在什里夫波特降落
Shreveport?
什里夫波特
What the fuck for?
去那搞什么
There is nothing left for us there.
那里没我们什么事了
There's Willa. Eric, you abandoned her.
还有薇拉 埃里克 你抛弃了她
She probably hates you just like Tara hated me.
她现在八成像泰拉恨我那样恨你
I don't care if she hates me.
我不在乎她恨不恨我
I'm sorry about Tara.
泰拉的事我很遗憾
But Willa is my progeny and she is still alive.
但薇拉是我的后裔 她还活着
I need to see her before I die.
我死前要见她
You're dying?
你要死了
Oh, did I forget to tell you?
我忘记告诉你了吗
Congratulations, Victoria.
恭喜你 维多利亚
You are now a proud carrier of the Hepatitis V virus.
你现在是吸血鬼肝炎携带者了
This is what I do for a living.
这是我的饭碗
I'm gonna lose my job because of you.
你会害我丢掉工作的
I am terribly sorry about that.
对此我十分抱歉
Now, go tell him.
现在 去告诉他
I hate Shreveport.
我恨什里夫波特
Oh, come on.
别这样
It'll be a trip down memory lane.
这是一次怀旧之旅
The elusive Mr. Northman.
神秘人物诺思曼先生
And his beautiful progeny, Miss DeBeaufort.
和他美丽的后裔 迪贝弗小姐
I'm sorry, did we fuck and I blocked it out?
我跟你滚过床单又把你忘了
No, Miss DeBeaufort, we haven't fucked.
不 迪贝弗小姐 我们没滚过
I am the Magister of the Authority,
我是当权者的大♥法♥官
lone judge and jury for all vampire offenses,
一切吸血鬼案件的独♥立♥法官及陪审
and this is your sentencing.
这就是你们的判决
From the Cotes du Rhone to Shreveport.
从罗纳河谷到什里夫波特
Look around, breathe it in.
四处看看 呼吸这空气
This place smells like sperm and piss
这闻起来就像精♥液♥和屎尿
and bad hair dye, and it's all yours.
混着劣质染发膏气味的地方 都是你们的了
What do you mean, it's ours?
是我们的了 什么意思
You're to run a small business here.
你们要在这里开家小店
I'd rather take a stake to the heart.
我宁可受死
You were warned, Mr. Northman.
你收到警告了 诺思曼先生
Against the wishes of almost everyone within our organization,
我们组织里几乎没人愿意这么做
but you were warned.
但你收到警告了
And over a cow--
死了条母狗
Put those away.
把牙收起来
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表