they say I saved Lettie Mae Thornton,
都说我拯救了莱提·梅·索顿
that without me, she wouldn't be alive.
要是没有我 她早就死了
But what no one seems to understand
但没有人知道
is that that woman saved me
那个女人也拯救了我
every bit as much as I saved her.
正如同我拯救了她
You done?
你好了吗
Sorry.
对不起
You have nothing to apologize for,
没有什么可道歉的
so stop apologizing.
别再道歉了
Okay.
好的
You notice there's no liquor in this house.
你注意到了吧 这房♥子里没有酒
Yes.
是的
That's because my wife is a good person,
因为我妻子是好人
a deeply good person.
非常好的人
But she's got a disease.
但她有病
It's a disease that don't discriminate.
这种疾病贪得无厌
It's like a rat. It'll eat whatever--
就像老鼠 什么都吃
booze, pills, gambling, sex...
喝酒 吃药 赌博 性♥爱♥
or vampire blood.
还有吸血鬼血
You're a nice girl, Willa.
你是个好姑娘 薇拉
And I read about all what you've been through in that book there.
我在那本书里读到了你所经历的一切
And I am so very sorry for it.
我非常遗憾
But to Lettie Mae, all you look like now
但对于莱提·梅
is a bottle of Captain Morgan.
你现在就是一瓶朗姆酒
I can't have you around here no more.
我不能留你在家里了
She manipulated you once and she'll do it again.
她利用过你一次 还会有第二次
Okay, I understand.
好的 我懂了
Who's gonna protect you?
谁来保护你们呢
God will, darlin'. Just like He always has.
上帝会的 亲爱的 祂一直在保护我们
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Thank you, Willa Burrell, for everything you've done.
谢谢 薇拉·伯勒尔 谢谢你所做的一切
But I rescind your invitation from this house.
但我收回你进我家的邀请
Hey, man.
嘿 老兄
Lafayette?
拉法耶
Lafayette, come on.
拉法耶 醒醒
Lafayette, come on. Wake up, man.
拉法耶 醒醒啊 老兄
Lafayette, wake up.
拉法耶 醒醒
What the hell is your malfunction?
你这又是犯什么毛病
I thought you OD'd on me. Never.
我以为你嗑药过量了 才不会
I told you, I is a professional.
我说过 我很专业
Look at you.
瞧瞧你啊
You worried about me?
你担心我啊
Am I growing on you?
慢慢喜欢上我了吗
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴吧
It's cute. Stop.
真可爱 别说了
It is.
就是
Let me fix your neck, and then I have to go.
我帮你愈合脖子的伤 然后我要走了
Okay, I'm stopping.
好的 我不说了
Is you What?
你... 什么
Grooving on me?
有喜欢我吗
Look, I, um--
听着 我...
I'm sorry. I must've misread you or something.
抱歉 我肯定误会你了
No, you didn't misread anything.
不 你没有误会什么
It's just...
只是
you know, I'm with Jessica.
你知道的 我有杰西卡
All right.
好的
I gets it.
我明白
Good night.
晚安
Nighty-night, lover.
安安 爱人
Eric?
埃里克
Jesus fucking Christ, Pam!
又他妈的什么事 帕姆
Now what?
又怎么了
I wouldn't, Mr. Northman.
换我就老实些 诺思曼先生
You're more outnumbered than you are aware.
你们想象不到有多寡不敌众
What's your name, girl?
你叫什么名字 小妞
Sylvie.
希薇
Mm, Sylvie.
希薇
So very pretty.
真漂亮
Mr. Northman.
诺思曼先生
Eric!
埃里克
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
We are here at the Yokonomo Corporation's behest.
弥子野茂公♥司♥请我们来的
Well, then, tell them I understand.
那你告诉他们 我明白了
They've made their point.
他们的意思很清楚
I will be more careful in the future, I promise.
以后我会更加小心 我保证
You have a choice to make, Mr. Northman.
你需要做一个选择 诺思曼先生
One of them has to die.
她们中的一个必须死
You pick.
选吧
No.
不
Stop, stop!
住手
Eric!
埃里克
Okay, what do you want?
好了 你想要什么
Money? I got money.
钱吗 我有钱
What are they paying you? I'll double it.
无论他们给你多少 我双倍给你
I will triple it for you.
三倍给你
You're a wealthy man,
你很有钱
but you are no corporation.
但你不比公♥司♥
Choose.
选吧
I'm so sorry, Eric.
对不起 埃里克
Me.
我
No.
不
Kill me.
杀我吧
The Authority wants you alive, I'm afraid.
恐怕当权者要你活着
Pam.
帕姆
Pam lives.
帕姆活
Did you contract the virus on purpose?
你是故意感染病毒的吗
On purpose, no.
故意 不
But did I go about my dealings
但要问我是不是在做交易时
with a devil-may-care attitude?
太漫不经心了
Absolutely.
这倒是真的
You can't give up, Eric.
你不能放弃 埃里克
With an ample blood supply,
只要有足够的鲜血供给
vampires are living longer and longer with this disease.
吸血鬼就算染病也活得很久
And who knows, they're working on a cure.
还有 谁知道呢 他们正在研发解药
They could have one soon.
也许很快就有成果了
Please.
求你了
I will help keep you well until--
在此之前我会保护你...
Why?
为什么
Do you regret the choice you made that night?
你后悔过那晚的选择吗
I made the only choice I could.
我做了唯一的选择
Then don't make me watch this.
那就别让我袖手旁观
Don't make me watch
别让我眼睁睁看着
I released you some time ago. As you had to watch Godric...
不久前我释放了你 就像你看着格瑞克
...as you had to watch Nora. You're free to leave.
就像你看着诺拉 你可以走了
Do not do this to me.
别这样对我
God damn you.
你真可恶
For more than 1,000 years, the world has been my oyster.
一千多年来 整个世界都是我的牡蛎
And it still can be.
以后也能如此
I'll do anything.
我愿意付出一切
I've lost my taste for oysters, Pam.
我对牡蛎没兴趣了 帕姆
No.
不
You should go.
你该走了
Sarah Newlin.
莎拉·纽林
What about her?
她怎么了
What if I told you Jason Stackhouse let her live?
要是我说杰森·斯塔克豪斯留了她一命呢
He didn't. He did.
不可能 就是这样
And she's out there.
她逃走了
Where? No one's seen her.
在哪儿 没人见过她
I have to imagine she's in hiding somewhere.
我只能认为她藏起来了
Well, let's go find her.
那我们去找她
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表