She'd come running over with her skinny little legs
只要她妈妈又喝醉了酒
whenever her mom would hit the bottle.
她就迈着两条小细腿跑来
It's weird, huh?
很奇怪吧
I mean, it feels like we should stop, don't it?
我是说 感觉没法再这样了 是不是
Jason.
杰森
What...
怎么了
Somebody's here already.
已经有人来了
The hell?
见鬼了
Evening, Stackhouse.
晚上好 斯塔克豪斯
Vince?
文斯吗
What are you folks up to?
你们要干什么
Hunting those H-vamps. They took Lou's brother.
找肝炎鬼 他们抓走了卢的哥哥
All due respect, that's my job.
恕我直言 那是我的工作
All due respect, you aren't equipped.
恕我直言 你没有装备
Now, the Feds might be,
联调局那帮家伙还行
but they're all camped out in the big cities,
可他们都驻扎在大城市
which means small town America, well, we're on our own.
所以我们这种美国小镇 只好靠自己了
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
喂喂喂
Listen, we are all freaked out
听着 先前的事儿
by the Armageddon-like situation that we got going on here,
跟末日大决战一样 把我们都吓坏了
but you folks taking matters into your own hands?
但你们这帮家伙要自己解决问题
Well, that's just a shortcut straight to the morgue.
你们这样子简直是找死
So the alternative is to, what, Jason?
那又能怎么办呢 杰森
Put our faith in you?
要我们相信你
Or Sheriff Bellefleur and Mayor Merlotte?
还是相信贝弗勒警长或马洛特镇长
If they took Caleb, we gotta get 'em back.
他们抓走了加勒 我们要把他救回来
I would seriously put that gun down if I were you.
聪明的话 就把枪放下
Violet, I got this. Oh, so is that how it is?
维奥利特 交给我 原来是这么回事
Is she the law now? Deputy vampire?
如今她就是法律了 吸血鬼警官
No, that's not how it is. You a fangbanger now, Stackhouse?
不是的 你是尖牙控吗 斯塔克豪斯
Jason is mine. Violet.
杰森是我的 维奥利特
So why don't you take your puny little guns back home
你们还是拿着小手♥枪♥回家
and go fuck your depressed homey housewives
用你们的小鸡鸡
with your tiny little dicks?
回去操你郁闷的老婆
What if I don't have a dick? Can I stay?
我要是没鸡鸡呢 可以留下吗
Of course you can.
当然可以
But then I'll have no choice but to rip your fucking head off
但我就别无选择了 只能拧下你的头
and use it as a candy dish. Violet!
拿来做糖果罐 维奥利特
Okay, now, why don't you folks go on, now?
好了 我看你们就别耽搁了
All right.
好的
All right, come on.
好的 走吧
What was that?
你怎么回事
What?
什么
What?
怎么了
Oh, you can come in, I guess.
我想你可以进来
I like your place.
我喜欢你的屋子
Yeah, it has a certain ghetto je ne sais quoi.
有种难以形容的贫民区味道
I know you got to eat, but...
我知道你要吸血
it is motherfucking mandatory that I get my brain
但是当务之急 我必须
out of this plane of existence right the fuck now.
让自己从这该死的现实中脱离出来
So gimme a sec while I get altered
所以给我一点时间
and then I'll give you lunch.
之后我就给你吃午饭
Can I?
可以吗
So, you Jessica's man, right?
你是杰西卡的男人吧
Yep.
对
She cool.
她挺不赖嘛
I am sorry about your cousin.
你表妹的事我很抱歉
You know,
其实呢
I feel relieved.
我如释重负
How fucked up is that?
这他妈是怎么回事
I guess because I grieved the first time she died.
我猜是因为她第一次死时我很伤心
The second time she died, I don't feel nothing inside.
她第二次死时 我内心就没感觉了
All my friends died...
我的朋友都死了
...in Vietnam.
在越南
All of them.
无一幸免
Their bodies would be brought home on this plane.
遗体会被飞机送回国
Wood coffins, a flag draped over top.
木头棺材 盖着国旗
A notification officer and a chaplain
一名报丧军官和一名随军牧师
would show up in town.
到镇子里去
And they'd drive down the road in their Ford Galaxy
他们开一辆福特银河车驶过街区
and all the moms and all the dads would come out on their front porch
镇上的父母全都站在自家前廊上
and they would hold their breath and wait
屏息凝神地静候着
to see which house the officer stopped at.
看军车停在哪家门前
You served?
你参军了吗
I was a draft dodger, a pacifist.
我逃了兵役 我是和平主义者
I don't believe in violence in any form.
不相信任何形式的暴♥力♥
If I had lived then, I'd be right there with you.
我要是活在那年代 肯定跟你一样
One day, I was home for Christmas
有年我回家过圣诞
and the officer came to my best friend's house.
报丧军官去了我最好的朋友家
Danny Monoghan. He lived right across the street.
丹尼·莫纳汉 就在我家对面
Danny and I, we were--
丹尼和我 我们...
Well, he was...
他那时...
The officer delivered the news that Danny had died
那军官向他家人宣布了死讯
during the Battle of Hue-- mortar attack.
他在顺化之战中死于迫击炮袭击
So I went across the street
我走到街对面
to pay my respects to Danny's family.
想和丹尼的家人说声节哀顺变
Danny's dad, Mr. Monoghan,
丹尼的爸爸 莫纳汉先生
he grabbed Danny's old Louisville Slugger.
拿起丹尼用过的棒球棒
It's the same bat Danny and I had used all through high school.
那根球棒我和丹尼整个高中时代都在用
And he beat me with it right in the middle of the street.
他就用那根球棒在大街上痛殴了我一顿
Fuck.
妈的
Called me a "Hippie faggot"
骂我是"嬉皮士基佬"
And just left me there to die.
然后就任我躺在那里等死
This vampire in town took pity on me...
镇上有个吸血鬼可怜我
made me a vampire that night.
当晚就把我变成了吸血鬼
So, if you ask me,
所以要我说
there's zero point in feeling pain or fear,
这些情感都没意义 痛苦 恐惧
grief or regret.
悲伤或悔恨
You can laugh, you can cry,
你可以大笑 可以痛哭
you can smoke out.
或者就抽烟
It doesn't matter.
都无所谓
To Tara or to the universe.
对泰拉 对全世界
It makes no fucking difference.
你做什么都没区别
You are one metaphysical fuck.
你这混账说话还挺有哲理
So, homey.
好了 伙计
Gimme your best shot.
好好咬我一口
What the fuck?!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Get back in the car.
回车上来
It's not safe out here. What are you doing?
这外面不安全 你要干什么
I am a man.
我是个爷们
I'm a fucking officer of the law.
老子可是执法的警官
You left me standing with my dick out back there.
你刚才当众让我丢人现眼
How do you think that makes me feel?
你这样让我怎么想
I don't know, Jason.
我不知道 杰森
How does that make you feel?
你怎么想啊
You won't let me fuck you.
你不让我♥操♥你
You won't let me do my job.
还不让我♥干♥自己的事
You fucking feed on me every night.
你♥他♥妈♥的每晚吸我的血
This is bullshit!
这算什么狗屁
My balls are so fucking blue, they're about to fall off.
我蛋蛋都憋得发紫了 快掉下来了
Well, what are you going to do about it, huh, Jason?
那你打算怎么办 杰森
I'm gonna fuck you.
我要操你
And you're gonna fuck me back.
你再给我♥操♥回来
We're gonna fuck together.
我们好好地操一次
You hear me, woman?
听到没 娘们
Let's fuck! For fuck's sake!
操♥他♥妈♥的 操个痛快
It's about fucking time, Jason.
操♥他♥妈♥的是时候了 杰森
I've been waiting.
我等了好久
Come on out, baby girl!
出来啊 小姑娘
I don't bite! Shut the fuck up!
我又不咬人 你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表