I just love how fancy it is.
这地方太华丽了 好喜欢
Take a seat.
请坐
I heard you were sick, but
听说你病了
I didn't expect it to be this bad.
没想到这么严重
Please.
请坐
I need to ask you a favor.
有件事想请你帮忙
Mm-kay.
好吧
Like you said, there's a lot of history between us,
你说过 我俩之间故事多得很
not all of it good.
不全是好的
Legally speaking, with your grandmother not fit and all,
从法律角度说 由于你的祖母等等的关系
you're my eldest remaining heir.
你是我最年长的后代
We're family, remember? You and I.
我们是一家人 记得吗 你和我
I remember.
我记得
When I found out I was unwell, I went to see an attorney,
当我发现自己病了的时候 我去见了律师
see if I could will my home to Jessica.
看看能否把这房♥子留给杰西卡
It's kind of a long story, but it turns out that I can't,
说来话长 但重点是我不能
which means that when I die,
这就表示 我死了以后
this house will pass over to you.
这栋房♥子将归你所有
Well, I--
这 我...
I can't accept this house.
我不能接受这房♥子
For all kinds of reasons.
从哪方面来说都不行
I'm asking if you will rent it to Jessica and Hoyt
你愿不愿意把它租给杰西卡和霍伊特
for the sum of $1 a month.
每月收一元房♥租
And if, for whatever reason, they forget to pay,
如果他们哪天不小心忘了付
maybe you can look away.
你就睁只眼闭只眼
Copy that, Vampire Bill.
明白了 吸血鬼比尔
Consider it done.
包在我身上
On this side. Yep.
戴这边 对
Like that?
这样行吗
Brigette still at your place?
碧姬还住你那儿
Yeah.
是的
She, uh-- she leaves tonight.
她今晚走
When you left for here, you tell her where you were going?
你过来时告诉她你去哪儿了吗
I mean...
我是说...
Whew, man, I feel like shit.
我感觉糟透了
You think maybe I should call her
你觉得我现在应该给她个电♥话♥
and just say, you know, I'm--
告诉她其实我
That right there is a terrible fuckin' idea is what that is.
这是个彻头彻尾的馊主意
Sorry about your eye.
很抱歉把你眼睛打青了
And I'm sorry about your tie. Come here, man.
你应该向领带道歉才对 过来
If taking a hit from a heavyweight
如果被个大块头揍一拳
is the price I had to pay to get you back in my life,
能让你重新回到我的生活
I'd take one every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
我愿意每天挨一拳 周日挨两拳
There you go.
好了
Whew, I'm just...
我只是...
starting to freak out a little bit.
开始有点紧张了
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
不如我让你好受点
I'm pretty sure this ceremony ain't exactly legal.
这次的婚礼肯定不是合法有效的
I seen this old movie, "Regarding Henry,"
我看过一部老电影 《意外的人生》
and Harrison Ford plays
哈里森·福特扮演
a big city lawyer guy named Henry.
一名叫亨利的大城市里的律师
And when he gets into some kinda accident--
有次他出了意外
I can't remember what,
记不清具体怎么了
but he gets amnesia
得了失忆症
and he has to relearn everything.
他得一切都从头学起
He don't even know the people in his life.
他甚至不认识他身边的人
I feel just like Henry.
我感觉自己就像他
He-- he was shot.
他被枪打中了
Who? Who was?
谁被打中了
Henry. You saw it, too.
亨利 你也看过啊
Uh, we rented it together.
我们一起租的片子
You see?
你瞧
I want you to listen to me, Hoyt.
听我说 霍伊特
It's been a long fuckin' week
这个星期过得太他妈曲折了
and it's been a weird fuckin' week,
也太他妈离奇
but I've figured something out along the way.
但我倒是悟出些道理
We gotta live every day like it's our last, man.
我们要拿每一天都当最后一天活
And if we do that,
如果我们这么做
it puts everything in "Prescription" For us.
一切就清清楚楚了
If I was to tell you the world was gonna end tomorrow...
如果我告诉你明天就是世界末日
who would you want to wake up next to?
你一醒来最想看到的人是谁
Jessica.
杰西卡
Don't that tell you everything you need to know?
是不是这样就找到所有你要的答案了
Yeah.
是
Then get the hell out there, man.
那就赶紧出去吧 哥们
Let's go out there and make some new memories.
让我们出去一起创造新的回忆
Let me help you here, man.
我来帮你
Let's do this shit, Bubba.
我们一起面对吧 兄弟
Let's do this shit.
一起面对
Let's do it!
来吧
Fuckin' A.
太他妈棒了
Yeah?
什么事
They sent me up here to see if y'all were just about ready.
他们让我上来看看你们好了没有
Um, just puttin' on the final details.
还差最后一点
Two minutes.
再等两分钟
Can I see her?
我能看看吗
I could really use another set of eyes.
再来个人看看也好
Why, you don't trust me?
怎么 你不相信我吗
No, no, I trust you.
不是 我相信你
It's just I'm kidding.
只是... 我逗你啦
Oh, girl, you don't need another minute.
天哪 你还需要等什么 孩子
You're perfect.
你已经很完美了
Here they come!
她们来了
Everything all right?
都顺利吗
Jessica was just wondering
杰西卡想问
if you felt up to walkin' her down the aisle.
能不能由你完成交接仪式
Of course.
当然
She's in the foyer.
她在门厅
Oh, Jess.
杰西
You look so beautiful, you know.
你知道你有多美吗
You got this.
你行的
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你还好吗
I'm okay. I'm great.
我很好 太好了
Okay.
好吧
Arlene, would you mind turning down the music?
阿尔琳 你能把音乐开小点吗
Oh, shit, I forgot.
该死 我忘了
I am so sorry. Go ahead, y'all.
非常抱歉 你们继续
I brought some notes so I don't mess this up.
以防出岔子 我打了个草稿
I hope y'all don't mind.
希望大伙儿不介意
Please be seated.
各位请就座
We are all gathered here today
我们今天欢聚于此
to celebrate the relationship
庆祝杰西卡·汉姆比
of Jessica Hamby and Hoyt Fortenberry
和霍伊特·福坦巴里的结合
and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment
见证他们对彼此许下的诺言
they share with one another.
支持并祝福他们
Together, we're a group
我们是他们生命中
of the most important people in their lives
最为重要的一群人
and they've brought us here to publicly recognize
他们邀请我们前来以认识到
that we've all played a special part
在他们今日所拥有的爱情里
in the love that they share today.
我们扮演着重要的角色
Who gives Jessica away in marriage to this man?
谁将杰西卡嫁与这个男人为妻
I do.
我
No, don't go. I'll be sitting right here.
不 别走 我就坐这儿
I'm right behind you.
就在你身后
It's a beautiful thing, fathers and daughters.
父女之情 多么美好
So happy, so much pain.
好快乐 又好痛苦
Don't let them see.
别让他们发现
Be here, be present.
专注点 融进去
So happy.
要开心
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表