You wanted to talk...
你有话对我说
talk.
说吧
This room, it's where I first called on you,
这个房♥间 是我第一次拜访你时
where I met your grandmother and your brother.
见到你祖母和哥哥的地方
If you're feeling this nostalgic, Bill,
如果你还有怀旧之情 比尔
I gotta ask, what the fuck?
我不得不问 到底为什么
'Cause to my mind, nostalgia and suicide don't mix.
因为在我的认知里 恋旧的人是不会自杀的
You deserve everything, Sookie.
你值得拥有一切 苏琪
You deserve the world.
你该得到最好的
What if all I want right now is to see you live?
如果我现在只想看到你活着呢
You have to look to your future.
你得为自己的未来考虑
What does it look like with me in it?
有我在 你的未来会怎样
I don't want to have this conversation.
我不想谈这个
We've been down this path before.
这些事我们早就谈过了
That's because for us all roads lead to this path.
那是因为我们之间的一切都会归结于此
How many times have you sworn me off?
多少次你发誓不再见我
How many times have you promised yourself, no more vampires?
多少次你向自己保证再也不和吸血鬼交往
And yet here we are again.
可我们还是走到了今天
You're choosing to die 'cause I have no self-respect?
你选择去死就因为我不知自爱吗
That makes a lot of sense. That is not what I'm saying.
真是太有道理了 我不是这个意思
Then what are you saying?
那你是什么意思
Because I swear to God
我对天发誓
I'm afraid that you're gonna drop dead any minute
我怕你说着说着就突然死了
and I'll never know why the fuck you're doing this.
我永远都没法知道你♥他♥妈♥为了什么
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样
This disease, Sookie...
苏琪 这次的病...
it's made me feel more human than I've ever felt before.
让我感到了体内的人性 这感觉如此强烈
Even when I was human.
甚至超过我还是人类的时候
On the way over here tonight,
今晚过来的路上
I stopped by my family's graves.
我顺路去看了家人的墓
Caroline's, Sarah's, Thomas's, and mine.
卡罗琳的 莎拉的 托马斯的 我的
Mine is a lie.
我的墓是个谎言
I should be with them.
我应该和他们在一起
It's where I belong.
那才是我该去的地方
No. Sookie.
不 苏琪
We're born, we grow, and we learn,
我们出生 成长 学习
and we have children, and...
生下子女
maybe we get to meet our children's children,
或许还有幸见到子女的子女
but-- but then we pass on
然后 我们撒手离去
and that-- that is a life.
这样才是...人的一生
And if we stayed together, I would be denying you
如果我继续和你在一起 就等于剥夺了
the best parts of that.
你人生中最美好的部分
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Even just a little?
哪怕一点点
I've seen you around children,
我见过你带孩子
seen how you light up around them.
看过你和孩子一起开心的样子
I would hate for you to never know what that feels like,
如果让你不能体会为人母的感受
to have children of your own.
我会恨我自己
Then why don't you just break up with me?
那你和我分手不就行了
If I can't swear you off, why don't you swear me off?
就算我忍♥不住要见你 你不见我不就好了
Because I can't.
因为我做不到
'Cause I love you too much.
因为我太爱你
I want you to help me.
我想你帮我个忙
Help you?
帮你
What do you fairies call it?
你们精灵叫它什么
The ultimate kindness.
最后的仁慈
What?
什么
You want me to kill you?
你想让我杀你
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吗
Use your light on me
把你的光用在我身上
and you will be done with vampires forever.
你就再也不会为吸血鬼所扰了
If you don't, there's gonna be a line of suitors
如果不这样做 还是会有无数追求者
from here to the gates of Hell
从这里一直排到地狱门口
trying to call you theirs.
每一个都想把你据为己有
Do you realize what you're asking me to do?
你知道你在要求我做什么吗
Sookie, what you are is extraordinary.
苏琪 你现在的身份非同寻常
But so is being human.
但身为人类也毫不逊色
All I'm asking you is the same question
我所请求的
that you've been asking yourself every day
正是从我们第一次见面起
since the first day that we met.
你每天都在问自己的
It's what you've always wanted--
就是你一直想要的
a normal life.
过正常的生活
Show me the true death.
让我死去
And you'll be setting us both free.
同时也放我们两个自♥由♥
I think you should go. Sweetheart
你还是走吧 亲爱的
Please don't make me rescind your invitation.
别逼我撤回对你的邀请
Will you at least think about it?
可以至少考虑一下吗
Believe me, I'm thinking about it.
相信我 我正在考虑
I'm so sorry, Eric.
对不起 埃里克
Eric.
埃里克
Unchain her. What?
给她解开 什么
Unchain her, Pamela.
给她解开 帕梅拉
Are you just winging it or do you have a plan here?
闹着玩呢还是你有什么计划
I'm setting her free. What?
我要放了她 什么
You are?
真的吗
If you don't want to do it, I'll do it myself.
要是你不想动手 我自己来
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, don't get too excited, sweetheart.
别激动 甜心
We're gonna catch up with you.
我们回头还去找你的
In case you've forgotten, Eric,
只是提醒下 埃里克
the whole world's lookin' for her.
全世界都在找她
If Gus doesn't know about the tunnel,
要是格斯不知道有地道
why not just crawl out with her?
我们干吗不带她爬出去
Because, Pamela Swynford De Beaufort,
因为 帕梅拉·丝文福特·迪贝弗
we are going to kill Mr. Gus
我们要杀掉格斯先生
and we're gonna steal New Blood from him.
我们还要偷走他的新血
I've tried trusting, I've tried sharing,
我试过信任 试过分享
and it's just not fuckin' working for me.
全他妈不适合我
Now, are you with me or not?
你要不要跟我一起
Oh, I am so fucking with you.
我他妈跟定你了
I thought you might be.
我想也是
I'm gonna remove your gag
我要摘掉你嘴上的东西
and you're not gonna make a peep, understood?
你一声都别出 明白吗
Attagirl.
好姑娘
Now Pam's gonna feed you some of her blood.
现在帕姆要给你喂几滴她的血
Open your mouth.
张嘴
Now, with her blood inside you,
你体内有了她的血
she can always find you so long as you're frightened.
只要你惊恐害怕 她就找得到你
Are you... frightened?
你怕吗
Good.
很好
You should be because wherever you go,
你应该怕 因为无论你走到哪里
whoever you talk to, whatever you do,
跟谁说话 做些什么
everybody wants you dead.
每个人都想要你的命
Which means that, as much as Pamela and I hate you,
所以呢 尽管我和帕梅拉恨你
we're the best friends you got.
我们是你能找到的最好的朋友了
So talk to no one, find a safe place,
不要跟任何人说话 找个安全的地方
and wait for her to find you.
等她去找你
Mr. Gus! Help!
格斯先生 来人
Sarah escaped! Help us!
莎拉逃走了 帮帮我们
How'd she get out of here?
她怎么逃出去的
There's a tunnel.
有地道
You let her go? We sure did.
你们放了她 一点儿没错
Let him go. I thought you were gonna kill him.
让他去 不是要杀他吗
Humans are slow.
人类速度慢
There you are.
找到你了
Sarah Newlin eatin' garbage.
莎拉·纽林扒垃圾吃
Who would've thunk it?
谁曾想到呀
You wanna know why I'm here?
想知道我为什么来这儿吗
Sure, I'll bite. Why are you here?
当然 我就问吧 你为什么来这
This is where Eric turned Willa.
这是埃里克转化薇拉的地方
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表