Question--
疑问
if I didn't know that, how come you do?
连我都不知道 你怎么知道的
It was in Bill Compton's book.
比尔·康普顿的书里写的
Hmm, it was.
这也写
Must've skipped that chapter.
那章一定被我跳过了
To be honest, I kinda skimmed the whole thing,
说实话 我是跳着读的
looking for the parts that were about me.
只看有我的章节
I'm a horrible person, aren't I?
我这人挺讨厌的吧
Yes, dear. You are.
是的 挺讨厌的
Which is why I think I would make
所以我觉得我能成为
a kick-ass vampire.
一个强大的吸血鬼
Don't you?
你说呢
You're serious? As a heart attack.
你认真的 当然认真的
Will you turn me?
你会转化我吗
Absolutely not.
显然不会
But I would work my ass off for you.
可我会拼尽全力为你效力
I have spent my entire adult life
自从我成年后
trying to be the best woman behind the man I could be,
我就一直努力要做成功男人背后的女人
and maybe the problem all along
但也许一直以来是我错了
is I was meant to be the woman
我应该是要成为成功女人
behind the woman.
背后的女人
So you're just gonna be a lesbian now.
你现在倒要变成拉拉了
If you made me a vampire, yes.
如果你把我变成吸血鬼的话 是的
I would do things for you.
我会为你做任何事
Or you could do things to me.
或者你想把我怎样都行
However you wanna play it.
随你怎么玩
I figured since Tara's gone--
我猜自从泰拉死后...
Don't you dare talk to me about Tara.
别在我面前提泰拉
Do you understand me?
听明白没有
I wouldn't let you go down on me
就算给我十亿美元
for a billion dollars.
我也不会让你给我口♥交♥
And as for me going down on you,
至于要我给你口♥交♥
there's not enough money in the world.
这世上所有的钱都不够
But there is one thing I want from you.
但你身上有一样是我要的
What?
什么
Your blood.
你的血
I haven't been vaccinated yet.
我还没接种呢
Jessica.
杰西卡
Howdy, Vampire Bill.
你好 吸血鬼比尔
Hoyt Fortenberry.
霍伊特·福坦巴里
I thought you had moved to Alaska.
我还以为你搬去阿♥拉♥斯加了
Yes, sir, I did, but I came back for my mama's funeral.
是的 我搬走了 我回来参加我妈的葬礼
I know.
我知道
I think I'm here to stay.
我想我应该不会走了
Well, I for one am glad to hear it.
很高兴听你这么说
Did you get that bag of blood I left for you?
你收到我留给你的那袋血了吗
Well, I did find a bag of blood,
我确实发现有一袋血
but I didn't know it was from you.
但我不知道那是你的
I don't want you to die, Bill.
我不想你死 比尔
That's what I came to say.
我来就是说这个的
I know you don't, sweetheart.
我知道你不想 亲爱的
But also...
还有...
I wanted to say that I will be fine.
我要说我会好好的
On the way over, I-- I thought about it, and...
在路上 我想了很久
that's what I would want to hear from me...
这是我想听到的话
if I was you.
假如我是你
So that's what I came up with.
这就是我的想法
I'm never gonna understand why you're doing this,
我永远不会理解你为什么要这么做
but one way or another, I'll figure out a way to accept it.
但不管怎样 我会想办法接受
And I will, Bill.
我会接受 比尔
I will be okay.
我会好好的
Thank you, Jess.
谢谢你 杰西
That's exactly what I needed to hear.
这正是我想要听到的
You're warm. Yeah, I know.
你好热 我知道
Thank you for bringing her home. Yes, sir.
谢谢你送她回家 不客气
And if there's anything I can do for you...
如果我能帮得上你什么...
Your decision to stay--
你决定留下
I assume that Jessica's part of the reason for that?
我想杰西卡是一部分原因吧
She's the whole reason.
她是唯一的原因
I apologize in advance for being presumptuous,
我先为我的冒昧道个歉
but I guess as a dying man
但我想作为一个将死之人
I get to take certain liberties.
我可以有这个特权
You think that you might one day
你说你会不会有一天
get around to asking Jessica to marry you?
请求杰西卡嫁给你
Whoa, Bill-- oh, my God.
比尔 我的天
Hoyt, I'm so, so sorry.
霍伊特 真是抱歉
No, it's really early to be having those con--
不 现在说这话实在太早
Yes, sir, I do.
是的 先生 我会
What do you say, Jess?
你觉得如何 杰西
You wanna make an honest man outta me one day?
有一天你会让我成为那个幸运的人吗
Hoyt, could I have a minute with Bill alone?
霍伊特 我和比尔单独待会行吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Jess, I'm sorry, but Quiet.
杰西 对不起 但... 别说话
Just listen, okay?
就听着 好吗
I wish that I hadn't spent an embarrassingly
我希望我从没有尴尬地
huge amount of my childhood
把我大部分的童年
dreaming about my wedding day.
都用来幻想我的婚礼
I wish that I was above all of that, but I am not.
我希望我从没做过这种傻事 可惜不是
I might be a vampire, Bill,
也许我是个吸血鬼 比尔
but I am also a girl.
但我也是个女孩子
And what just happened down there
刚才在楼下发生的事
isn't anything like what I dreamed about.
跟我想象的完全不一样
Jess, he loves you.
杰西 他爱你
He doesn't know me.
他不了解我
His memories of me start yesterday.
他对我的记忆刚从昨天开始
That's more than enough time to fall in love with someone.
要爱上一个人 这点时间绰绰有余
When it's real, it can happen in an instant.
如果是真爱 那就是一瞬间的事
May I explain myself?
能听我解释吗
You can try.
说来听听吧
I had already been made vampire
在我的人类女儿莎拉结婚之前
before my human daughter Sarah got wed...
我就已经成为了吸血鬼
so it goes without saying that I didn't get to give her away.
也就是说 我没能亲手把她交给新郎
Never even met the man she married.
也从没见过她的新郎
I don't know how much time I have left, Jess.
我不知道我还有多少时间 杰西
But it's not gonna be very long.
但应该不会太久了
And I guess I...
我觉得...
I just wanted to know that you'd be spoken for
我只是想在我离开这个世界之前
before I leave this place.
能知道你已经有归宿了
Could I get a hug?
能抱抱我吗
Of course you can.
当然
Bill?
比尔
Would you mind waiting up here
我想去和霍伊特说几句
while Hoyt and I have a little talk?
你能在这里先等等吗
What are you gonna tell him?
你要跟他说什么
That if he does really want to marry me...
如果他是真心想娶我
I wonder if it could be today.
我想知道能不能是今天
Tara, wait up!
泰拉 等等我
I can't! Why don't you hurry up?
我不 你干吗不快点
Because it's too slippery.
因为太滑了
Wait up! You're too fast!
等等我 你跑太快了
If the rain did to your hair what it does to mine,
如果你的头发也会淋得跟我一样湿
you'd be fast, too.
你也会快点跑的
Oh, dear. Now, you sit down.
天哪 你们坐好
How many times have I told you girls
我都跟你们说过多少次了
when you get caught in the rain like that,
要是你们碰到了这样的大雨
you call me and I'll come and pick you up?
要打电♥话♥给我 我会去接你们
Aw, come on, Gran. It was fun.
别这样 奶奶 多有趣呀
Plus, we get hot chocolate this way.
再说 这样我们还能喝上热可可
Oh, you got me figured out, do ya?
你都把我看透了 是吧
Thanks, Miss Stackhouse.
谢谢 斯塔克豪斯太太
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表