We all stick together now. That's the key.
关键是我们现在都在一起
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, you know, Adilyn? I'm protecting her.
你知道艾迪林吧 我在保护她
Who is she, the redhead?
她是谁 那个红头发
That's-- that's Jess.
她是...她是杰西
Is she your girlfriend?
她是你女朋友吗
Honestly, I don't know what to call her.
说实话 我不知道她是我什么
No.
不
Eric!
埃里克
Nice robe.
睡袍挺漂亮啊
Where are your veins?
你的症状呢
Gone.
消失了
Are you healed?
你痊愈了
Well, I can't tell you how,
我不能告诉你怎么好的
but I came looking for you 'cause I wanted you to know
但我来找你是想告诉你
that I'm gonna be okay.
我没事了
Bill's sick.
比尔病了
What?
什么
Hep-V. He has it.
他感染了肝炎病毒
Fuck.
操
Is there something you're not understanding?
你还没明白我的意思吗
If there's a cure, he needs it.
如果有解药 就给他用
There is one. Where?
有一个 在哪儿
It's not ready yet.
还没准备好
What do you mean it's not ready?
什么叫"还没准备好"
Whatever it is, it worked on you.
不管那解药是什么 它对你起效了
Just give-- give me a minute to think.
让我想一想
No, no. Eric, he's dying.
别走 埃里克 他要死了
It's accelerating at a crazy rate
因为我的血的缘故
'cause of my blood.
他的病情恶化得极快
I gave it to him.
是我传染给他的
Dawn is coming. I don't give a shit.
就要日出了 我不管
Sookie...
苏琪...
I'll come back tomorrow night.
我明晚会过来
I don't think he even has until tomorrow night.
我怕他连明晚都撑不到
Trust me.
相信我
Stay here. I'll be back.
哪也别去 我会回来的
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
Well, that went pretty well.
进展得很顺利啊
I gotta stop making bad decisions, Jess.
我不能继续做错误的决定了 杰西
Speaking of decisions...
谈到决定...
about the other night...
关于那天晚上
Oh, that's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
No, I know-- I know you didn't.
对 我知道你不是这意思
I never thought anything we ever did was a bad decision.
我从来没觉得我们之间的任何决定有错
Except when I betrayed you.
除了我背叛你
Or shot you.
开枪打你
Or gotten you locked up in a prison camp.
害你关在营地监狱里
You know-- you know what the funny thing is?
你知道有趣的是什么吗
I never felt betrayed by you.
我从来不觉得你背叛了我
Not even when you were being a dick.
甚至在你很混♥蛋♥的时候
Well, that's good, I guess.
是这样就好
Unless it's 'cause you never took me seriously to begin with.
除非从一开始你就没拿我当回事儿
No.
不是的
No, Jason, that is not it.
不是那样的 杰森
It's just...
只是...
you know how our paths
你知道我们是怎样
have crisscrossed and the timing...
走到一起的 还有那个时间点...
I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思
Seeing you with Hoyt tonight
今晚看到你和霍伊特一起
brought it all back for me.
让我想起了过去的一切
Just how complicated things are between us, you know?
就是你我之间那些复杂的经历
Can I be real honest with you?
我能实话跟你说吗
Please.
说吧
I actually feel like our relationship
事实上我觉得我们之间的感情
is one of the least complicated in my life.
是我一生中经历的最纯粹的一段
Really.
真的
When I look back on us,
每当我回忆我们的过去
I think about all the times that you were there for me.
我想到的都是你守着我的一幕幕
When you gave me exactly what I needed
在我正需要的时候
at the exact moment that I needed it.
你给了我最需要的
Kind of like the other night? Yeah.
就像那晚 是的
I feel like when we're together,
我觉得当我们在一起
we're in a little bubble, you know,
我们像在一个气泡里
just floating above the ground.
在空中漂浮
And I know we can't stay there,
我知道我们不能待着不动
but it makes coming back down to earth feel better.
但感觉回到地面更踏实
What do you call that?
怎么形容才好
I don't know if there's an official name.
我估计没有这么一个专门的说法
But why don't we think of it as, um...
但我们何不把它想作是...
like, a beautiful friendship?
一份美好的友谊
Yeah.
是啊
I should go and be with Bill.
我得回去看比尔了
You should.
是的
Hey, Jess.
杰西
I'm-- I'm here for ya
我一直都在
if you need me.
有事叫我
Excuse me?
打扰一下
I'm here to see Eric Northman.
我是来找埃里克·诺思曼的
I'm a friend of his.
我是他朋友
In English? Any of y'all speak English?
能用英语吗 你们有谁讲英语吗
I speak English.
我讲英语
Why didn't you say so sooner?
你怎么不早说
What's your business here?
你来这里做什么
I'm here to see Eric Northman.
我来找埃里克·诺思曼
You are a very brave girl.
你是个勇敢的姑娘
Brave and stupid.
勇敢而愚蠢
So I've been told.
是有人这么说过
I hate those bottles.
我讨厌瓶子
Let's talk microwavable cans.
讨论一下可以微波加热的罐子吧
Not sure if that's possible, Miss DeBeaufort.
我不确定这样是否可行 迪贝弗小姐
...Sookie Stackhouse.
...苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
Let's meet this Sookie Stackhouse, shall we?
咱们来会会这位苏琪·斯塔克豪斯吧
I don't mean to bother y'all.
我不是有意来打扰
I was just hoping for a minute alone with Eric.
我只想单独和埃里克说几句
Tell me, how do you two know each other?
跟我说说 你们俩是怎么认识的
Uh, she's just another fangbanger.
她只是又一个尖牙控罢了
I fucked her once a couple years ago
几年前我跟她打过一炮
and now I can't get rid of her.
如今怎么都甩不开她了
She keeps coming back for more.
她总是回来还想要我
Well, if that's true...
如果这是实话
what a very lucky man you are.
你还真是个幸运的男人
Hey! Mr. Gus, you don't wanna do that.
嘿 格斯先生 你不能这么做
If all this girl is to you is just another fangbanger,
如果这女孩只是又一个尖牙控
why are you protecting her?
你为什么要护着她
I'm not protecting her.
我不是在护着她
But this particular fangbanger's brother
这个尖牙控有个哥哥
happens to be with the Sheriff's Department.
恰好是在警局上班
And if she were to go missing, he'd come looking for her.
如果她失踪了 当哥哥的一定会来找她
He's done that in the past.
他曾经这么干过
Let me take care of this.
让我来处理
I'll glamour her.
我来魅惑她
That'll leave us less vulnerable.
咱们把事情做圆♥满♥了
Hello, Sookie.
你好 苏琪
Hello.
你好
I thought I told you not to come here.
我告诉过你不要再来这里了
I couldn't wait.
我等不及了
It's really beneath you the way you keep showing up,
你这样真的有些掉价 老是来找我
begging for it, understand? I understand.
乞求我要你 明白吗 我明白
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表