Really?
不是吧
Eric! Eric!
埃里克 埃里克
Time until dawn.
日出倒计时
Our first sunrise together.
第一次一起看日出
Madeline Kapneck's office.
玛德琳·卡普莱克办公室
Yes, I-- I need to make an appointment, please.
你好 我需要预约
October?
十月
I'm sorry, but that's-- that's not acceptable.
抱歉 那行不通
I don't know how much time I have.
我不知道我还有多少时间
Well, I've just-- I'm Hep-V positive,
我刚刚...我得了吸血鬼肝炎
and it's very important to me that I get
现在急需安排好一切
my affairs in order, my estate, my will.
房♥产和遗嘱
Yes.
是的
I see.
我明白
I see.
明白
No.
不
So you're saying that my only recourse is to come in and wait?
所以你的意思是 我只能过去等
Yes.
好
All right. I'm on my way.
好 我这就出发
Thank you for your help.
多谢你的帮助
Bill?
比尔
Jess, hi.
杰西 你好
Hi.
好
You have a good time at the party?
派对上玩得开心吗
Uh, yeah, I guess I had--
嗯 算是吧
I had an okay time.
我今晚还行
James come back with you?
詹姆斯跟你一起回来的吗
Um, uh, no.
没有
Why not?
为什么
He and I-- we had kind of a fight.
他跟我...吵了一架
Well, sorry to hear that,
很遗憾听到你们吵架
but I'm sure you two will work it out.
但是我相信你们俩会和好的
I don't know. It was kind of a big fight.
不知道 吵得有点儿激烈
Oh. Well, I'm sorry,
非常遗憾
but I have to go out for a while.
但是我要出去一阵子
I don't know what time I'll be back,
不知道什么时候能回来
so don't wait up for me, okay?
别等我 好吗
Bill?
比尔
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我很好
See you later.
回头见
Okay.
好
I gotta be gettin' home.
我得回家了
The reverend will be waiting up for me.
牧师会等我的
That's bullshit, Auntie.
别鬼扯了 阿姨
With all that Benadryl you doped him with,
你给他下了那么多安♥眠♥药♥
he gonna be out for days.
他得睡上好些天
I'm not letting you out of my sight.
我不许你离开我视线
Is it all right if I stay here tonight?
我今晚可以住这里吗
Sure thing.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Lettie Mae, this is James.
莱提·梅 这是詹姆斯
James, this is Lettie Mae.
詹姆斯 莱提·梅
Hi. Now, James is a vampire.
你好 詹姆斯是吸血鬼
Don't be gettin' no bright ideas
咱可别自作聪明
of taking a cleaver to him in the middle of the day.
趁白天去拿刀捅他
I know you think it's my disease talkin',
我知道你认定我是在发病
but I swear Tara's got something she wants to say to me
可是我发誓 泰拉有话对我说
and I need vampire blood to be able to hear her.
我需要喝吸血鬼血才听得到
I got enough of your crazy for tonight, Auntie.
我今晚听够你的疯话了 阿姨
I'll give you my blood.
我给你我的血
What?
什么
I know you got a good heart, boyfriend,
亲爱的 我知道你心肠好
but don't let this woman snow you. She's an addict.
可别被这女人骗了 她是瘾君子
Look, we both know that
你我都知道
substances can elevate your consciousness.
药物能提升人的感知能力
What if Tara is trying to talk to her?
如果泰拉真的有话对她讲呢
That vampire's making sense, Lafayette.
这位吸血鬼说得很有道理 拉法耶
Fine.
好吧
But I'll do it with you this one last time,
但是我要和你一起 最后一次
and then we're gonna have to put some closure on this bitch.
然后这件破事就到此为止
Because after tonight, I'm closing this shit down.
因为过了今晚 这事不许再提了
You get me?
懂了吗
There's a storm cellar.
下面有防风窖
Light tight.
不透光的
Enjoy the ride.
一路开心
Violet?
维奥利特
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
Hey.
嘿
You just-- you just left.
你就...那么走了
You didn't wait for me.
都没等我
I wanted to surprise you.
我想给你个惊喜
Well... I'm surprised.
惊到了
Yeah.
是啊
You feeling okay?
你没事吧
I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you.
我只是想让你知道 我有多珍视你
I know I can be a little...
我知道我有时会...
aggressive sometimes.
有些强势
But that's because I come from a different time
但那只是因为我生长在不同的时代
where that approach to life was necessary.
那时候人要好斗才能生存
But now I live in this time.
但我现在生活在这个时代了
And I want to make sure
我想确保
that you feel appreciated.
你能感到自己被珍视着
And that you feel...
让你感到自己
like you're in control.
占据着主动
I do feel appreciated, and--
我的确感到被珍视
and, you know, uh, in...
还有那个...
control?
占据主动
When I tell you that you're mine...
我说"你是我的"的时候
I realized I forgot to tell you...
我意识到我忘了告诉你
that I'm yours.
我也是你的
Here you go, ma'am. Watch your step. Okay.
给 夫人 注意脚下 好
I'm here to see Ms. Kapneck.
我来见卡普莱克女士
Take a number, please.
请领号♥
Do you have any kind of estimated wait time?
有预计的等待时间吗
Five to seven hours.
五到七小时
Well, that'll take us into daylight.
那就到白天了
Anubis is running taxis.
阿努比斯提供出租车业务
But I drove here.
可我开车过来的
They'll drive your car home for an additional fee.
他们也提供代驾服务 另收费
196.
一百九十六号♥
This is bullshit.
太扯了
I imagined my death many times,
我想象过很多次 自己会怎样死
but I never thought I'd meet the sun
可从没想过会在一个铺全室地毯的鬼地方
in someplace with wall-to-wall carpet.
见了太阳
Howdy, Mr. Northman, Ms. De Beauford.
你们好 诺思曼先生 迪贝弗女士
My name is Katsurou Ryouichi,
我是胜郎良一
but my friends call me Mr. Gus, Jr.
朋友们都叫我小格斯先生
Now, I'm the North American president of Yokonomo Corporation,
承蒙家父老格斯先生
an honor bestowed on me by my father Mr. Gus, Sr.,
即弥子野茂公♥司♥总裁的信赖
president of Yokonomo Corporation.
荣任弥子野茂公♥司♥北美区总裁
Now, our signature product,
我们的标志性产品
as I'm sure you're aware, is Tru Blood.
相信你们一定知道 即是真血
But now Yokonomo Corporation is bankrupt
但现在弥子野茂公♥司♥破产
and I am North American president of, well, shit-- shit blood.
我这个北美总裁算是倒了血霉
Now this is a deep fumeiyo.
现在的情况非常没面子
A dishonor.
丢脸
Now, I require your assistance
所以我需要你们的帮助
to take a small step to rectify this situation.
让这样的境况稍稍好转一些
Do you know this woman, Sarah Newlin?
你们认识她吗 莎拉·纽林
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表