Next time, save yourself some money
下次 要想省钱
and have me meet you where the patient is.
病人在哪儿 就约我到哪儿
I fear nothing and no one
我天不怕地不怕
and I have no natural enemies.
也没有天敌
Well, where is he?
说吧 他人在哪儿
Um, across the cemetery.
墓地那头
Ooh, how very spooky. A cemetery.
真的好吓人 墓地
Shall we?
我们走吧
There she is.
她在那儿
Where? Right over there with the Shelbys.
哪儿 就在那儿 跟肖比夫妇在一起
William. Stewart.
威廉姆 斯图尔特
Claire. Margaret.
克莱尔 玛格丽特
And you must be Caroline.
想必你就是卡罗琳了
I have to admit, you're not what I was expecting.
不得不说 你和我想象中的不一样
What were you expecting?
你想象的是什么样
Well, your daddy,
和你父亲一样
only younger and just as--
只不过更年轻 就是一样的...
Rotund?
圆滚滚的
No, I take after my mother.
不是的 我长得像我母亲
The truth be told, Caroline,
说实话 卡罗琳
you're not quite what I was expecting either.
你也不像我想象中那样
Oh?
是吗
And what were you expecting?
那你想象中是什么样
My father described you as "Comely."
我父亲说你很"俊"
Well, comely is a good thing.
那是个好词儿啊
I know it is, but that word is just so anachronistic
是的 但这个词太过时了
that I suppose I thought you'd be--
所以让我误以为你...
Old and dowdy?
老成又古板
Formerly pretty, yes.
没错 旧式美女
You feel their eyes on us as aggressively as I do?
你也和我一样觉得他们看我们的眼神很吓人吗
Now that you mention it, I can feel all eight of their eyes
你这么一说 我还真感觉到他们四双眼睛
searing a hole into the back of my head.
都快把我后脑勺看穿了
Would you care to take a walk with me?
愿意同我散散步吗
I would.
我愿意
Mr. Compton.
康普顿先生
Mr. Compton!
康普顿先生
Mr. Compton!
康普顿先生
Careful, he doesn't like to be woken.
当心点 他不喜欢被人吵醒
Like I said, I fear nothing and no one.
我说过 我什么都不怕
Mr. Compton!
康普顿先生
Remember me?
记得我吗
Doctor? Ludwig.
医生 路德维格医生
Put your fangs away, son, and meet me in the parlor.
把你的尖牙收起来吧小子 来客厅见我
Nasty, nasty, nasty.
糟糕 糟糕透了
Congratulations, Mr. Compton.
恭喜你 康普顿先生
They said it could not be done,
人都说没什么能恶心到我
but you have thoroughly grossed me out.
但你真彻底把我恶心到了
Can you help him?
您有办法吗
How many days ago do you believe you were infected?
你什么时候意识到你被感染了
Don't look to her. I'm the one that asked you the question.
别瞅她 问你问题的是我
I gotta say, Dr. Ludwig,
我想说 路德维格医生
I'm a little curious about your bedside manner.
我真挺好奇您对病人都是什么样的态度
Newsflash-- sometimes monogamy means one thing
插一句 有时一夫一妻制对于
to hopelessly romantic blonde girls
多情的金发小妞是一回事
and something altogether different to their vampire lovers.
对于她们的吸血鬼情人却完全是另一回事
We are no longer lovers.
我们不是恋人了
Are you sure she knows that?
你确定她也这么想吗
He contracted the virus from me.
他从我这儿感染了病毒
I was exposed through a cut in my arm.
我手臂上的伤口接触到了病毒
He drank my blood,
他吸了我的血
and he got sick pretty much right away.
很快就病了
I'm sorry, but that's not how this virus works.
很抱歉 但不该是这样的状况
Would it make any difference
如果我告诉你
if we told you that Sookie was a halfling?
苏琪是混血 结论会不一样吗
Half what? Half fae?
和什么混 精灵吗
A few weeks ago, I was called to
几周前 我应邀去门罗
the home of a sick vampire in Monroe.
一个染病的吸血鬼家里
He had a not dissimilarly accelerated rate of infection.
他的病情发展得异常快
Went from stage one to stage three in 10 days.
十天内从第一♥期♥发展到第三♥期♥
I was perplexed until he revealed to me
我很是不解 直到他告诉我
that his boyfriend is a Hep-V positive fairy.
他的男朋友是一个感染肝炎病毒的精灵
He was no halfling, mind you. He was the real deal.
注意了 他不是混血 他是纯种的
And even so, he didn't look anywhere near
即便如此 他看起来也没有
as bad as Mr. Compton does.
康普顿先生的情况这么糟糕
Do you happen to know the name of your line?
你知道你族系的名字吗
My line? Come on, missy.
族系 拜托 小姑娘
Your fairy line, your lineage.
你的精灵族系 你的家族
I don't know. I don't know the name.
不知道 我不知道具体叫什么
I guess I could ask Niall.
或许我能问问尼尔
Niall Brigant?
尼尔·布里甘
Yeah, do you know him?
是的 你认识他吗
Are you related to Niall Brigant?
你是尼尔·布里甘的亲属
Yeah, he's my great-great- great-times-a-thousand-grandfather.
没错 他是我数不清多少辈以上的祖父
Why?
怎么了
I'm so fuckin' outta here.
我他妈要走了
Dr. Ludwig? I'll show myself out.
路德维格医生 我自己出去
God damn it, Stackhouse. Get your fuckin' eyes off her.
该死 斯塔克豪斯 别他妈盯着她看
I should've been here.
我应该留在这里
Maybe I could've saved her
也许我还能救她
or at least just--
或者至少...
just been here for her when it happened or something.
出事的时候能陪在她身边
Hey, babe.
亲爱的
You can't blame yourself.
你不必自责
And I'm sure if she were here right now,
我相信如果你妈妈还在世
your mama would tell you the same thing.
她也会说同样的话
No, she wouldn't.
不 她不会
If she were here right now, she'd lay it on thick.
如果她还在 一定会骂死我的
God, what I wouldn't give for one more guilt trip.
天啊 我怎么就没回来一趟
Shit.
该死
Hi.
嗨
Did you know Maxine?
你认识玛克辛吗
Um, yeah-- yeah, a little.
认识 还算了解
Good.
那就好
I think he needs to talk to somebody who knew her.
我想他需要跟认识她的人聊聊
Do you think you could just go and talk to him, maybe?
你能和他聊几句吗
Yeah. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
I know it's hard, Mr. Fortenberry.
我知道这很难 福坦巴里先生
How'd it happen?
当时是什么情况
How'd she die?
她是怎么死的
Um, well, you remember Vince McNeil?
你还记得文斯·麦克尼尔吗
The orthodontist? Yeah. Yeah, that's him.
整牙医生 对 就是他
well, when the shit hit the fan at the BB&G last week,
是上周在贝弗勒酒吧出的事
Mr. McNeil, he...
麦克尼尔先生 他...
got a bunch of the townsfolk all riled up,
煽动了镇里的一帮家伙
and together they took the law into their own hands.
他们无视法律 为所欲为
Was my mama one of them?
我妈和他们一伙吗
That-- no.
不是
No, she was not.
不 她不是一伙的
She-- she was one of the good folks.
她属于...好人那边
Did you get the son of a bitch that did it to her?
你们找到害她的混♥蛋♥了吗
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
嗯 找到了
Yeah, I sure did.
确实找到了
Thank you, man.
谢谢你 老兄
Grandpa Niall?
尼尔爷爷
You know I've been in a lot of situations lately.
你知道我最近遭遇了好多事
I had plenty of good reasons to call on a fairy godfather,
我有足够的理由召唤精灵教父了
but I didn't...
但我没有
until now...
直到现在
'cause I like to think of myself as strong.
因为我总觉得自己足够坚强
But I ain't this strong.
但我没那么坚强
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表