剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
至少可以告诉我你的名字吧
Could I at least know your name?
你可以叫我柯莉
You can call me Kory.
谁知是不是真名
If that's even really it.
你不知道自己的名字吗
You don't know your own name?
除了这几天 我没有以前的记忆
I don't remember anything past a few days ago,
只知道我一直在找你
except that I've been looking for you.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我寄希望于见到你后会让我想起什么 但我
I was hoping if I met you, it would trigger something but, I...
你貌似也不知道我是谁
You don't seem to know who I am either.
妈妈
Mom.
-你从哪拿到的 -你家
- Where'd you get this? - Your house.
圣保罗是什么
What's St. Paul's?
我们很快就会知道了
We're gonna find out soon enough.
刚才在那你是怎么做到的
How did you do that back there?
做什么
Do what?
那个人 你烧死了他
That man... You burned him?
我不知道 我体内有某种东西
I don't know. There's something inside of me.
-一种力量 -我也不太明白
- A power. - I don't really understand it.
-我也不明白 是黑暗 -是光明
- Me, too. It's a darkness. - A light.
哥伦布 97英里
马上就来
Be with you in a sec.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
确保这里安全
Making sure it's safe.
这么疑神疑鬼
Paranoid much?
二位要点什么吗
Can I, uh, get you two anything?
炸鸡华夫饼
Chicken and waffles.
炸鸡华夫饼马上就好 全县最好的
Chicken and waffles coming up. Best in the county.
小姐 你要点什么吗
Miss, can I get you something, too?
不用了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
-三瓶啤酒 -12点以前我们不卖♥♥酒
- Three beers. - We don't serve until after 12:00.
去你的 达里尔
Fuck you, Daryl.
别这样 特拉维斯
Travis, leave it.
-放开我 特拉维斯 -不
- Travis, let me go. - No.
我告诉过你已经结束了
I told you this is over.
-不 还没有 -结束了
- No, it's not. - Yes.
你得接我的电♥话♥
You need to answer my calls.
-你得按我说的做 -放手
- You do what I tell you to do. - Let go.
不好意思 特拉维斯
Excuse me, Travis.
她在为我们下单 而我们有点赶时间
She was taking our order and we're in a bit of a hurry.
去拿我们的酒
Go get us our drinks.
你应该去别的地方吃饭
You should go find someplace else to eat.
蕾切尔 去车里等着
Go wait in the car, Rachel.
没错 你也和她一起去 小妞
That's right. You go with her, too, sweet cheeks.
免得有人受伤
Before someone gets hurt.
去吧
Go.
-但如果 -立刻
- But what if - Now.
你♥他♥妈♥还不快滚
How about you get the fuck outta here?
炸鸡华夫饼 显然是免费的
Chicken and waffles. On the house, apparently.
我对你了解一点了
Well, I know one thing about you.
是个狼火
Total badass.
你知道离家出走的第一条原则吗
You know the first rule about running away?
这从来不是关于离家出走
It's never about running away.
而是关于力量
It's about power,
在生命中你感到完全无力的这个阶段
at a time in your life when you feel totally powerless.
我知道你觉得自己不能承受
I know you don't think that you can handle
你所经历的一切 但是你能的
what you're going through, but you can.
只要你接受他人的帮助
If you just let other people help you.
韦恩先生理解你的感受
Mr. Wayne understands what you're feeling.
他想给你一个家
He wants to give you a home.
那是一份馈赠 迪克
That is a gift, Dick.
再试一次
Give it another try.
拜托了
Please.
他也失去了父母
He lost his parents, too.
视网膜扫描认证
你们好 需要帮助...
Hello, there. Can I help you...
你又来了
You're back.
天啊 这不可能
My Lord, it can't be.
这是她吗
Is this her?
你都长这么大了
Oh! Look how big you've grown.
好久不见了 孩子
It's been such a long time, my child.
你什么都不记得了吗
You don't remember anything?
不记得 只记得我在找...
Not a thing. Only that I was looking for...
她
Her.
我有说为什么吗
Did I say why?
你一年前来找我 只说她有危险
You came here a year ago and said only that she was in danger,
说他们找到她了
that they'd found her.
谁找到她了
Who had found her?
你只说你必须找到她 然后真的找到了
You only said you just had to find her. And you did.
你把她安然无恙带回来 出落成大美女
And you brought her back to us, right as rain and beautiful as ever.
你来的时候还是个婴儿
You came to us just a baby.
你和你母亲 梅利莎
You and your mother, Melissa.
你们在这里住了一段时间
You stayed with us for a while.
-你认识我妈妈 -是的
- You knew my mother? - Yes.
她怎么样
How is she?
我很遗憾
Oh. Oh, I'm sorry.
她们来这里做什么
What were they doing here?
你母亲很担心你
Your mother was worried about you.
她想要保护你
She was trying to protect you.
为什么需要保护
Protect me from what?
我说不好
I cannot say.
孩子 你一点都不记得在这里的事吗
You don't remember anything about being here, child?
好像记得那个
That, maybe?
圣母玛利亚面圣图
Oh. Mary meeting the divine.
我的最爱之一
A favorite of mine.
玛丽看到了什么
What does Mary see?
纯粹神学上的力量真的可以拥有实体吗
Can forces we consider purely theological take corporeal form?
你有没有看到以太中有东西想出来
Do you see a figure in the ether trying to emerge?
一个人
A man?
我不确定
Not sure.
你原来的卧室就在走廊尽头 亲爱的
Your old bedroom is at the end of the hall, dear.
你之前说的 是谁在追赶蕾切尔母女
What were you saying? Who was chasing Rachel and her mother?
蕾切尔被带来时
When she was brought to us,
据说在躲避她的父亲
apparently Rachel was hiding from her father.
我不清楚细节
I don't know the details.
我只知道她妈妈很害怕
All I know is that her mother was frightened
并且确信她和孩子处于危险之中
and convinced that she and the baby were in danger.
那个年轻女人的恐惧很令人信服
The young woman's fear was quite convincing.
她脖子上的新掐痕也很明显
As were the fresh strangle marks around her neck.
你知道她的父亲是谁吗
Her father, do you know who he was?
他来找过她吗
Did he ever come looking for her?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
说实话 最近没怎么用这间屋子
Truth be told, we haven't had much call for this room of late.
有点疏于打理 抱歉
It's a bit neglected, I'm sorry to say.
欢迎回家 蕾切尔
Welcome home, Rachel.
现在怎么办
What now?
我以为我能在这里找到答案
Thought I'd find the answers here.
别这么快放弃
Oh, don't give up so quickly.
我知道自己感觉到了危险
I know I feel danger.
也知道我不能让她离开我的视线
And I can't let her out of my sight.
但我不知道为什么
I just don't know why.
你知道这个东西是什么吗
Hey, this doesn't mean anything to you, does it?
当然知道 这是滑板车旱冰场的东西
Oh, of course. It's from Scooter's Roller Palace
就在路那头 是个热闹的地方
just down the road. It's a lively place.
年轻人挺喜欢去
The young people quite like it.
主以神秘的方式行事
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
吃奶油硬糖吗
Butterscotch?
要有礼貌
Manners.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
你们好啊 一家人
Well, hello, family.
亚当姆森博士
Doctor Adamson.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表