剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
在俄亥俄州 已经在我家
In Ohio. It's been in my...
在我们家传了几十年了
Our family for decades.
我希望你...我们
I was hoping that you... we...
只要你们愿意 想住多久都可以
All of you are welcome there for as long as you want.
我有足够的地方
I have more than enough room, and
这是我起码能做的
it's the least I can do.
不过我也不知道被关起来
Although I do wonder what happens to your home
五年后房♥子会变成什么样
when you've been locked away for five years.
补缴税款 一大堆未拆信件 我猜
Back taxes, ton of unopened mail, I imagine.
你在冰箱里放了什么
What did you have in your fridge?
这可以成为我们的秘密基地
This could be, like, our secret base.
太酷了 对吧
Oh! This is so cool, isn't it?
对吧 迪克
Isn't it, Dick?
怎么 我们的团队这就解散了吗
So, what? This is, like, the end of the team?
严格说来 我们本来就不是团队
Technically, we were never really a team--
我们是团队
Oh, we were a team.
总有一天我们会再见面
I'll see you all again sometime.
蕾切尔
Rachel...
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
我会把他们安全送到那栋房♥子
I'll get them all to the house safely,
确保没有漏网之鱼跟踪我们
make sure there are no stragglers on our tail.
然后呢
Then what?
然后就该成为柯莉·安坦斯了
Then I guess it's time to be Kory Anders.
她是怎样的人
And who is she?
我想成为的任何样子
Maybe whoever I want her to be.
没有过去一定很棒
Must be something to have no past.
是啊 很棒
Oh, yeah, it's something, all right.
希望你能找到内心的自我 迪克·格雷森
I hope you find out who's inside of there, Dick Grayson.
你也一样 柯莉·安坦斯
You too, Kory Anders.
不管你的本名是什么
Or whatever your actual name is.
好吧
Yeah.
等等
Wait.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你确定你会没事吗
You sure you're gonna be okay?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
20号♥
Twenty...
我退出了
I quit.
见到你我也很高兴
Great to see you, too.
我要迟到了
I'm late.
你来不来
You coming or not?
我以为你已经离开蝙蝠侠了
I thought you already quit Batman.
这次不是离开蝙蝠侠
Not Batman this time.
-是不当罗宾了 -好吧 发生了什么
- Robin. - Okay. What happened?
我控制不了暴♥力♥ 越来越失控
I couldn't get a handle on the violence. It was getting worse.
很难想象
That's hard to imagine.
我知道 我彻底戒掉了 把制♥服♥烧了
I know. I went cold turkey. Burned the suit.
真夸张 我的放在壁橱里
That's dramatic. Mine's in the closet.
制♥服♥可贵了
Those things are expensive.
-你是怎么做到的 -做什么
- So, how did you do it? - Do what?
-退出 -我没有退出
- Quit. - I didn't quit.
我只是停手了
I just...stopped.
有什么区别吗
How is that different?
你会弄明白的 真的
You'll figure it out. Really.
最难的部分是要花时间
The hardest part is that it just takes time.
你介意我在你家住一阵吗
You mind if I hang at your place a while?
我可以睡沙发
I'm fine sleeping on the couch.
随时欢迎你
It's got your name on it.
住多久都可以
Stay as long as you need...
只要你有真本事
As long as you've still got game.
-我去 -我在等呢
- Fuck me. - I'm waiting.
我想你了 神奇小子
Oh, I've missed you, Boy Wonder.
这是我最喜欢的名字
That's my favorite one.
好了 之后我有一场作品展出
All right, look. I've got a showing of some of my work later.
你不如一起来
Why don't you come along and
和一些有趣的正常人聊聊
hang out with some fabulous, normal people?
-听起来怎么样 -好极了
- How does that sound? - Great.
太假了
Too much?
嗯 有一点
Yeah, a little bit.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我怎么已经开始后悔了
Why am I doubting this idea already?
无糖素食香草布丁
"No sugar added, vegan vanilla pudding.
专为想要无麸质
Designed to appeal to those
低热量甜点的人群打造
seeking a gluten-free, low-calorie dessert."
-听起来好健康 -听起来好恶心
- Sounds healthy. - Sounds disgusting.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-三杯波本威士忌 记账单 -好的
- Three shots of bourbon. Run a tab. - Yes, ma'am.
蕾切尔刚发来信息 她和安吉拉坐在前面
Rach just texted. Her and Angela got seats up front.
-我们过去吧 -算了吧
- Let's go. - Let's not.
今天早上还觉得坐火车会很有趣
This whole train thing sounded way funner this morning.
你不觉得她们俩需要时间独处吗
Those two need some time alone, don't you think?
你想玩游戏吗
You wanna play a game?
-去玩你的手♥机♥ -棒
- Play with your phone. - Sweet.
-这些人都是为你而来 -是的
- Wow. All this is for you? - Yep.
有些作品是在网上发布的
Some of the works were published online,
但大部分是我旅行时的私人作品
but most of it's my personal stuff from when I traveled.
-这真的很不错 -别那么惊讶
- This is really good. - Don't sound so shocked.
-我是认真的 -我知道你是认真的
- No, I mean it. - Yeah, I know you do.
好了 我得去和一些人聊聊
All right. There's some people I need to talk to.
你自己去找人聊聊
You go ahead and mingle.
聊聊
Mingle?
不含目的地与人交流
You know, have an interaction that's not agenda-driven?
-对话而不是审问 -为什么
- Conversation instead of an interrogation? - Why?
你可以提升一下你的闲聊技巧
You could use some work on your small talk.
我知道怎么闲聊
I know how to make small talk.
-有时你有些挑衅的感觉 -我没有
- Sometimes you're confrontational. -No, I'm not.
-就像现在 -我没有
- Like right now. - I am not.
还真是成熟呢
Wow. That was adult.
我得去当唐娜·特洛伊 你试着找些乐子吧
I have to go be Donna Troy. You just try and enjoy yourself.
-还是有些挑衅 -我没有
- Are, too. - Am not.
我能应付得了
I so got this.
你盯着我时看到了什么
What do you see when you stare at me?
我看起来和你想象的一样吗
Do I look like what you imagined?
没事的
It's okay.
当你出生时
You know, when you were born,
我不准护士把你从我身边抱走
I refused to let the nurses take you away from me.
是吗
You did?
他们尽力了
They tried,
但我坚持要一直抱着你
but I insisted on having you in my arms at all times,
这样我就能一直看着你
just so I could keep looking at you.
还有呢
What else?
让我想想
Uh, let's see.
你从来不哭 从不
You never cried. Never.
只是一直用你大大的严肃的眼睛看着我
You just looked at me with those big, serious eyes.
就像你现在一样
Kind of like you're doing right now.
没事的 就像是你想问我些什么
It's okay. It was as if you wanted to ask me something,
我看着你然后说
and I'd just look at you and I'd say,
别担心 小女孩
"Don't you worry, little girl,
等你长大了我们会有很多时间来讨论这些
we'll have plenty of time to talk about this when you're bigger."
可是我们没有
Only we didn't.
我们失去了那么多时光 那么多年
We lost so much time. So many years.
你之前认识梅利莎吗
Was Melissa someone you knew?
她是我的朋友 好朋友
She was my friend. My good friend.
你父亲的手下想要得到你
Your father's people wanted to get their hands on you,
我知道不管我们逃多远 他们永远不会停手
and I knew they would never stop, no matter how far we ran.
所以我让她带走你
So I asked her to take you.
我让她保证要消失 不管发生什么都不联♥系♥
I made her promise to disappear. No contact whatsoever.
我让她发誓永远不向你提起我
And I made her swear that she would never tell you about me.
这是我一生中做过最难的事
It's the hardest thing I ever did in my life.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 蕾切尔 你没有什么好道歉的
Oh, Rachel, no. You have nothing to be sorry about.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表