剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
And you wanna roar.
不是因为生气 而是...
Not because you're angry, but...
只是因为想全部释放出来
because you just wanna let it all out.
咆哮吧
So, roar.
就是这种感觉
That's what it's like.
他们应该没事吧
Think they're okay?
他们俩一起真可爱
They're cute together.
很高兴看到她变回普通孩子
Good to see her look like a normal kid again, you know.
我刚才看到的她一点都不普通
What I saw back there was not normal.
你觉得他们为什么要抓她
Why do you think they're after her?
我觉得和我在仓库墙上
I think it has something to do with that prophecy
找到的预言有关
that I found on my wall.
她会带来世界末日吗
She's gonna bring about the end of the world?
或是阻止
Or stop it.
瞎扯
That's bullshit.
人们对自己不明白的事物总是编造故事
People make up stories about things they don't understand.
也许吧 那并不意味着来抓她的人
Maybe. That doesn't mean the people after her
不会百般尝试
won't kill to get her.
他们俩必须学会如何反击
Those two are gonna have to learn to fight for themselves.
她还只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
他们俩都是
They both are.
把他们变成了武器 我觉得过意不去
Part of me feels bad for turning them into weapons.
一旦学会这样看待世界 就无法视而不见了
Once you learn to see the world that way, you can't unsee it.
永远也没办法
Not ever.
你所说的战斗训练是军队里的吗
That combat training you were talking about, was it military?
更像是平民佣兵类的吧
More of a civilian contractor-type thing.
然后你退出了吗
And you walked away from that?
我不得不
I had to.
当你长♥期♥隐于面具下行事
When you hide behind a mask for so long...
就等于有了种种特权
it starts to give you a license to do things.
事情便一发不可收拾
It was getting out of hand.
你说过信任了不该信的人
You said you trusted the wrong person, but...
是怎么回事
what happened?
我不想谈这个
I'd rather not talk about it.
天哪 你可真是深藏不露
Gosh, you are so secretive.
你也不那么开诚布公
You're not exactly an open book yourself.
我是不了解我自己
I don't know who I am.
而你是害怕别人了解真正的你
You're afraid to let people know who you are.
我们不一样
There's a difference.
我在努力过自己这关 就是这样
I'm just still trying to figure it out, that's all.
那我们可以一起努力
Well, maybe we can figure it out together.
你需要休息 我们明早就出发
You should get some rest. We'll leave first thing in the morning.
-准备好了吗 -好了 DJ
- Are you ready? - I'm ready, DJ.
你拿到戒指了吗
Did you catch the ring?
你还问 你看我像拿到戒指的样子吗
Did I catch the ring? Did it look like I caught the ring?
-你知道怎么把这玩意关了吗 -还有个
- Do you know how to turn this off? - Another--
你的朋友都会死
All your friends are gonna die.
能把它转过去吗
Could you turn it around, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你不问我怎么回事吗
Aren't you gonna ask me why?
我知道它让你不舒服就够了
It's enough that it bothers you.
你真认为我能学会控制我的力量吗
You really think I can learn to control my powers?
是的
I do.
你得让我们看看
You need to show us.
-看什么 -你的能力
- Show you what? - What you can do.
你得让我们看看
You need to show us.
给他们
Them.
给我
Me.
你赶紧休息吧
You should get some rest.
你最爱的是什么
What's your poison?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
有什么推荐吗
Any suggestions?
想找找乐子的话
Well, folks who wanna party
一般买♥♥啤酒
usually buy beer.
想要思考的话
Folks who wanna think,
就买♥♥威士忌
they buy whiskey.
得和目标活动相符嘛
You kinda gotta line it up with your intended activity.
龙舌兰
Tequila.
是我 柯莉
It's me. Kory.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
能让我先穿上衣服吗
Can I get dressed first?
我连加尔的裸体都见过 没什么能吓到我了
I've seen Gar naked. Nothing can shock me.
我在想之前的事
I was thinking about earlier.
你干吗
What are you doing?
你有所隐瞒
You're hiding something.
我要搞清楚
I'm gonna find out what it is.
这就是你的计划
So this your plan,
让我酒后吐真言
get me drunk and I'll spill all my secrets?
没错 很机智吧
Yeah. It's brilliant, right?
但有个问题
One problem.
我没有隐瞒
I'm not hiding anything.
你当然有
Of course you are.
你之前怎么说的来着
How did you put it earlier?
想要一起战斗 我们必须了解彼此的能力
"We can't fight together unless we know each other's moves," right?
你已经看过我的了
So you've already seen mine.
我想看看你的
Now I wanna see yours.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你的靴子我脱不下来
I can't get your boots off.
我想穿着
I want them on.
好
Okay.
帮我拉上好吗
Could you zip me?
你想谈谈吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
滚床单那部分吗
The sex?
你想谈哪部分
Which part would you like to talk about?
那好吧 很好
Okay, then, all good.
但假如你想谈另外那件事 也可以的
But if you'd like to talk about the other stuff, we can.
我再最后检查一次周围情况
I'm gonna do one last check of the perimeter,
然后就休息了
then turn in for the night.
好吧
Okay.
柯莉 我...
Look, Kory, I...
我把制冰机弄好了
I got the ice machine working.
葡萄酒我请
Wine's on the house.
再附赠酒伴
So is the company.
你人真好 谢谢 不过已经很晚了
That's very sweet of you. Thank you. But, um... it's late.
我只是以为可以...
I just thought maybe...
好吧 假如你改变主意的话
Okay, well, if you change your mind...
我知道该去敲哪扇门
I know where to knock.
是我 柯莉
It's Kory.
柯莉
Kory!
快带她走 加尔
Get her out of here, Gar.
亲爱的
Honey,
我们该去看看孩子们了
we should check on the kids.
-迪克在哪 -我不知道
- Where's Dick? - I don't know.
柯莉
Kory.
妈的 退后
Fuck. Stand back.
退到我身后
Get behind me.
尝尝被烧的滋味 混♥蛋♥们
It's time to burn, assholes.
他妈的晚上
Fucking night!
迪克
Dick?
那是罗宾
That's Robin.
玩具玩完了就应该收好
You should put your toys away when you're finished with them.
我们弄的有点乱
Look at the mess we've made.
你们是什么人 为什么要找蕾切尔
Who are you people? And why are you looking for Rachel?
你说对了亲爱的 不自我介绍真是太无礼了
Oh, dear, you're right. How rude of us to not introduce ourselves.
我是爸爸 这位是妈妈
I'm Dad. This is Mom.
很高兴见到你们 格雷森警探
We're pleased to meet you, Detective Grayson.
你的鸟人服装挺好的
And what a nice bird suit that you have, if I do say so myself.
真是出人意料
That was quite unexpected.
真的
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表