剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
看这个
There's this.
看起来像是渡鸦
Looks like a raven.
查理 把所有信息都发给我 好吗
Forward everything to me, would you, Charlie?
罗尔巴♥赫♥
Uh, and Rohrbach...
小心点
Be careful.
这事感觉不对劲 明白吗
This one doesn't feel right, you know?
-好的 -我是在逗你玩呢 天啊
- Okay. - I'm just messing with you. Jesus!
看看你的表情
You should see your...
汽车旅馆
是我
Hey, it's me.
格雷森少爷
Master Grayson.
我需要帮助 仅此一次
Look, I need some help. It's a one time thing.
什么事 先生
What is it, sir?
就能打败三个马林·特兰
...could beat three Meryn Trants!
西利欧没有剑
Syrio didn't have a sword!
也没有盔甲 只有一根木棍
Or armor. Just a stick.
有史以来最伟大的剑客没有剑
The greatest swordsman who ever lived didn't have a sword?
想吃披萨吗
Hey, you want pizza?
好
Okay.
要什么配料
Anything on it?
别让任何人进来
Don't let anyone in.
那是《权力的游戏》吗
Is that Game of Thrones?
你是不是不该看这个
Should you be watching that?
不加菠萝就行
Just don't get pineapple on it.
当然
Obviously.
我是格雷森
Grayson.
你好歹接一下电♥话♥吧
Try answering your phone once in a decade.
你到底在哪儿
Where the hell are you?
在忙一个案子
Working a case.
记得那个向警车扔砖头的女孩吗
Remember that girl that threw the brick at the cop car?
她不见了
She's in the wind.
一个警♥察♥昨晚把她领走了
Yeah, a uniform checked her out last night.
然后我们发现他死在一栋废弃的楼里
Then we find him dead in some abandoned building.
-那个警♥察♥是谁 -不是我们的人
- The uniform, who was he? - Not ours.
身份证 警徽 都是假的
ID, badge, all fake.
你能把目前查到的信息都发给我吗
Could you forward me everything you got so far?
好的 现在就发
Yeah, doing it now.
不
No! No!
让我出去
Let me out!
我们在天上的父
Our father who art in Heaven,
愿你的名被尊为圣 愿你的国降临
Hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come...
蕾切尔
Rachel.
保护我们远离邪恶
Protect us from evil...
蕾切尔 怎么了
Rachel? What happened?
不 不要碰我 我不想让她出来 不
No! Don't touch me, I don't want her getting out. No!
来吧 没事的
Come here. You're okay.
你不会有事的 别担心
You're okay. Nothing bad's gonna happen to you. Don't worry.
-两个六 -这是你第三次两个六了
- Doubles. - That's your third double.
-所以呢 -所以你要直接入狱
- So? - So you go directly to jail.
不可以经过起点 不可以收两百美元
Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
什么 没有这条规则
What? That's not a rule.
亲爱的 实际上你姐姐是对的
Actually, honey, your sister's right.
规则就是这样的 孩子
Those are the rules, son.
-我早说了 -作弊
- Told you. - Cheaters.
大周六的 谁会这么早
Who could that be this early on a Saturday?
-你♥他♥妈♥别急 -亲爱的 别说脏话
- Hold your fucking horses! - Honey, language!
对不起 孩子们
Sorry, kids.
你们该出场了
You're activated.
她比看上去要危险
She's more dangerous than she looks.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good morning.
家庭旅行
Family trip.
谁先来
Who's first?
-我 -我
- Me. - Me.
根据档案 那个追杀你的人
According to those files, the man who came after you
可能加入了某种末日邪教
may have been part of some doomsday cult.
显然他们认为
They apparently believe it's
阻止世界末日是他们的命运
their destiny to prevent the end of the world.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Does that mean anything to you?
在我还小的时候
Well, back when I was a kid,
不能太生气或太害怕
you didn't get too angry, or too scared.
因为会发生糟糕的事
'Cause bad things happen.
哪种糟糕的事
What kind of bad things?
我想我现在也是个孤儿了
I guess I'm an orphan, too, now.
那个亿万富翁 布鲁斯·韦恩
That billionaire, Bruce Wayne,
是他把你养大的
he raised you?
是的
Yeah.
肯定很酷
Must've been cool.
一言难尽
It was complicated.
会有消失的一天吗
Does it ever go away?
什么
What?
被人抛下的这种感觉
The feeling you got left behind.
会的
Yeah.
不 不会完全消失
Well, no, not entirely.
你也会抛下我 对不对
You're gonna leave me, too, aren't you?
不
No.
不 我不会那样做的
No, I'm not gonna do that.
他们是什么人
So, who are these guys?
老朋友
Old friends.
说实话 我很久没见过他们了
Truth is I haven't seem them for a long time.
我是蕾切尔
I'm Rachel.
我是朵恩
Dawn.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
迟到了快四年 不过当然可以
You're about four years too late, but sure.
这地方真大
Wow. This place is huge.
她杀了人
She killed someone?
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
不管他们是谁 他们都在警局里安排了眼线
Whoever they are, they've got people in the department.
我们需要找个安全的地方重整旗鼓
We needed somewhere safe to regroup,
考虑下一步该做什么
think about what I'm gonna do.
布鲁斯呢
What about Bruce?
他和小孩处不来
He's no good with kids.
做警♥察♥了
Cop, huh?
我真没想到
That's one I never would've figured.
你们最近怎样
How are you?
挺好的
We're great.
汉克慢慢老去了
Hank's feeling the life a little.
时不我待 所有人都这样
Age waits for no man and all that.
有多糟
How bad?
去年有两次骨折 三次脑震荡
Two fractures, three concussions in the last year,
还得了椎间盘突出
and a herniated disk.
天哪 朵恩
Jesus, Dawn.
我们还是很顺利的 迪克 真的很好
We're still good out there, Dick. Really good.
没有一次搞砸
Not one slip-up.
你应该退出的 你们俩都应该
You should quit, you both should.
计划是这样的
That's the plan.
除掉这些他着迷的枪♥支♥供应商 我们就退出
Soon as we take out these gun suppliers he's obsessed with.
再做一次好事 然后他答应我不做了
One more chance to do some good and he promised he's out.
你可以帮我们脱身
You could help us out.
我厌倦这种生活了 朵恩
I'm out of the life, Dawn.
你们在这干嘛呢 迪克
Hey. The hell are you doing here, Dick?
汉克
Hank.
我有事情找她
I had a situation.
你们在这团聚得很甜蜜啊
Nice little reunion you got going here.
-你知道不是那样的 -在我看来就是的
- You know it's not like that. - Sure looks like it to me.
汉克
Hank.
这他妈是谁
What the fuck?
我们先回屋里去 好吗
Can we just go back inside, please?
我让蕾切尔睡客房♥ 迪克睡沙发
I put Rachel in the spare room and Dick on the couch.
简直像他妈的夏令营一样
It's goddamn summer camp.
他来这搞什么事情
What's he doing here anyway?
真巧啊 他偏偏在办事前的晚上出现
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表