剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
对
Yes...
你回来了
You're back.
你是汤米·卡尔森
Tommy Carson?
正是本人
Present and accounted for.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. Wow. - Hi.
我知道 高中时撑死了才150磅
Yeah, I know. Weighed a buck fifty soaking wet in high school.
现在看一眼薯条就会长一磅
Now I can't look at a French fry without putting on a pound.
这都多久了
What's it been?
你离开这里有20年了吧
Twenty years since you left town?
别让我去数 太久了
Don't make me count. Too long.
你看起来气色很好
You look great.
你也是
So do you.
发生了什么 你去哪了
So, what happened? Where you been?
我听说你跟男友搬去了芝加哥
I heard you, uh, moved to Chicago with a boyfriend, or...
说来话长
Yeah, that's, that's a long story.
你一个人回来的吗
You here by yourself?
不是 还有我女儿和她朋友
No, I'm with my daughter and her friend.
我没有孩子
Never had kids myself.
你怎么知道我在这里
How... How did you know I was here?
我在工作
Oh. I'm, uh, on the job.
你是警♥察♥
You're a police officer.
县治安官
County sheriff.
代顿火车站那边出了点事
We had some trouble at the train station over in Dayton.
有人打电♥话♥说这边来了几辆车
Got a call about a couple of cars out here.
我就来看看
Thought I'd check it out.
你在附近看到什么人了吗
You see anyone around here?
没有
No.
你回家多久了
How long you been home?
就几个小时
Just a few hours.
你会待很久吗
You staying long?
我希望不走了
For good. I hope.
那好
Well, good. Uh...
如果你不走了
If you're sticking around,
我们可以出去喝一杯什么的
maybe we should grab a drink or something.
希克里烧烤店周二的长岛冰茶还是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
The Hickory Grill has still got their Long Island Twofer Tuesdays.
好啊
Okay.
先给我几天时间安顿下来
If you give me a couple days to get my feet under me,
然后我们就去
um, then it's a date.
好的 你知道去哪里找我
Sounds good. You know where to find me.
知道
Yep.
-欢迎回来 -谢谢
- Welcome back. - Thanks.
你得吃点东西
You gotta eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
蕾切尔
Rachel.
我一定是对柯莉做了什么
I must have done something to Kory.
搅乱了她的思绪或让她发狂
Scrambled her brain or drove her mad.
我不应该那么做的
I shouldn't have done it.
我把她的情况搞得更糟了
I only made things worse for her.
我不觉得你做错了什么
Even if you did do something,
就算真的如此
which I don't think you did,
那也是意外
it was an accident.
迪克和神奇少女会把一切都弄清楚的
Dick and Wonder Girl are gonna figure it all out.
他们会帮助柯莉并带她回来
They'll help Kory and bring her back.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
好吗
Okay?
你不能留在这里
You can't stay here.
什么
What?
每个我亲近的人
Everybody I get close to,
如果他们待在我身边太久 就会受到伤害
if they stay around me long enough, they get hurt.
这不是事实
That's not true.
坏事会发生在我周围的人身上
Bad things happen to people around me.
-蕾切尔 别说了 -不要碰我
- Rachel, stop. - Don't touch me!
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
如果汤不好喝你可以直接告诉我
Okay. If the soup's awful, you can just tell me.
菜园里也没什么食材可以用来做汤
There wasn't a lot to work with in the garden.
汤很好喝
The soup was great.
我先出去了
I'll, give you a sec.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他不该和我们待在一起的
He shouldn't be staying with us.
为什么 他做了什么
Why? What was he doing?
他只是想让我好受一点
He was trying to make me feel better.
难道你不想吗
And you don't want to feel better?
还是你害怕这么做
Or are you scared to?
听着
Look...
我明白 在你经历过那么多事情之后
I know, after all you've been through,
在发生了这一切之后
after everything that's happened,
你害怕抓住任何一个人 但是
it's scary to hold on to anyone, but,
你必须紧紧抓住那些你在乎的人
you have to hold on to the people you care about.
你爱的那些人
The people you love.
我不应该把你交给梅利莎的
I never should have given you to Melissa.
无论我有多害怕
No matter how frightened I was.
都应该和你一起离开
I should have run away with you.
而不是从你身边离开
Not from you.
这就是事实
That's the truth.
我真的十分遗憾
And I'm so ashamed.
不要重蹈我的覆辙 蕾切尔
Don't make the same mistake I did, Rachel.
因为它让我孤独一人
Because it left me all alone.
太久了
For far too long.
你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
不 我
No, I...
这地方有点不对劲
There's something wrong with this place.
你指的是
What do you mean?
我不知道 我只是有种不祥的预感
I don't know. I just have a bad feeling.
也许只是因为压力太大了吧
Maybe I'm just stressed out.
很抱歉我刚刚那样对你
Well, I'm sorry I freaked out on you.
今天确实挺诡异的
It's, It's been a weird day.
不
No.
不 是我糟透了
No, I suck.
不 你没有
No. You don't.
你在这里我很高兴 我想要你留下
I'm happy you're here, and I hope you stay.
我当时应该这样说
That's what I should have said.
谢谢你 小蕾
Thanks, Rach...
加尔
Gar?
肚子不舒服
Stomach just feels a little weird.
你要吐了吗
Are you gonna be sick?
我先
I just need to, uh,
我去躺会
I just need to lay down.
行
Okay.
她是谁
Who is she?
刚才把你打晕的人
I'm the person who knocked you out.
那你不会再得逞了
Bet you can't do it twice.
柯莉 不管发生什么 让我们帮你吧
Kory, whatever this is you're going through, please, let us help.
我不用你们帮
I don't need your help.
柯莉安妲
Koriand'r. Koriand'r.
我以为你死了 死了 死了
I thought you were dead. Dead, dead.
你要恢复记忆了
You're getting your memories back.
但是这些记忆都是混乱的 我理不清
But nothing makes sense. I can't make order to anything.
我只知道我想杀死自己所爱的女孩
All I know is I tried to kill a girl that I love
却不知道原因
and I don't know why.
但答案就在这里面
But the answer is in here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
柯莉
Kory?
这艘太空船
This ship...
我认出来了
I know it.
是我的
It's mine.
柯莉安妲
Koriand'r.
老天[外星语]
X'Hal.
你也该休息一会
You should get some rest, too.
也可以跟我聊聊 想说什么都行
You know you can talk to me. You can tell me anything.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表