剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Titans...
这是她吗
Is this her?
好久不见了 孩子
Oh, it's been such a long time, my child.
蕾切尔被带来时
When she was brought to us,
据说在躲避她的父亲
apparently Rachel was hiding from her father.
那个年轻女人的恐惧很令人信服
The young woman's fear was quite convincing.
你想要我的建议吗 别当罗宾
Hey, you want my advice? Don't be Robin.
布鲁斯帮我的那些年
All those years Bruce was helping me?
他把我变成了武器
He was turning me into a weapon.
但他教你的本事你忘不掉 也无法控制
You can't unlearn what he teaches you and you can't control it.
熄灯了 贱♥人♥
Lights out, bitch!
-发生什么了 -你试图杀死蕾切尔
- What's going on? - You tried to kill Rachel.
柯莉 停下 你伤到她了
Kory, stop! You're hurting her!
我得走了
I have to go.
-柯莉 -我在这
- Kory? - I'm here.
我来自一颗叫塔马兰的星球
I come from a planet called Tamaran.
还想起什么了吗
Anything else coming back?
蕾切尔 亲爱的 快 快起来
Rachel, sweetie, come on. You've gotta get up.
-怎么了 -是加尔 他生病了 快来
- What is it? - It's Gar. He's sick. Come on.
他要死了 我能感觉到
He's dying! I can feel it.
你父亲 他比你强大 他能救加尔
Your father. He's stronger than you. He could save Gar.
我的孩子
My child.
这生物被召唤到地球 留下了一个女儿
This being was summoned to Earth to conceive a daughter.
三宫魔
Trigon.
地球将是第一个
Earth will be the first
被他的黑暗覆盖的星球
planet that he will cover in his darkness.
-这是谁 -蕾切尔的母亲
- Who's this? - Rachel's mother.
他们全家都有份
It's a family affair.
我朋友要死了 你能救他吗
My friend is dying. Can you save him?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我终于回家了
I'm finally home.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
那所房♥子应该就在这里的
It's right where the house should be.
到吞噬世界的时间了吗
Is it time to eat the world?
等她心碎了再说
Not until her heart breaks.
迪克 等等
Dick, wait!
爸爸
Daddy!
你要付出代价 你个发疯的小野兽
You're gonna pay for that! You've disturbed the beast!
你逃不掉的 什么也救不了你
There's no escape. Nothing can save you now!
过来
Hey! Come here.
妈妈 救我
Mommy! Save me!
我的天呀 你全身湿透了
Hi! Oh, my gosh! You're soaking wet!
-你也是 -都是他的错 对不对
- So are you. - It's all his fault, isn't it?
-不是 -就是
- No! - Yeah!
亲爱的 既然你来了
Honey, now that I have you here,
冬季三叶草还是芒果探戈
Winter Shamrock or Mango Tango?
你不想等知道是什么性别再决定吗
You don't wanna wait until we find out what it is?
我真蠢 我还以为是要生个人类
Silly me. Here I thought we were having a human.
-说真的 少点说笑 -我要说更多
- Do less comedy. Seriously. - I'm gonna do more comedy.
我不想再搞男孩是蓝色
I don't wanna do the whole boy means blue,
女孩是粉色那一套
girl means pink thing again.
再说 等知道性别了我们就会很忙
Besides, once we know what it is, we're gonna be so busy,
没有时间来漆墙了
we're not gonna have time to paint.
我想在这周内整理好这个房♥间
I want this whole room done and cleared out by this week.
-我想要个妹妹 -是吗
- I want a sister. - You do?
这想法真棒 伙计
That's awesome, buddy,
但有时候我们无法选择我们想要的
but sometimes we don't get to choose what we get.
我们得到什么就是什么
We get what we get.
小心
Look out!
我来帮你 那么着急干什么
Let me help you. What's the big rush?
我们还有一个月的时间呢
We still have a month to go.
只要我别再早产就行
Yeah. As long as I don't deliver early again.
你要是再这样搬家具
If you keep dragging furniture around,
就得在这地板上生孩子了
you're gonna deliver right here on the floor.
别那么说
Don't say that.
你是在地板上生的我吗
Did you give birth to me on the floor?
不是 你是在医院出生的
No, we had you in the hospital.
不过确实是早产 还花了九个小时
But you were early. And you did take nine hours.
但是护士说这没什么大不了的
But according to the nurses, it's no big deal,
我很走运了应该知足
and I should consider myself lucky.
知道你♥爸♥爸做了什么吗
You know what your daddy did?
他提前三个月就准备好了你的房♥间
He helped me get your room ready three months early,
让我们什么都不用操心
so we didn't have to worry about anything.
我有个好主意
I got a great idea.
我今天下午就把墙漆好
Why don't I spend the afternoon
把房♥间整理出来怎么样
painting these walls and getting the room set up?
这主意太棒了 你♥爸♥爸是个天才
That's an amazing idea! Your daddy's a genius.
对吧
Right?
-想去看看是谁打来的吗 -视频电♥话♥
- You wanna go see who that is? - FaceTime!
-来吧 -等等我
- Come on, let's go! - Wait for me!
-两只野兽 -约翰尼
- Hey, animals! - Hey, Johnny!
我们主要是想看约翰尼
We're mostly calling for Johnny.
你们收到我们送的礼物了吗
So, did you get the gifts we sent?
收到了 兔子台灯可爱的令人烦恼
Yes! The bunny lamp is so cute, it's disturbing,
放在婴儿房♥里特别合适
and it goes perfectly in the nursery.
-她差点摔坏了 我接住了 -那是自然
- She almost broke it. I saved it. - Of course you did, Dick.
约翰尼 你收到我给你的礼物了吗
Johnny... So, did you get the gift I got you?
他可喜欢了 爱不释手
He loves it. He won't put it down.
那给它取什么名字好呢
Okay, so, what are we naming it?
小加尔 小号♥加尔 或者...
Gar Junior? Little Gar? Or how about--
不要 他叫咆哮虎
No, his name is Growly.
好吧...很有创意
That's... Yeah. Creative.
大学里一切都顺利吧
Everything okay at college?
顺利极了
Yeah! Nah, things are great.
开学四周了 蕾切尔还没被开除
We're four weeks in and Rachel hasn't been expelled yet, so...
加尔一节课也没上过
Oh, yeah, and Gar hasn't been to class. So...
你们做得很好 我感到很骄傲
You guys are doing great. I'm really proud.
现在提这个可能有点早
Hey, um, I know maybe it's a little early,
但是芝加哥现在太冷了
but it's getting very cold in Chicago.
我们能去你们那过感恩节吗
Maybe we can come visit you guys for Thanksgiving?
好啊 我们很欢迎
Yes! We'd love that.
你们其中一个得跟约翰尼和咆哮虎
One of you guys are gonna have to share the room
住一个房♥间
with Johnny and Growly,
还会有个新的婴儿整夜哭叫
and there's gonna be a new baby screaming all night long,
不过我们热烈欢迎
but we'd love to have you.
不然就圣诞节来
Well, it's either that or Christmas,
你们可以选个节日让加尔来扫兴
so you can choose which holiday you want Gar to ruin.
听你们的
Totally up to you.
-两个都要 -想你们了
- We'll take both. - Miss you guys.
也想你们了 兄弟
Miss you too, man.
主要是想约翰尼了 约翰尼再见
But mostly Johnny. Bye, Johnny!
再见
Bye!
再见
Bye!
他们真是长大了
They're so grown up now.
我知道 不过我还是担心蕾切尔
I know. I still worry about Rachel, though.
她做得很好 非常好 她挺过来了
She's doing good. She's doing great. She made it.
我们都挺过来了
Yeah. I guess we all did.
爸爸 车道上有人来了
Dad? There's somebody coming up the driveway.
近来如何 兄弟
Hey, bro. What's up?
-杰森 -五年没见了 我有什么变化吗
- Jason? - Been five years. Do I look different?
一定是发型
It must be the haircut.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
蝙蝠侠
It's Batman.
他有麻烦了
He's in trouble.
-你想喝点什么吗 咖啡还是 -不用了
- Do you want anything? Coffee, or... - No, I'm okay.
这地方真不错 伙计
This is really nice, man.
我知道你住在这里 有了家室 但这地方
I knew you lived out here, had a family, but this...
好样的 伙计
Good for you, man.
杰森 发生什么了
Jason, what happened?
我犯蠢了 都是我的错
Ah, I was stupid. Totally my fault.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表