剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
-警♥察♥在尽全力 -不要警♥察♥
- The police are doing their best-- - No, not the police!
找到凶手的人必须是我
I have to be the one who finds them!
-为什么 -这样我就能杀了他们
- Why? - So I can kill them.
我教你另一种治愈伤痛的办法
布鲁斯·韦恩
蕾切尔
Rachel.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
是什么让你失控了 你害怕吗
What set you off? Were you scared?
我害怕吗
Was I scared?
我一直都害怕
I'm always scared.
-我要你... -什么
- Listen, I need you to-- - What?
相信你吗
Trust you?
其他人可以帮我 是吗
Other people can help, is that it?
他们帮不了
No, they can't.
他们只会许下诺言
They'll just make promises...
但到最后都会失信
but in the end they'll fail.
他们都会离开
They'll all leave.
就和你一样
Just like you.
是 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
什么
What?
你只能靠你自己
You're on your own.
没人能帮你 帮不了什么
No one can help you. Not really.
我以前就和你一样
I was just like you once.
我以为如果我依靠某人
I thought if I leaned on someone,
如果我相信他们
if I trusted them,
所有的伤痛就会消失
all the pain would go away.
我错了
I was wrong.
任何人和你说这些话都是骗人的
And anyone that tells you any differently is lying.
失去的已经永远失去
The loss is here for good now.
没办法复原
There's no getting over it.
但是你能控制它 疏通它
But you can control it. You can channel it.
没有人可以替你做这件事
No one else can do that for you.
只有你自己
Just you.
我需要在这里呆一会 好吗
I think I need to stay here a while, okay?
好的 当然
Yeah. Sure.
她需要一个人呆一会
Oh, she needs a minute by herself.
上帝与她同在
God is with her.
是啊
Right.
她在小时候 有没有显示过一些迹象
When she was a girl, did she ever show signs of any, um...
-一些... -一些什么
- Any, um... - Any what?
没什么
Nothing.
给你
There you go.
可以吗
Is it okay?
在这里喝东西
To drink in here?
你不说我不说 没人知道
Oh, I won't tell if you won't.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
你的朋友说你需要一点时间
Your friend said you need some time.
是的 谢谢你 修女
Yeah. Thank you, Sister.
你以前每天晚上都和她一起睡
You slept with her every night.
真想不到啊
Oh, this is just so unexpected.
能看到你回来
Seeing you back here.
事实上 我们最初不应该让你走
Truth is we should never have let you go in the first place.
但是你在这里很安全
But you're safe here.
而且你一直都很安全
And you always were.
你回家我真是太高兴了
I'm so glad that you've come home.
真是个好姑娘
That's a good girl.
你只管睡吧
You just sleep.
2017年11月6日
November 6th, 2017.
日志条目2.8
Log entry 2.8.
我努力寻找和保护这个女孩
My efforts to locate and secure the girl
引我来到俄亥俄州卡温顿的一家
has led me to a terrestrial religious convent
陆上宗教修道院
in Covington, Ohio,
她和她妈妈八年前在这里避难
where she and her mother took refuge eight years ago.
她们只知道蕾切尔这个女孩
They knew the girl only as Rachel.
证据显示 一个俄♥罗♥斯♥
Evidence suggest a Russian
人口贩卖♥♥圈子 运行于欧洲之外各处
human-trafficking ring operating out of Europe
给了蕾切尔和她妈妈新的姓氏
supplied Rachel and mother with new last names.
我明天要坐飞机去见维也纳的联♥系♥人
I'm flying to meet my contact in Vienna tomorrow.
我不...
I'm not...
蕾切尔
Rachel.
蕾切尔
Rachel.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我用了药物来让你放松
I gave you something to relax you.
你会觉得有点头昏眼花 这是正常的
You'll feel a little lightheaded. It's normal.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
放松 孩子
Easy, child.
放松
Easy.
我这是在哪
Where am I?
我答应过你 在这没人能伤害你
I promised you'd be safe here, didn't I?
现在你很安全
And here you are. Safe.
-发生了什么 -只是
- What happened? - Just...
我们以为只要让你远离他就没事了
We thought if we could get you far enough away from him...
你毕竟只是个孩子
You were just a baby after all.
我们力量不足
We were weak.
也许现在你不懂
It may not make sense now,
但终究你会明白
but you'll eventually understand.
我保证这是最好的安排 在这他找不到你
And I promise, it's for the best. He won't find you here.
我也希望能有别的方法
I wish there were another way.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你是
What are you...
你是在干嘛
What are you doing?
修女
Sister?
我们都得做出牺牲 孩子
We all must make sacrifices, child.
走吧
Let's go.
不
No!
不
No!
你偷了我的车 我心爱的车
You stole my car. I like my car.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
有个手♥机♥应用
There's an app for that.
-这地方是你的吗 -算是吧
- This place yours? - Think so.
你找蕾切尔多久了
How long you been looking for Rachel?
应该有几个月了
A few months, I thought.
看上去可不止几个月了
Seems like a lot longer than a few months.
是吗
You think?
这也是你的吗
This yours, too?
上面写的什么
What's that writing?
什么意思
What does that mean?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
你之前说你是从哪来的
Where did you say you were from again?
我没说过
I didn't.
有人吗 放我出去
Somebody, let me out please!
不
No!
蕾切尔
Rachel.
不要
No.
看着我
Look at me.
这就对了
That's better.
有人吗 让我出去
Somebody, let me out, please!
没人会来的
No one's coming for you.
他们把你锁起来了
They locked you up.
他们以为这样就能保护你
They thought they could protect you.
"她在这会很安全
"She'll be safe here.
他找不到她的"
He won't find her here."
但他们想错了
But they were wrong.
不
No!
谁也不想要你 蕾切尔
No one wants you, Rachel.
你连你母亲都救不了
You couldn't save your mother.
她被一枪爆头
Her brains got blown out
你眼睁睁看着 却什么也做不了
right before your eyes, and you did nothing.
闭嘴
Shut up!
朵恩奄奄一息 都是因为你
Dawn is dying because of you.
接下来会是谁
Who's next?
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表