剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
《泰坦》前情提要
Previously on Titans...
我现在孤身一人了
I'm alone now.
是你 你是那个马戏团的男孩
It's you. You're the boy from the circus.
他已经一年多没在那儿出现了
He hasn't been seen for over a year.
但愿他只是路过
Let's just hope to hell he's passing through.
这里的日常问题就够我们烦了
We got enough of our own regular problems here.
她比看上去要危险
She's more dangerous than she looks.
你要把我丢在这里
You were gonna leave me here.
你说过你不会 但是你骗我
You said you weren't but you lied.
我会回来找你的
I was gonna come back for you.
骗子
Liar.
这些家伙是什么人
Who the fuck are these guys?
汉克
Hank!
他们是谁 他们找蕾切尔做什么
Who were they? What the hell do they want with Rachel?
在上高速公路前 谁需要去洗手间
Who needs to go before we hit the highway?
你们这些变♥态♥要干什么
What is this freak show?
天啊 你是谁
Oh, gosh. Who are you?
把她从你们身边抢走的这个人
This being who took her from you,
我们最近才注意到她的存在
we have only recently become aware of her.
来吧 我觉得比起他们 你跟我走更好
Come on. I have a feeling you'll do better with me than with them.
天啊
Oh, dear.
刚才在那你是怎么做到的
How did you do that back there?
那个人 你烧死了他
That man... You burned him?
你真是个无比自私的孩子
You are an incredibly selfish boy.
我可以解压缩我的DNA并重组
I can unzip my DNA and rearrange it.
别怕 我不咬人
Don't worry. I don't bite.
没有帮助谁都活不下来
No one survives without help.
你可以比我们拥有得更多
You can have more than us.
我得和你谈谈
I gotta talk to you.
-好啊 排个号♥吧 -关于蕾切尔的
- Yeah, take a number. - About Rachel.
-你来这里做什么 -现在不是时候
- What are you doing here? - Now is not the time.
警♥察♥在找你 他们以为是你杀了你妈妈
The cops are looking for you. They think you killed your mom.
他们也在找你
And they're looking for you, too.
攻击多名警官 纵火
Assault on multiple officers. Arson.
我要回到修女那里
I need to go back to the Sisters!
我知道自己感觉到了危险
I know I feel danger.
也知道我不能让她离开我的视线
And I can't let her out of my sight.
当这个女孩触碰到我们的新病人的时候
When this girl touched our new patient,
她知道她的感受
she knew what she was feeling,
她还有什么能力
what else is she capable of.
你给我打电♥话♥应该是有好消息吧
I trust you're calling me with good news.
还没有
Not yet.
这个病人有些棘手
We're experiencing some difficulties with the patient,
但是我们明白这件事的重要性
but we understand how important this is.
我不确定你们明白
I'm not sure you do.
我们很快就会见面
I'll be seeing you shortly.
真不敢相信你居然用保时捷换了辆小客车
I still can't believe you traded in the Porsche for a minivan.
至少我们都坐得下
At least we can all fit in.
我喜欢这车
I like the van.
我们不是要住在这里吧
We're not actually staying here, are we?
再开一段应该会有更好的地方
You know, there's probably a nicer place down the road.
我们正被一群变♥态♥追杀
We're being hunted by sociopaths.
好地方会吸引其注意
Nicer places draw attention.
对 但也睡得更舒服
Yeah, well, they also make it easier to sleep.
一条路进 同一条路出
One road in, same road out.
我们只需要警惕一个方向
Only one point of access we have to watch.
而且 这里很安静
And also, it's quiet.
如果麻烦找上门来 我们能第一时间听到
If trouble comes our way, we should hear it first.
而且谁说我们要睡觉了
And who said anything about sleeping?
好了 四间房♥ 都彼此临近
Here we go. Four rooms. All close to each other.
很高兴你有空房♥
Glad you had availability.
生意是有些不景气
Yeah, I guess we're a little slow.
现在是淡季
It's the off-season.
还有旺季吗
There's an on-season?
大概五年前
About five years ago.
那时我糟糕的前夫丢下这个糟糕的旅馆跑了
That is when my shitty ex-husband left me this shitty motel
我根本不知道该怎么经营
that I do not know how to run.
听起来是很糟糕
Sounds shitty.
附近有什么地方卖♥♥吃的吗
Hey, where's the closest place to eat around here?
马路对面的贩酒店卖♥♥零食
Liquor store across the street has snacks.
除了这个 附近还有家披萨店
Other than that, there's a pizza place nearby.
埃德披萨店 味道还不错
It's, uh, Edder's. It's actually pretty good.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Appreciate it.
后面的制冰机
Oh, the, um, ice machine out back,
有点不好使 不过有技巧就没问题
it gets a little testy, but there's a trick to it.
如果你想知道怎么弄
So if you wanna get it working,
我睡得很晚 101号♥房♥
I'm always up late. Room 101.
有需要我会去的
I'll make sure to knock.
有空房♥
大家听好
All right, guys, listen up.
我们差不多腿脚都完整
We're all in one piece, more or less.
我们得弄清楚现在的状况
We need to figure out where we stand
然后决定什么是关键任务
and determine what's mission critical.
"关键任务"
"Mission critical"?
是警♥察♥行话吗 听起来像
Is that a cop thing? Sounds like a cop thing.
我小时候接受过战斗训练
I had some combat training when I was younger.
而且他是个警♥察♥
And he's a cop.
不好意思 你是说"我们"吗
I'm sorry, you were referring to "we"?
现在"我们"是一群有着
"We" as of right now are a group of people
共同敌人的人
who share a common enemy.
那我们算什么
Which makes us what?
算是联盟吧
Let's call it an alliance.
因共同需求聚在一起
One born of mutual need.
什么需求
And what is that?
活下去
To stay alive.
我们不知道离他们找上门来还有多少时间
We have no idea how long we have until they find us.
你说了"他们" 他们是谁
You just said "they." Who are they?
他们想要什么
What do they want?
我们不知道他们是谁 不过他们想要我
We don't know who they are, but they want me.
因为她的...
It's because of her...
能力
abilities.
他们极度装逼
They make violence look like an art form.
攻击我们的人是协同作战
The people that attacked us fought in unison.
他们配合完美 和我们不同
They were perfectly coordinated, we're not.
想要那样战斗 我们必须了解彼此的能力
We can't fight like that unless we learn each other's moves.
真令人鼓舞
Inspiring.
你有什么提议吗
And how do you suggest we do that?
我们团结起来
We stick together
进行训练
and we train.
为了能够彼此协作
Okay, in order to work together,
像一支协调的队伍那样战斗和防御
fight and defend yourselves like a coordinated team,
我们得看看各自的能力
we gotta see what each other can do.
谁想第一个来
Any volunteers?
柯莉 蕾切尔说你能发光
Kory, Rachel said you can create light.
发热 是这样吗
Heat. Is that right?
说实话 我也还在研究
Honestly, I'm still trying to figure it out.
那我们一起研究好了
Okay, so let's figure it out together.
到底是怎么产生的
How exactly does it work?
我想力量来源于太阳
I think it comes from the sun.
我可以吸收它的能量并引导它
I can absorb its power and direct it.
不过我在晚上会变弱
I'm weaker at night, though.
有时候我会没有能量
I'm sometimes empty.
需要一段时间来充能
And it takes me a while to recharge.
需要多长时间
How long?
我不太清楚 几小时或一天
A few hours, a day, I don't know.
你能控制能力吗
Can you control it?
当然
Of course.
好
Okay.
你能击中那个拖拉机吗
Could you hit that tractor?
看好了
Watch.
我想我是需要练练
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表