剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
《泰坦》前情提要
Previously on Titans...
将你的手放在我撕裂的伤口上
Put your hands on this rendered flesh.
他说你的生母还活着
He says your birth mother is still alive.
什么
What?
他声称他们一直关着她
He claims they've been holding her prisoner.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
如果你妈在那里 我们会找到她的
If your mom's there, we'll find her.
该死
Damn it!
公共记录显示那机构已经关闭并荒废了
Public records show the facility is closed and abandoned.
现在撤退也太蠢了
Be stupid to back out now.
就算进去了 我们还是严重人手不足
Once we're inside, we'd still be pretty heavily outnumbered.
加尔 不过我经历过更糟的情况
Gar! But I've faced worse.
别担心 他只是打个盹而已
Don't worry. He's just taking a little nap.
请放松 格雷森先生
Please relax, Mr. Grayson.
你会发现放松能让你轻松许多
I think you'll find it will go easier if you do.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
-他们在哪 -正在接受评估
- Where are they? - Undergoing evaluation.
我们只不过是奴仆 肩负着找你的任务
We are but servants tasked with finding you.
我收回我给你的命
I take it back.
是安吉拉吗
Are you Angela?
你是谁
Who are you?
你的女儿
Your daughter.
你跟我走
You're coming with me, girl.
立刻
Right now!
这一切必须有个了断
It all has to end.
我一直想要个这玩意
I've always wanted one of these.
我听到布鲁斯在楼下跟人谈话
I thought I heard Bruce talking to someone downstairs.
戴安娜
Diana.
是正义联盟的事
It's a Justice League thing.
我说服她带我来
I talked her into bringing me along.
还以为会遇上些麻烦
I thought we could get into some trouble.
但看来我错过了所有好戏
But I guess I missed all the fun.
一点也不有趣
Yeah, it's not fun.
是小丑
It's the Joker.
戴安娜都觉得他可怕
Even Diana thinks that he's scary.
布鲁斯不想让我去
Bruce didn't want me there.
我还是去了
I went anyway.
现在我觉得他是对的
Now I'm thinking he was right.
发生了什么
What happened?
很多人死了
A lot of people died.
我们没能救下他们
We couldn't save them.
我只想退出
I just feel like quitting.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
你觉得他也会退出吗
You think he's gonna quit, too?
谁
Who?
小丑
The Joker.
不会
No.
布鲁斯说小丑杀人只是因为他能
Bruce says the Joker kills people just because he can.
他永远不会停下
He's never gonna stop.
该死的
Damn it.
为什么你总是对的
Why the hell do you always have to be right?
因为我比你成熟聪明美丽
Because I'm older, smarter and prettier than you.
你和布鲁斯会阻止他的
You and Bruce will stop him.
我知道你们会的 因为这是你们的专长
I know you will, because it's what you do.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道吗 布鲁斯擅长很多事情
You know, Bruce is good at a lot of things.
但就是不会鼓励人
Not so much the pep talk.
如果情况变糟 你需要找人谈谈
Things get dark and you need someone to talk to,
我随时都在
I'm always here.
毕竟...
After all...
咱们助手也需要互相支持
Us sidekicks gotta stick together.
小蕾
Rach?
你吓死我了
You sacred the shit out of me.
真是有意思
There's irony here.
你知道现在时间还特别早 对吧
You're aware it's, like, super early, right?
是啊 我想做早餐
Yeah, I wanted to make breakfast.
我来煮咖啡
I'll make the coffee.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么...
So...
-迪克和柯莉 -我知道 别说了
- Dick and Kory. - I know. Don't say it.
-你早知道 -拜托
- You knew? - Please.
太恶心了
Gross.
你觉得这和在想你的父母一样吗
Do you think it's like thinking about your parents?
我没经历过
I wouldn't know.
早上好
Good morning.
你好 妈
Hi, mom.
你好 宝贝
Hi, baby.
我做了早餐
I made breakfast.
我看见了
I can see that.
你肚子饿吗
Are you hungry?
等一会儿
In a minute.
五年了
Five years, you, uh,
永远忘不了日出有多美
you couldn't forget how beautiful a sunrise can be.
过来
Come here.
我可以抱着你吗
May I put my arm around you?
我非常乐意
I'd like that. Very much.
-我可以去... -没事的
- I, uh, can just-- - It's okay.
你在乎我女儿 年轻人 非常在乎
You care about my daughter, young man... A lot.
我能看出来
I have eyes, you know.
你想要个拥抱吗
Do you want a hug?
-不用了 -跟我们一起
- No, I'm good. - Join us?
我站着就好
I'll stand.
你没事吧
You okay?
我还是情不自禁会想到疯人院
I can't stop thinking about the asylum.
你睡觉时说梦话了
You were talking in your sleep.
说了什么秘密吗
Anything revealing?
要是我懂你说的语言 就能告诉你了
I'd tell you if I could understand a word you were saying.
这种对自己一无所知的状况
This not-knowing- a-thing-about-myself thing
开始让人感到厌烦了
is starting to get really fucking old.
你要去哪吗
You going somewhere?
疯人院是那些怪胎的大本营
That asylum was home base for those freaks.
他们不会再来打扰蕾切尔了 她现在安全了
They won't be bothering Rachel anymore. She's safe now.
她甚至找回了自己的母亲
She's even got her mother back.
也许她可以尝试过正常的生活了
Maybe she can try to have a normal life.
但你不行
But not you.
是这样吗
Is that it?
当罗宾已经行不通了
Being Robin doesn't work anymore.
但是不当罗宾也不行
But not being Robin doesn't work either.
至少没有帮助的话不行
At least not without some help.
你在这里得不到的帮助
Help you can't get here.
对
No.
那么也许
Well, maybe
等我想起了自己是谁
once I remember who I am and
你也想明白了要成为什么人
you figure out who you're going to be...
也许我们
Maybe we...
可以再试一次
Try it again sometime.
对
Yeah.
没坏处
Couldn't hurt.
那地方的薄烤饼简直太好吃了
I can't tell you what passed for pancakes in that place, but...
当然比不上今天的
They didn't resemble this.
我向主厨致意
My compliments to the chef.
其实大部分是他的功劳
Well, it was really mostly him.
-听着 蕾切尔 -我在想
- Look, Rachel-- - I was wondering--
你先请
Please.
蕾切尔向我解释了你们的处境
Rachel has been explaining your situation to me.
我了解到这个地方是借的
I understand this place is on loan?
非正式地
Unofficially.
房♥主没有给我明确的许可 但
The owner didn't exactly give me permission to stay here, but...
我也许能提供另一种选择
I may have another option.
我有一栋房♥子
I have a house.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表