剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
《泰坦》前情提要
Previously on Titans...
尘归尘 土归土
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
和布鲁斯·韦恩生活将会永远改变你的人生
Living with Bruce Wayne is gonna change your life forever.
-我在查找 -找什么
- I'm searching. - For what?
-杀害我父母的凶手 -警♥察♥在尽全力
- Who killed my parents. - The police are doing their--
找到凶手的人必须是我
I have to be the one who finds them!
-为什么 -这样我就能杀了他们
- Why? - So I can kill them.
他注射迷幻剂之后看到了什么
What's he seeing on the hallucinogens?
他内心最深处 最黑暗的部分
The deepest, darkest parts of himself.
什么时候才能完全改造好
How long till he's fully cooked?
一小时之内
Within an hour.
很好
Good.
我想让爸爸去见他的新家人
I want Dad to meet his new family.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
我在底特律的时候 是想抛弃罗宾的身份
When I was in Detroit, I was planning on leaving Robin behind.
-为什么 -我戴上那个面具时
- Why? - When I put on that mask,
会变成一个我无法控制的人
I become someone I can't control.
我想要我父母复活
I want my parents back!
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他说他为一个叫组织的集团工作
He said he works for something called the Organization.
他们为蕾切尔的父亲工作
And they work for Rachel's father.
他好像在哪都有手下
He seemed to have people everywhere.
-该谈谈了 -除了蕾切尔我不跟任何人谈
- It's time to talk. - I'm not talking to anyone but Rachel.
我需要和他谈谈 单独谈
I need to talk to him. Alone.
-我不觉得这是个好主意 -为什么
- Don't think that's a good idea. -Why?
因为我没法照顾好自己吗
'Cause I can't take care of myself?
-不是这个意思 -我需要搞明白他是谁
- That's not the point. - I need to find out who he is.
为什么他要抓我
Why he's chasing me.
-我不信任他 -有什么不信 他被绑着
- I don't trust him. - What's not to trust? The man's tied up.
蕾切尔一句话
One word from Rachel,
我就进去踹烂他的脸
and I'll walk in and put my foot through his face.
迪克 求你了
Dick, please.
五分钟
Five minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
请进
Come in.
孩子
Child.
这里没什么好怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
关门
Close the door.
拜托了
Please?
为了这一刻
We have waited a very long time
我们已经等了太久
for this moment.
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
我想帮你
To help you.
你认为自己是个怪物
You think you're a monster.
体内邪恶的存在挣扎着想出来
That there's evil inside you scratching to get out.
每次照镜子你都能看到它
You see it each time you look in a mirror.
梦里也能看到
In your dreams.
但你不是死神
But you are not death,
蕾切尔
Rachel.
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
你降临地球的目的
You were not placed on this Earth
不是毁灭
to destroy,
而是治愈
but to heal.
拯救我们
To save us.
我来证明
I'll prove it.
将你的手放在撕裂的伤口上
Put your hands on this rended flesh.
救我
Save me!
不要
No!
你将治愈这个世界
You will heal the world.
你怎么知道她有这种能力
How did you know she could do that?
我知道关于她的一切
I know everything about her.
她将净化这个世界
She will purify the world.
有个预言说蕾切尔将毁灭这个世界
There's a prophecy that says Rachel will destroy the world.
那是基于恐惧的解读
An interpretation based on fear.
你对蕾切尔有什么企图
What do you want with Rachel?
她将净化这个世界
She will purify the world.
我不会再重复问你了
I'm not gonna ask you again.
让她和父亲重聚
To reunite her with her father.
他是谁 他在哪
Who is he? Where is he?
我不知道 我发誓
I don't know. I swear.
你无法阻止他
You can't stop him.
安吉拉失败了 梅利莎失败了
Angela couldn't. Melissa couldn't.
没人能挡在他和蕾切尔之间
No one can keep Rachel from him.
谁是安吉拉
Who's Angela?
你说她失败了
You said she couldn't keep Rachel from him.
谁是安吉拉
Who is Angela?
她的母亲
Her mother.
安吉拉是她的母亲
Angela is her mother.
总算有进展了
Now we're getting somewhere.
我们来聊聊安吉拉
Let's talk about Angela.
他说你的生母还活着
He says your birth mother is still alive.
什么
What?
他声称他们一直关着她 有可能是在撒谎
He claims they've been holding her prisoner. He may be lying.
他说你母亲的名字是安吉拉·阿查拉斯
He says your mother's name is Angela Azarath.
他们把她关在某个疯人院
They're holding her at some asylum.
看来他们一伙
Apparently, he and his people
铁了心要把你俩分开
are dead set on keeping you two apart.
为什么
Why?
尽是关于蕾切尔的父亲和神圣使命的胡言乱语
Some more blabber about Rachel's father and his divine mission.
我也说不清
I don't know.
听起来你母亲并不认同
Sounds like your mother isn't a fan.
我妈妈还活着 我能见到我妈妈了
My mom's alive. I could meet my mom.
我们现在就得出发
We have to go. Now.
就算他说的是实话 这也可能是个陷阱
Even if he is telling the truth, this could be a trap.
最好的情况也是我们步入敌方据点
At best, we would be marching into an enemy stronghold.
你见识过这些人的能耐了
You've seen what these people can do.
在我们花些时间侦察前 谁也不能离开
No one's going anywhere until we take some time for recon.
万一他们转移她呢 他们知道我们抓住他了
What if they move her? They know we have him.
我不会只因他的一面之词就让所有人冒险
I'm not risking all of our lives on his word.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
告诉他他错了
Tell him he's wrong.
我倒想呢 你知道我讨厌听他的 但是
I wish I could. You know how I hate to agree with him, but--
你总在说要弄清楚自己是谁
All you ever talk about is finding out who you are.
你觉得我们应该去 对吧 加尔
You think we should go. Right, Gar?
加尔
Gar?
抱歉 蕾切尔
I'm sorry, Rachel.
蕾切尔
Rachel.
走开
Go away.
我能进来吗 拜托了
Can I come in? Please?
你可以治愈别人
So, you can heal people?
也许可以吧 你又不在意
Maybe. I think so. Like you care.
-蕾切尔 -你居然站在他们那边
- Rachel. - I can't believe you're on their side.
我以为至少你能理解
Of all people, I thought you would understand.
自从我妈妈...
Ever since my mom...
梅利莎死后 我一直孤身一人 无依无靠
Ever since Melissa died, I've been alone. I don't have anyone.
你有我们
You've got us.
你懂我的意思 对吧
You know what I mean, right?
嗯 我懂
Yeah, I do.
如果有一丝希望能让我妈妈回来
If I had even the slightest chance of getting my mom back,
我也会倾尽一切去做
there's nothing I wouldn't do.
-但你说了 -我撒谎了
- But you said-- - Yeah, I lied.
我只是说了他们想听的
I just said what they wanted to hear.
和考尔德医生住久了就会变得擅长这个
You get pretty good at that when you live with Dr. Caulder.
如果你同意别人 他们一般就不管你了
If you agree with people, they tend to leave you alone.
-那么 -我和你一起去
- So... - I'll go with you.
如果你妈妈在那里 我们会找到她的
If your mom's there, we'll find her.
还有
And, uh,
我觉得 我们要有派头的去
I'm thinking... We go in style.
公共记录显示
Public records show that
关着蕾切尔妈妈的机构
the facility where Rachel's mom is being held
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表