剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
《泰坦》前情提要
Previously on Titans...
有人杀了我妈妈
Someone killed my mom!
我是迪克·格雷森警探
I'm Detective Dick Grayson.
你想聊聊发生了什么吗
You wanna talk about what happened?
你得把我关起来
You need to lock me up.
我体内有某种东西
There is something inside of me.
某种邪恶的东西
Something evil.
我在一辆车里醒来 然后这些人想要杀了我
I woke up in a car. And these men tried to kill me...
你到底是谁
Who are you, exactly?
那你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
Who the hell are you?
我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
她是谁 你要她的目的是什么
Who is she? What do you want with her?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们需要找个安全的地方重整旗鼓
We need somewhere safe to regroup.
你们该出场了
You're activated.
-家庭旅行 -谁先来
- Family trip. - Who's first?
-我 -我
- Me. - Me.
这些家伙是什么人
Who the fuck are these guys?
汉克
Hank!
不
No!
说句话
Talk to me.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你在这儿啊 亲爱的
There you are, dear.
汉克
Hank!
不
No!
你在这儿啊 亲爱的
There you are, dear.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
柯莉·安坦斯 联邦调查局
Kory Anders. FBI.
联邦调查局 穿成这样
FBI? In that outfit?
站那别动
Stop right there.
我的证件在口袋里 我能拿出来吗
My ID's in my pocket. Can I reach for it?
还是说你来拿
Or would you like to?
拿出来 慢慢地
Take it out. Slowly.
搞什么
What the shit?
该死
Shit!
不要 等等...
No, wait--
-我看到一头牛 -我看到一头牛
- I spy a cow. - I spy a cow.
我的
Bingo.
-什么 这不公平 -规则一样公平
- What? That's not fair. - Is too.
我先看到的 我又赢了
I saw it first. I win again.
爸爸
Dad!
好了 没人喜欢祈求获胜的人
Come on now. No one likes a poor winner.
你们这些变♥态♥要干什么
What is this freak show?
要有礼貌 亲爱的
Manners, dear.
在上高速公路前 谁需要去洗手间
Now, who needs to go before we hit the highway?
有人口渴吗
Anyone thirsty?
我能喝汽水吗
Can I get a soda?
糖分使他亢奋
Sugar makes him hyper.
快点 蕾切尔 不要浪费时间
Hurry up, Rachel. We haven't got all day.
蕾切尔
Rachel?
蕾切尔
Rachel.
马上就好
I'm coming.
快一点 蕾切尔 大家都在等你
Come on now, Rachel. There're people waiting on you.
我马上就出来
Uh, I'll be right out.
蕾切尔
Rachel?
现在还有谁会帮你 贱♥人♥
Who's gonna help you now, bitch?
天啊
Oh, gosh.
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
小女孩 我是谁
Girl, who am I?
我不知道
I don't know.
来吧
Come on.
我觉得比起他们 你跟我走更好
I have a feeling you'll do better with me than with them.
天啊
Oh, dear.
那么
So?
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我明白 这个问题很蠢
I got it. Got it. Stupid question. I know.
我有好消息
I've got some great news.
有人提出要收养你
Someone has volunteered to be your foster parent.
你父母去世那晚 布鲁斯·韦恩就在马戏团
Bruce Wayne was at the circus the night your parents died.
他目睹了发生的事
He saw what happened.
我想帮助你
I want to help you.
你应该知道韦恩先生吧
I assume you know who Mr. Wayne is, right?
迪克 还有一件事你需要知道
And, Dick, there's something else we need to talk about.
警方探讨了这起事件
The police have been discussing the incident.
他们认为
They believe
这可能不是意外事件
it may not have been an accident.
什么
What?
有人杀了我父母
Someone killed my parents?
他们只是怀疑 还不确定
They suspect. They're not sure.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
韦恩老爷 你确定这是个好主意吗
Master Wayne, do you really think this is a good idea?
这个男孩经历了太多伤痛
The boy's been through so much.
你的业余活动不利于照顾孩子
I don't need to remind you that your extracurricular activities
这不需要我提醒吧
are not conducive to taking care of a child.
我明白 阿尔弗雷德
I understand, Alfred.
汉克 对不起 如果我没...
Hank, I'm sorry. If I hadn't--
他们是谁
Who were they?
他们找蕾切尔做什么
What the hell do they want with Rachel?
我不知道
I don't know.
你照顾好她
You take care of her.
我会找到他们
I will find them.
我是格雷森
Grayson.
听起来情绪不好
Don't sound so excited.
抱歉 我正心烦
Sorry. Caught me at a bad time.
我以为你正在海滩上嘬果汁朗姆酒呢
I thought you'd be on a beach sipping on a pina colada by now.
差不多吧 怎么了
Yeah, something like that. What's up?
罗斯案凶器的鉴证报告出来了
Forensics came back on the Roth murder weapon.
上面有指纹 但不是蕾切尔·罗斯的
There are prints, but they don't belong to your girl Rachel Roth.
特拉弗斯城警局今早来电找你打听她
Traverse City P.D. called for you this morning about her.
打听蕾切尔
About Rachel?
他们在罗斯案犯罪现场发现了一个闯入者
They had an intruder at the Roth crime scene.
非裔美国女性 大概六英尺高
African-American female. Maybe six foot.
紫红色头发
Magenta hair.
据说她袭击了几名警官
Apparently she assaulted several officers.
通过全境通告发现她
BOLO came back with a match on her
曾出现在你那边495公路附近的加油站
at a gas station up your way off the 495.
监控镜头拍到她和一个符合
Security cameras caught her leaving with a girl
蕾切尔·罗斯形象的女孩一起离开
matching the description of Rachel Roth.
她留下了一具尸体
And she left behind a body.
我马上就去
I'm on my way.
格雷森 还有一件事
And Grayson, one more thing.
罗尔巴♥赫♥ 她死了
About Rohrbach, she's dead.
被杀害了
Murdered.
这不是我的
That's not mine.
我们从没见过吗
We've never met? Ever?
操
Fuck.
你知道这个问题很奇怪吧
You know it's a weird question, right?
坐那别说话 我需要思考
Just sit there and be quiet. I need to think.
别这样做
Do not do that!
你刚刚做了什么
What did you just do anyway?
我能感受到别人的感觉
I can feel what other people are feeling.
但从你身上我什么都感受不到
But I couldn't feel anything from you.
你是谁
Who are you?
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
我不知道
I don't know.
只知道有人想要伤害你
Just know that there are people out there trying to hurt you
而我不想
and I'm not.
好吗
Okay?
那些人是谁 他们想从你那得到什么
Who were they? Those people, what do they want from you?
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表