剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
- He killed the Joker. - Oh, my God.
我都跟他说过了 他还是一意孤行
Yeah, even after I talked to him. He went out of his way.
感觉就是故意为了惹我
It's like he did it just to spite me.
我从窗框开始 黄色还是绿色
Hey, I'm about to start on the window frame. Yellow or green?
-谁啊 -汉克 绿色吧
- Who's that? - It's Hank. Let's do green.
-他在那里干吗 -他在帮我刷婴儿房♥的墙
- What's he doing there? - He's helping me paint the nursery.
天啊 朵恩 我就走了一天
Jesus, Dawn. I've been gone one day.
我说了我回来会弄的
I told you I'd do it when I got back.
他主动问的 我就答应了
He offered to help. I said yes.
伙计 你的啤酒快没了
Hey, you're almost out of beer, pal.
要想让我继续帮忙就赶紧屯点
Might wanna stock up if you wanna keep the help happy.
-你怎么了 -你觉得呢
- What is your problem? - What do you think?
知道吗 这不公平
You know what? That's not fair.
我身上都是油漆 空调又坏了
I'm covered in paint, the air conditioning's out again,
孩子还生着病 我晚上都没怎么睡
and I've been up half the night with a sick kid.
你没资格生我的气
You don't get to be mad at me.
我很抱歉 只是
I'm sorry. It's just...
汉克
Hank?
别再跟我提起这个话题了
I'm not having this conversation again.
我得接个电♥话♥ 柯莉打来的
I gotta get this. It's Kory.
当然了
Of course it is.
朵恩
Dawn?
-迪克 -怎么了
- Dick? - Hey, what's up?
你得过来一下
You need to get down here.
我在阿卡姆疯人院 这里情况很糟糕
I'm at Arkham Asylum, and it's bad.
显然你的老朋友杀了小丑还不过瘾
Apparently, your old friend figured, "Why stop at the Joker?"
他不光杀了囚犯
He didn't stop with the prisoners.
还有狱警 护士
Guards, nurses...
狱长死在了他的办公室
They found the warden in his office.
他的家人都认不出来了
His own family wouldn't recognize him.
这不是为了正义
This wasn't justice.
这是场屠♥杀♥
This was a massacre.
救不了他了 他无药可救了
There's no saving him anymore. He can't be saved.
必须阻止他
He has to be stopped.
我知道这对你来说有多难
I know how hard this is for you,
但相信我 这是正确的选择
but believe me, you're making the right choice.
你会挽救很多生命 包括他的
You're gonna save a lot of lives. You're gonna save his.
这次行动我来负责指挥
And I drive the operation.
前提是我相信你
If I believe you.
好吧 我在听
Okay, I'm listening.
-布鲁斯·韦恩 -别扯了
- Bruce Wayne. - Get the fuck out of here.
蝙蝠侠是布鲁斯·韦恩
Batman is Bruce Wayne.
天啊
Holy shit.
听着
Okay, listen up.
行动前 我要说清楚
Before we begin, let me make this very clear.
此次行动面对的敌人很强大
This operation is a hard-target extraction.
我们要全力以赴
We go in with full and overwhelming force,
但我们的主要目标是活捉蝙蝠侠布鲁斯·韦恩
but our explicit goal is to bring in Batman, Bruce Wayne, alive.
哈里森 你的爆破小队先上
Harrison, your demo team goes in first.
特种兵和狙击手听我指令
SWAT and sharpshooters will follow on my orders.
柯莉·安坦斯探员负责联络 开始行动
Agent Kory Anders will be liaising. Let's move!
大家都听到了 走吧
All right, you heard the man, let's go.
我们的武器装有镇静药筒
Our weapons are loaded with tranquilizing cartridges.
一旦他晕过去 就带他出来
Once he's down, we bring him out.
他不会束手就擒的
He's not gonna go quietly.
我们心里有数
We know what we're up against.
-他一点都没数 -是的
- He has no idea what he's up against. - None.
-还有 柯莉 -我猜猜 别杀了他
- And, Kory-- - Let me guess. Don't kill him.
没错 是的
Yeah. That.
准备突破 准备突破
Stand by for breach. Stand by for breach.
快 快
Move, move.
一号♥炸♥药♥已安放
Charge one set.
二号♥炸♥药♥已安放
Charge two set.
好 你们到向西的楼梯后
Okay, you're coming up to the western staircase.
直接从那里过去 直奔客厅
I want you to go right past it, through to the living room.
但设计图显示有一面假墙
But the blueprints indicate a false wall
直通一处地下建筑 蝙蝠洞
leading down to a subterranean structure, the Batcave.
是的 那正是他所希望的
Yeah, that's what he's expecting.
从北面进去
Go in from the north.
座钟后面有一个垂直入口
There's a vertical accessway right behind the clock.
-去卧室 我们走 -明白
- To the living room! Let's go! - Sir!
-把我接入线路 -收到 可以说话了
- Patch me through. - Copy that. Go ahead.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我是迪克
It's Dick.
我们来找你了
We're coming after you.
要把你抓出来
Pulling you out.
请不要抵抗
Please do not resist.
这些都是好人
These are good men.
我不想看到任何人受到伤害 包括你在内
I don't wanna see anyone getting hurt, including you.
结束这一切吧
Let's end this.
照一下这里 我什么都没看到
Get a light over here. I got nothing.
安全 长官
All clear here, sir.
我没看到他
I got no eyes on him.
-不 -小心
- No. - Look out!
芬尼 快他妈离开那里
Finney, get the fuck out of there, now!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不 求你别这样
No! No, please!
蝙蝠
Bat...
柯莉 不行的 离开那儿 他有冷冻枪
Kory, it's not gonna work. Get out of there! He's got a Cold Gun!
不
No!
引爆 再说一遍 引爆
Take it down! Repeat, take it down!
柯莉
Kory...
救命 罗宾
Help, Robin...
天啊 布鲁斯 你杀了她
Jesus, Bruce, you killed her.
这就是你一直希望的
This is what you've always wanted.
你希望我向黑暗屈服 变成你
You wanted me to give in to the darkness, to become you.
操♥你♥妈♥ 布鲁斯 你赢了
Well, fuck you, Bruce. You win.
迪克
Dick.
迪克 求求你
Dick, please...
和我说话
Talk to me.
放了他
Let him go!
这不是我造成的 是他自己
This was not my doing. This was his.
我给你朋友的道路能以许多方式结束
I offered your friend a path that wound down many roads,
但最终 他选择了他自己的方式
but, ultimately, he chose his own way.
拥抱黑暗 而不是否认黑暗的存在
To embrace his darkness rather than deny its existence.
这是他的抗争
This was his struggle.
他想逃离他的本体 他的本性
He tried to flee from who he is, from what he is.
迪克
Dick.
我让你的朋友从沉重的负担中解脱出来
I've released your friend from a terrible burden.
我爱他 因为你爱他
I love him as you do, because you do.
有了三宫魔的祝福
And with Trigon's blessing,
他现在也是黑暗的一员了
he's part of the family now.
蕾切尔
Oh, Rachel...
回家的感觉真好
It feels so good to be home.
你会明白 他们都会明白
You'll see. They'll all see.
趴下
Get down!
13号♥试验对象逃脱
不 不
No! No!
求你了 别伤害我
Please, don't hurt me.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表