剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
是完全正常的
is completely normal.
但试图填补空洞
But trying to fill the emptiness,
那是一种挑战
that can be a challenge.
还有谁想分享吗
Anyone else?
我妈妈所遭遇的
What happened to my mom,
大家受伤或死去的亲人所遭遇的
to everyone we love who was hurt and killed...
是场意外
It was an accident.
这不公平
It's not fair.
不是任何人的错 但这不公平
It's not fair that it wasn't anyone's fault...
没有任何人可以让你去责怪
That there isn't anyone out there to blame,
去追捕
to go after...
去憎恨
To hate.
生活本就不公平
Life isn't fair.
为什么
Why not?
为什么我们不能让它公平
Why can't we make it fair?
我能请你喝杯酒吗
Can I buy you a drink?
我想多听你说些你妈妈的事
I'd like to hear more about your mom.
肯定是
For sure.
舀些黄油放到盘子上
Put the butter on your plate.
为什么不能抹到饼干上
Why can't I put it on the biscuit?
因为不能用用过的刀再去舀黄油
Because you don't want to double dip your knife.
现在舀果酱
And now the jam.
好
Okay.
别全都倒出来啊
Not on the whole thing!
-这样最棒了 -没关系
- It's the best part. - It's fine.
好了
All right.
现在掰一小块 在上面抹点黄油和果酱
Now take a piece and you put a little butter and jelly on it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你要全吃了吗
You're just gonna eat...
我不介意常来
I could get used to this.
下午茶
Afternoon tea.
她从不错过
She never missed it.
他过去最喜欢这家
This was his favorite.
你弟弟品味很好
Your brother had good taste.
我弟弟会很喜欢你的
My brother would've liked you.
还用说
Duh.
你要我搭把手吗
You want some help with that?
不 不 我觉得我能搞定
No. No, I think I got it.
我只是想把牛肉烤得焦一点
I'd just like to get a little extra char on the-on the beef.
我觉得你这算厨房♥失火了
I think your kitchen's on fire.
我只是想确保不让你吃生肉
I just wanna make sure you're not eating raw...
你以前做过饭吗
Have you ever done this before?
都是计划的一部分
Just part of the plan.
好吧
Oh, okay.
-还能吃 -搞定了
- It's still good. - Got it.
至少你尽力了
I mean, at least you tried.
我们是不是该点餐
Should we order out?
老虎伍兹说他收到了很多死亡威胁
Tiger Woods said he's getting death threats.
又帮女生买♥♥酒了
Buy a girl another drink?
在汉克这女士从不用付钱
Here at Chez Hank, a lady never has to pay.
接得好
Nice catch.
多亏七年的体操 舞蹈和柔术
Seven years of gymnastics, dance, and jiu-jitsu.
-厉害啊 -是吧
- Impressive. - I know, right?
希望你喜欢红酒配圣代
Hope you like sundaes with your wine.
因打皮条客被禁赛一场 罚款一万块
Was suspended for one game and fined $10,000 for pimp-slapping...
不
Oh, no.
我酒没了
Tank's dry.
我的也没了
So is mine.
你想在这过夜吗
You wanna sleep over?
-睡沙发上而已 -是吗
- On the couch. That's all. - Oh, is that all?
当然
Yeah.
-你以为我想让你睡我床上 -不是
- You think I want you in my bed? - No.
你觉得我
You think I...
需要帮忙吗
You want some help?
我可以的
I got it.
你铺床的样子真的很有魅力
I mean, you literally charmed the pants off of me.
这是我最起码能做的
It's the least I can do.
等等 朵恩 不要 别弄
Wait, Dawn, no. Don't go in there. Please don't go in there.
这是什么
What is this?
我们是来劝他认罪的
We're here to persuade him to plead guilty.
该我了 该我了
My turn. My turn. My turn.
-让我来 让我来 -快去
- Let me. Let me. - Go, go. Yeah. Yeah.
蝙蝠侠与罗宾 你们有竞争对手了
Batman and Robin, you've got company.
当超级英雄
Being fucking superheroes!
绝对会很爽
This is gonna be awesome.
战鹰与白鸽
Hawk and Dove.
你和你弟
You and your brother.
为什么
Why?
邻居需要帮助
Neighborhood needs help.
你就打扮成这样帮他们了吗
And you thought dressing up helped it?
这也帮助了我
It helped me, too.
怎么说
Helped you how?
汉克
Hank.
你什么都可以告诉我
Whatever it is, you can tell me.
我不想说
I don't wanna talk about it.
你最终还是要说的
You're gonna have to talk about it, eventually.
你明显很烦恼
It's obviously eating you up.
这不光是因为你弟遭遇的事吧
It's more than what happened to your brother, isn't it?
无论是什么 我发誓我会理解的
Whatever it is, I promise I'll understand.
我小时候
When I was a boy,
有一个教练
there was this coach.
他总是在训练结束后把我带到更衣室
He used to take me in the locker room after practice
跟我说我的表现有多棒
and tell me what a great job I did.
我是他的明星球员
That I was his star player.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
什么都没做
Nothing.
是吗
Nothing?
你不是说你们兄弟会惩恶扬善吗
I thought you said that's what your brother and you did.
-你们追捕这样的坏人 -确实
- You went after guys like that. - We did.
但不包括他
Not him.
为什么
Why not?
我做不到
I couldn't.
如果我做了
If I did,
一切就成真了
it would make it all real.
我不想这样
I didn't want to let it be real.
我也不想让我弟发现
I didn't want my brother to find out.
但他还是发现了
But he did.
他知道
He knew.
朵恩
Dawn?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你需要承认你的所作所为
You need to admit what you did.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你对汉克·霍尔做过的事
What you did to Hank Hall.
你需要去自首
You need to turn yourself in.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不会走的 承认你做过的事
I'm not leaving. Admit what you did.
我什么也没做过
I didn't do anything.
-我要叫警♥察♥了 -好啊 叫吧
- I'm gonna call the police. - Good. Call them.
从我家滚出去
Get out of my house.
快滚
Get out!
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没
I... I didn't...
汉克 这都是孩子们的照片
Hank. These are pictures of kids.
他是个变♥态♥
He's a sick man.
他是变♥态♥
He's sick.
就当你没来过这儿
You were never here.
什么
What?
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表