剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
《泰坦》前情提要
Previously on Titans...
欢迎回家 蕾切尔
Welcome home, Rachel.
蕾切尔被带来时
When she was brought to us,
据说在躲避她的父亲
Rachel was hiding from her father.
事实上 我们最初不应该让你走
Truth is, we should never have let you go.
-我叫加尔 -我叫蕾切尔
- I'm, uh, Gar. - I'm Rachel.
-我喜欢你的头发 -你头发很酷
- I like your hair. - Your hair is cool.
你跟我说过的那个警♥察♥ 他不是你父亲吧
That cop you told me about, he's not your father, is he?
不是
No, no.
麻烦请你告诉我 这到底是怎么回事
Can you please tell me what the hell is going on?
-你抛下我 -蕾切尔...
- You left me. - Rachel...
别骗人了
Stop lying!
我要回到修女那里
I need to go back to the Sisters!
-你找蕾切尔多久了 -应该有几个月了
- How long you been looking for Rachel? - Few months, I thought.
看上去可不止几个月了
Seems like a lot longer than a few months.
我想她是预言的一部分
I think she's part of a prophecy.
我答应过你 在这没人能伤害你
I promised you'd be safe here, didn't I?
他们以为这样就能保护你
They thought they could protect you.
接纳我吧
Let me in.
她就是灭世者
She's the Destroyer of Worlds.
别走 不要 求你们别走
Don't go! No, please don't go!
求你们 别留下我一个人
Please! Don't leave me alone!
求你们 不要
Please! No...
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
好极了
Yes, yes.
真不可思议
Fascinating.
我们没多少时间 但我能救你
We don't have much time, but I can save you.
没事了 我的孩子
It's okay, my boy.
你 你是怎么...
How... How'd you...
别怕 我不咬人
Don't worry. I don't bite.
来啊
Well, come on.
好的
Okay.
她肯定是失控了
She must've lost control.
她可能还在这里
Maybe she's still here.
蕾切尔在哪 她没事吧
Hey, where's Rachel? Is she okay?
-她跑掉了 -发生了什么
- She left. Ran. - What happened? Huh?
我们只是想把她留在这里
We just wanted to keep her here.
保护她的安全 仅此而已
Keep her safe, that's all.
这里没人能伤害她 她也伤害不了别人
Where no one could hurt her and she couldn't hurt anyone.
-已经无法阻止了 -阻止什么
- There's no stopping it now. - Stopping what?
已经无法阻止了
There's no stopping it now.
上帝啊 上帝 宽恕我
Oh, God. God, forgive me.
上帝啊 宽恕我们吧
God, forgive us all.
你为什么要把她留在这里
Why did you leave her here?
留在满是修女的修道院 是啊真危险
In a convent full of nuns? Yeah, seemed real dangerous.
是你先偷了我的车跑掉的
You know, you're the one who stole my car and drove off.
是啊 我以为你能照顾她一小会
Yeah, I thought you could handle her for a few minutes,
但我早该想到 你在华盛顿时就抛下过她
but I should've known better considering you ditched her in DC.
我不是想抛下她 我只是...
I didn't mean to ditch her, okay? I was trying to...
你拿她没办法 所以就把她扔给了你的朋友
You just couldn't handle her, so you left her with your friends.
真可悲
It's pathetic.
我们能不能在找到她之后再争论这些
Look, can we argue about this after we find her, okay?
她的力量越来越强大了
She's getting more powerful.
对 但她依然还是个孩子
Yeah, but she's still a kid.
一个人胆战心惊地在逃亡
Alone and scared and on the run.
离这里不远了
It's not too far from here.
我们暖和一下就走
We'll just warm up for a bit.
离哪里不远了
What's not far from here?
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
一个你可以放松的地方
Someplace you can chill.
我无法放松
I can't chill.
你不明白...
You don't understand...
我在发生变化 我能感受到
I'm changing, and I can feel it.
而且是变得越来越糟
And it's getting worse.
不会比和我住在一起的人糟 相信我
Well, no worse than the crew I live with. Trust me.
我们也很特别
We're, uh... special, too.
我不是特别
I'm not special.
我是危险
I'm dangerous.
你看到了我刚才做了什么
You saw what I did back there. I...
你也看到了我刚才做了什么
And you saw what I did back there.
你不怕我 对吗
You're not scared of me, right?
不怕 我震飞了教堂的屋顶
No. No. I blew the roof off a church.
而你还在帮我 所以...
And you're still helping me, so...
我的头发是绿色的
I got green hair.
看来到处都是怪人
Freaks all around, I guess.
我们是不是出猎区了
Are we outta the huntin' zone?
没出
No.
出了
Yeah.
见鬼 我不知道 有什么区别吗
Hell, I don't know. What's the difference?
伙计 这枪打得真差劲
Man, that was a shit shot.
你可是完全打偏了
Well, you missed altogether.
这回我不会射偏了
Well, I won't miss this one.
别动它
Leave it alone.
搞什么
What the hell?
你是哪来的
Where'd you come from?
别动它
Leave it alone.
回家吧 姑娘
Go home, girl.
快点 滚
Go on. Get!
-你打中我了 -离开这里
- You shot me! - Get outta here!
不许看 好吗
Hey, uh... Don't look, yeah?
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
抱歉他们伤害了你
I'm sorry they did this to you.
我不该只是吼叫
I should've done more than roar.
说实话 我从没咬过任何人
The truth is, I've never bitten anybody before.
血让我感到恶心
Blood grosses me out.
它死了
It's dead.
你没事吧
You okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
蕾切尔
Rachel,
你根本不邪恶
there is nothing evil about you.
一点也不
Nothing at all.
你不能确定
You don't know that.
我能
Yeah, I do.
我对这种事的直觉很准
I have a pretty good instinct about this kind of thing.
走吧
Come on.
你住在那里吗
You live there?
来吧
Come on.
-我们要下去吗 -当然
- We're going down here? - Oh, yeah.
酷吧 来吧
Cool, huh? Come on.
进去吧
Go ahead.
这是什么地方
So, what is this place?
我叫它
I call it...
极乐世界
Nirvana.
奖励分
Bonus!
天啊
Holy shit.
你喝汽水吗 我什么都有
You want a pop? I got everything.
根汁汽水 橙汁汽水 还是葡萄汁汽水
Root beer? Orange Crush? Grape Crush?
葡萄的
Grape.
那张是原版 1948年的 你看过吗
That's an original. 1948. You ever see it?
你这么年轻 怎么看那么老的东西
Aren't you a little young to be watching something so old?
你想说的是"经典"
You mean "classic."
《两傻遇见怪物》系列的每一部我都有
I've got every Abbott and Costello Meet a Monster.
你是个极客 对吧
Yeah, you're a geek, aren't ya?
热衷于经典电影 黑胶唱片 电子游戏
About classic films, vinyl, and video games,
那没错 对对对
yeah, check, check, and check.
-你从哪弄到这些东西的 -四处找的
- So where'd you get all this stuff? - Uh, you know. Around.
这个是古董
It's, uh, vintage.
我不怎么出门
I don't get out that much.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表