剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
Hell of a coincidence, him showing up here night before a job.
巧合总有发生
Coincidences happen.
怎么 你觉得是我打电♥话♥叫他来的
What, you think I called him?
是吗
Did you?
我和你在一起 汉克
I'm with you, Hank.
过去是这样 未来也一样
Have been, will be.
我会记着这笔帐 你居然敢忘了
I'm gonna chalk it up to stress that you don't know that.
既然他现在在这 他可以帮我们
But now that he's here we can use his help.
我们不需要他 我们以前也不错
We don't need him. We've been fine.
以前
We have been.
仅是不错可能不足以端掉这个枪♥支♥走私团伙
But fine might not be enough to shut this gun op down.
但是我们三个一起 就能所向无敌
The three of us are unstoppable.
我们可以获得你想要的胜利
We could go out on the win you want.
你就能得到治愈 好起来
And then you can heal, get better.
我们二人也会更好
We can get better.
他不会帮我们的
He won't help us.
他只照顾他自己
He only watches out for himself.
本性难移 宝贝
People don't change, babe.
走着瞧
We'll see.
那么 你和朵恩曾是一对
So, you and Dawn.
不是
No.
你知道你不可能骗过我吧
You realize it's impossible to lie to me, right?
我们那时还是孩子
When we were kids.
晚安
Good night.
你为什么伤害她
Why did you hurt her?
我不是有意的
I didn't mean to.
那不是理由
That's not an excuse.
对 但是都过去了
Yeah, well, it's all in the past.
对她来说没有
Not for her.
好好休息
Get some rest.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我会去的
I'll be there.
-从第二集一口气看到季终 -没错
- Like the second to last one. - Yeah.
我看过了 你一定会喜欢的
I've seen it. You're gonna love it.
-是吗 -没错 你现在就去看吧
- Yeah? - Yeah. Why don't you go watch it right now?
-把鞋脱掉 -好
- And take your shoes off. - Okay.
谢谢 卡丽熙
Thanks, Khaleesi.
你对蕾切尔做了什么
What'd you do with Rachel?
让她不板着脸了
You know, the sullen one?
我没对她做什么
I didn't do anything with her.
就是没把她当成小孩对待
I just didn't treat her like a kid.
她是个好女孩
She's a good girl.
你想看一眼吗
Do you wanna take a look?
我是说那单活儿
At the case.
供应方的名字叫布朗森
The supplier's name is Bronson.
他在走私小型手♥枪♥
He's moving small hand guns.
他试图垄断青少年市场
He's trying to corner the pre-teen market.
情报表明他们明晚要在码头运一批新货
Intel says they're making a new shipment tomorrow night on the docks,
我想我们可以阻止这场交易
and we think we can break the chain.
著名的猛禽电脑
The famous Bird Computer.
韦恩公♥司♥的科技吧
Wayne Enterprises tech?
你跟布鲁斯发生了什么事
What happened between you two, you and Bruce?
还有龙吗 这部剧越来越好看了
Dragons? This show just got so much better.
这是很重的责任
It's a big responsibility.
什么
What?
接纳她
Taking her in.
我是说 我知道这很治愈
I mean, I know how healing it must be,
像布鲁斯在你失去父母时做的那样
doing what Bruce did for you when you lost your parents.
但照顾孩子是很复杂的
But taking care of a kid is complicated,
你比任何人都清楚
you know that better than anyone.
我没准备接纳她
I'm not taking her in.
我不擅长陪伴
I'm not good at the staying with people part.
这你应该知道的
I don't have to tell you that.
听着 我知道这边手头不宽裕
Look, I know things are tight around here,
所以我以为阿尔弗雷德会给我一些钱
so I thought Alfred could give me some money,
或者出手帮帮我 同时也能帮帮蕾切尔
maybe help out a bit, help out Rachel at the same time.
一石二鸟
Two birds with one stone.
三鸟 我想
Well, three, I guess.
等等 你想把她留在这里吗
Wait, you want to leave her here?
只是一阵 等到...
Just for a while, just until...
等到什么时候
Until when?
你不明白 朵恩
You don't understand, Dawn.
我不擅长与家人相处 我没办法...
I'm no good at family. I can't...
你不知道我变成了怎样的人
You don't know what I've become.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
朵恩 别阻止这次交易
Dawn, do not hit this delivery.
看着这些安保承包商的数量
Look at the number of security contractors.
喂 别改变话题
Hey, don't change the subject.
你说"变成了怎样的人"是什么意思
What do you mean "what you've become"?
真是温馨
Well, isn't this cozy?
嗨
Hey.
像过去那样
Just like the old days.
我们只是在把情况说清楚 好吗
We were just talking things through, okay?
来了又走
Come and go,
-想要的都抢走 -汉克
- take what you want. - Hank.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
-住手 -现在连我的女朋友都要抢吗
- Stop. -You want my girl now?
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
天哪
Jesus.
什么情况
What the fuck?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我没有名字 你的搭档在哪里
I don't have a name. Where's your partner?
-告诉我们 -迪克·格雷森在哪里
-Tell us. - Where is Dick Grayson?
迪克·格雷森在哪里
Where's Dick Grayson?
告诉我们他在哪里
Tell us where he is.
他在哪里
Where is he?
你们这些臭小鬼
You sneaky kids.
一点乐子都没给我们留
Didn't save any fun for us.
但我们还是能享受一点乐趣的 亲爱的
We can still have some fun, dear.
不是吗
Can't we?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
情况变得越来越糟糕了
It's getting worse.
你没什么好抱歉的 蕾切尔
You don't have anything to be sorry for, Rachel.
我才是那个该感到抱歉的...
I'm the one who should...
你怎么样了 亲爱的
How you doing, sweetheart?
汉克觉得很抱歉 他有时候是挺混账的
Hank is sorry. He can be a real asshole sometimes.
我们要走了
We gotta go.
我和汉克的那件事
Hank and I have that thing.
朵恩 我真的觉得你们应该三思
Dawn, I really think you should reconsider.
好吗 我们都知道这件事很危险
Okay? We both know it's too dangerous.
凡事总是有得有失的
You win some, you lose some.
照顾好他 可以吗
Take care of him, okay?
他需要你的帮助
He needs all the help he can get.
好的
Okay.
她需要你的帮助
She needs your help.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
这不就是你在做的事情吗
Isn't that what you do?
什么
What?
帮助他人
You help people.
我曾经是这样认为的
I used to think so.
我曾经以为这是我最擅长的事情之一
I used to think it was one of things I was best at.
直到我意识到
Until I realized
我越帮助有需要的人 我就会越伤害其他人
the more help some needed the worse I had to hurt the others.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
有时
Sometimes,
当我感觉到邪恶力量出来的时候
when I feel the darkness come out...
这种感觉很好
it feels good.
我明白
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表