剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
谜语人和一些人
The Riddler and some guys
夜里去洗劫珠宝店
were hitting jewelry stores late at night.
蝙蝠侠和我在监视 看到他们进去了
Batman and I staked one out, caught 'em coming in.
本来应该很简单就能解决的
Should've gone down real simple,
但我太自大了 惊讶吧
but I got too cocky. Big surprise.
直接冲他去了 以为我能自己拿下他
Went straight for him. Thought I could take him down on my own.
你知道谜语人从来不用枪吗
You know how the Riddler never uses a gun?
现在他用了 子弹击中了我的第五胸椎
Well, now he does. Bullet hit my T5 vertebra.
现在还在里面
It's still there.
天啊
Jesus.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
哥谭变得更糟了 伙计
Gotham's gotten worse, man.
太他妈糟了
Way fucking worse.
-戈登局长死了 -什么
- Commissioner Gordon's dead. - What?
三天前 小丑干的 很可怕
Three days ago. It was the Joker, and it was bad.
折磨他差不多一星期
Kept him alive for almost a week.
还把惨烈的照片发来
Texted pictures of what he was doing.
等布鲁斯弄清他在哪里 已经太晚了
By the time Bruce figured out where he was, it was too late.
从没见过他那副样子
Never seen him look like that.
他要杀了小丑
He's going to kill the Joker.
他绝不会那样做
He would never do that.
布鲁斯绝不会跨过自己的底线
Bruce has a line he'll never cross.
情况不一样了 迪克
Things have changed, Dick.
先是阿尔弗雷德死了 然后是我
First, Alfred dies, and then this,
现在是戈登局长
and now Commissioner Gordon.
他心中好像有什么东西破碎了
It's like something inside of him just snapped.
支撑他的东西不在了
Whatever was holding him together is gone.
那为什么要来告诉我
So why come here and tell me?
因为你才是真正的罗宾 伙计
Because you're the real Robin, man.
懂吗 一直都是你 不是我
Okay? You always were. Not me.
事实是 你离开后他就再也不一样了
The truth is, he was never the same after you left.
阿尔弗雷德说过
Alfred said it.
芭芭拉说过 甚至听超人说过一次
Barbara said it. Even heard Superman say it once.
我只是不想相信而已 但这是真的
I just didn't wanna believe it, but it's true.
他向来只听你的话
You were the only one he ever listened to.
他父母死后你可能是他唯一在乎过的人
Maybe the only one he ever cared about after his parents died.
你得回哥谭去 说服他不要那样做
You need to come back to Gotham and convince him not to do it.
我做不到 我发过誓绝不回去
I can't. I swore I'd never go back.
而且我很多年没和布鲁斯说过话了
Besides, I haven't spoken to Bruce in years.
迪克 东尼·祖科那件事
Dick, the whole thing with Tony Zucco...
你明白他正经历什么
Look, you know what he's going through.
如果他做了 就没有回头路了
If he does this, there's no coming back.
哥谭只剩他一个英雄了
He's the only hero that Gotham has left.
只剩他还有一些正义感
The only one left with some sense of justice.
如果他堕落了 这个城市就完了
If he goes bad, the city goes down.
兄弟
Dude...
只有你能救他
you're the only one that can save him.
如果布鲁斯决定做一件事 他肯定会做到
If Bruce wants to do something, he's gonna do it.
我们都知道这点
We both know that.
他装扮成蝙蝠打击犯罪 对他来说行得通
He dresses up like a bat to fight crime. That works for him.
但这种想法
But this, this idea that
说什么只有我能救他都是胡扯
I'm the only one who can save him is bullshit.
-那还有谁呢 -什么
- Then, who? - What?
吉姆·戈登死了 阿尔弗雷德死了
Jim Gordon's dead. Alfred's dead.
芭芭拉失踪了
Barbara's missing.
他多年前就和超人闹翻了
He fell out with Superman years ago.
-他孤身一人 -他一直都孤身一人
- He's alone. - He's always alone.
有你在身边时不是
Not when you're around.
如果你连试都不试 会有怎样的感受
How're you gonna feel if you don't at least try?
布鲁斯·韦恩不是我的责任
Bruce Wayne's not my responsibility.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这样吧
Look...
等孩子出生后 如果他
after the baby, if he still
还没振作起来 我就去
hasn't gotten his shit together, I'll go.
好的
Okay.
哐啷哐啷 呜呜 哐啷哐啷 呜呜
Chugga, chugga, choo-choo. Chugga, chugga, choo-choo.
哐啷哐啷 呜呜 哐啷哐啷 呜呜
Chugga, chugga, choo-choo. Chugga, chugga, choo-choo.
哐啷哐啷 呜呜 哐啷哐啷 呜呜
Chugga, chugga, choo-choo. Chugga, chugga, choo-choo.
哐啷哐啷
Chugga, chugga--
感觉到了吗
Feel it?
咆哮虎也想和你一起去
Growly wants to go with you.
-去哪里 亲爱的 -去哥谭市
- Go where, sweetie? - To Gotham City.
窃听者
Wow. Eavesdropper!
-但咆哮虎是你的最爱 -他会保护你的
- But Growly's your favorite. - He'll protect you.
亲爱的 我知道你和布鲁斯
Look, honey, I know your
之间的关系远不是复杂这个词可以形容的
relationship with Bruce is more than complicated.
我也知道上次你们见面时 你说了些...
And I know last time you saw each other, you said some things...
但他救了你 迪克
But he saved you, Dick.
如果你是这世上最后一个可以救他的人呢
What if you're the last person on Earth who can save him back?
-宝贝 这太荒唐了 -但万一呢
- Baby, that's absurd. - But what if?
-去哪 -市中心
- Where to? - Downtown.
我不在市中心停车
I don't stop downtown.
-中城区 -过了99街我都不停车
- Midtown. - I don't stop below 99th.
住♥宅♥区 你能推荐个酒店吗
Uptown. Can you recommend a hotel?
行啊 波士顿四季酒店
Yeah. The Four Seasons Boston.
从这向北四个小时路程
It's about four hours north of here.
布鲁斯 是我
Hey, Bruce. It's me.
我知道有段时间了 但是...
I know it's been a while, but, uh...
我现在在哥谭 想和你见面聊聊
Anyway, I'm in Gotham. I wanna talk to you in person.
收到后打给我好吗
Let me know you got this, okay?
-给我滚开 -快点 杀了他
- Get out of the fucking street! - Come on, man, kill him!
杀了他
Kill him, man!
我明白你说邪恶的部分是什么意思了
I see what you mean about the bad part of town.
所有部分都很邪恶
Every part's a bad part.
老天
Jesus Christ.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是刚来的吗 宝贝
Hey. You new in town, baby?
-需要什么吗 -我要一间房♥
- May I help you? - I need a room.
-好的 你要几个小时 -整晚
- Of course. How many hours do you want? - I'm staying all night.
好极了
Oh, very good. Um...
我们的定价是整晚55美元
Our rate is $55 for the whole night.
而且我们只收现金
And I'm afraid we only accept cash.
你需要干净床单吗 先生
Will you be needing fresh sheets, sir?
要
Yeah.
这要加6美元
That'll be an additional $6.
好的
Okay.
-309号♥房♥ 在三楼 -谢谢
- Room 309. Third floor. - Thank you.
电梯还在维修中
Uh, the elevator's under repair.
-玛丽·路 -早上好 鲍勃 请坐
- Mary-Lou. - Morning, Bob. Sit right here.
谢谢
Thank you.
法♥院♥的人们说你穿上新牛仔裤
Folks at the courthouse said you looked
看起来帅极了
mighty handsome in those new jeans.
谢谢 玛丽·路
Oh, thanks, Mary-Lou.
特别是那双绣了孤星的靴子
And especially in those boots with the Lone Star stitched on 'em.
咆哮虎 我们来这干什么呢
What the fuck are we doing here, Growly?
你想回家吗
You wanna go home?
我也想
Me, too.
制♥造♥混乱并自行执法
...creating chaos and taking the law into their own hands.
前任局长 吉姆·戈登
The previous commissioner, Jim Gordon,
和许多戴面具的犯罪打击者关系密切
kept a close relationship with various masked crime-fighters.
但相对的 也引来了面具犯罪潮
But that, in turn, attracted a wave of masked criminals,
最终让他付出了生命的代价
which ultimately cost him his life.
我们不会再容忍♥义警司法了
Tolerating vigilante justice is over.
这座城市的犯罪一直都是警♥察♥的事务
The crime in this city is, and has always been, a police matter.
对于这些挑战
And the Gotham Police Department
哥谭警局游刃有余
is more than able to meet those challenges.
作为新上任警♥察♥局局长 我第一项正式行动
So, as the new police commissioner, my first official act
就是永久停用蝙蝠信♥号♥♥
will be to permanently retire the Bat-Signal.
你和他谈过了吗
Did you talk to him yet?
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表