剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
我们可以开一个搏击俱乐部
Maybe we start our own fight club.
搏击俱乐部第一条规定
First rule of Fight Club.
禁止谈论搏击俱乐部
Don't talk about Fight Club.
说起来
You know...
我的确还有一个想法
I do have another idea.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
他们把这些变♥态♥标记在地图上
They map these sick fucks?
是的 他们必须这样做 法律规定的
Yeah. Yeah. They have to. It's required by law.
性侵者必须登记在案
Sexual predators have to register.
为什么他们都聚集在我们街区附近
Why the hell are they all clustered in our neighborhood?
因为没人在乎这里
'Cause no one gives a shit about our neighborhood.
也不在乎这里的人
Or the people in it.
我们还小的时候就是这样了
They haven't since we were kids.
你看这家伙
Look at this guy.
他在公园里诱拐一个八岁女孩时被抓
He was caught trying to pick up an 8-year-old girl at the park.
后来他怎么样了
What happened to him?
警♥察♥给他登记完就让他回家了
Police wrote him up and sent him home.
离我们就两个街区
Two blocks away.
被学校开除了
Kicked out of fucking school.
妈妈现在一定很生我们的气
Mom would be so pissed at us right now.
这个体制烂透了 汉克
The system sucks, Hank.
妈妈生病的时候 它没有让她活下去
It failed Mom when she got sick.
她去世之后 它又让我们失望了
It failed us after she died.
它让很多孩子都感到失望
It's failed a lot of kids.
你提的建议
What you're suggesting...
你不像我 唐尼
You're not like me, Donny.
这件事是我们找麻烦
This would be us looking for trouble.
你从不喜欢麻烦
You never liked trouble.
那你教会我如何去喜欢麻烦吧
So, teach me how to like it.
我们可以做到的 汉克
We can do this, Hank.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
外面像这样的坏人
Guys like this out there,
他们体能不如橄榄队球员
they're not built like the guys you hit on the field.
那我们该给自己取什么样的代号♥呢
What the hell are we gonna call ourselves, then?
汉克
Hank.
汉克
Hank!
汉克
Hank!
汉克
Hank.
汉克
Hank.
她们跳得太好了 对吧
Aren't they wonderful?
太棒了
Brava!
太棒了
Brava!
精彩
Brava!
我认为你的表演非常精彩 亲爱的
I thought you were absolutely wonderful, my darling.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
茶不错 谁又能想到呢
Proper tea! Who'd've thought?
还是在殖民地的茶
In the colonies, even.
司康饼不好吃吗
Scone's not good?
不 不
No, no.
很美味 挺不错的
Delicious. Quite good.
那因为什么
What is it?
我周五就要飞回去了
I'm flying back Friday.
-什么 -回伦敦
- What? - To London.
去他那里
To him.
天哪 妈妈
Jesus Christ, Mom.
我还以为你会永远离开他
I thought you were leaving him for good.
你向我保证过的
You promised me you were.
你说你会重新开始的
That you were gonna start over.
事情没那么简单 你懂吗
It's not that simple, you know?
不 事情就是这么简单 别回去
Yes, it is. Don't go back!
挨多少打才够
When's it gonna be enough?
你还记得那次 你打断了他的手臂吗
Remember that time, when you broke his arm?
我应该把他两只手臂全打断
I should've broke them both.
他已经停手了
He stopped.
停手很长一段时间了
For a long while.
他现在已经好很多了
He was so much better.
他可以变得更好的
He can be better.
然后你妹妹又惹麻烦了
And then your sister got into trouble again.
居然入店行窃 他就又失控了
Shoplifting, of all things. And he lost his temper.
妈妈 听我说
Mom, listen to me,
因为我马上就会开始发火
because I'm going to get really angry in a second.
你什么也没做错
You did nothing wrong.
我也不在乎霍莉又卷进了什么麻烦之中
And I don't care what kind of trouble Holly got into.
他就不应该打她
He never should've hit her.
打我 打你 一次都不行
Or me. Or you. Ever.
你得永远离开他 就像我和霍莉一样
You need to leave him for good. Like I did and like Holly did.
他就是个禽兽 妈
He's a fucking monster, Mom.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你肯定觉得我很软弱
You must think I'm terribly weak.
你其实要坚强很多
You're stronger than you think.
我爱你
I love you so much.
看看 头版头条
There it is! Front page news!
战鹰和白鸽 我们的名字是对的
Hawk and Dove, they got our names right!
-名字对了 -你看 太帅了
- They got our names right! - Look at this. This is awesome.
必须得买♥♥一份
You gotta get this.
看看你的战衣
Dude, look at your suit.
-钱够了吗 -看这个 义警
- Is that enough? - Look at this. Vigilantes...
-这个圣诞节有点暖和 -是 我挺喜欢
- Kind of warm for Christmas, huh? - It is, but I love it.
-哥 你太帅了 -不 你的护腿太好了
- Bro, you look great. - No, no, no. I love your shin guards.
你成功了
You got the whole thing. It worked out--
-我天 -我的天
- Oh, my goodness. - Jesus.
对不起 你没事吧
I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
-很抱歉 -抱歉
- We're sorry. - Sorry.
谢谢你 亲爱的 这两个小伙可真帅气
Thank you, darling. Well, aren't you two handsome lads.
也是彬彬有礼 你说呢 亲爱的
And such gentlemen, too. Wouldn't you agree, darling?
是 他们挺好的
Yeah, Mom. They're great.
-真不好意思 -没事的
- Sorry about that. I feel bad. - It's okay. It's okay.
-小心 唐尼 -妈
- No, watch out! Donny! - Mom!
幸亏往后一段时间都不放假
I'm grateful that there are no more holidays coming up for a while.
放假就会让我想起来
They just remind me that, um...
我没什么指望了
I don't look forward to much anymore.
我也不想有什么指望
I try not to look forward.
我说完了
That's it, I guess.
朵恩
Dawn?
你能说几句吗
Would you like to speak?
不想
No.
还有哪位没说过
Who else didn't have a chance?
你说吗
You?
算了
Pass.
我叫朵恩 我...
I'm Dawn. I...
我们那天见过
We met that day.
汉克
Hank.
我在B街上失去了母亲
My mom died on B-Street.
我刚才要是想说
If I wanted to talk back there
我早就手拉手唱圣歌♥了
I would've held hands and sang Kumbaya.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我太混♥蛋♥了
I'm an asshole.
没事
It's okay.
-这样有时候有用 -我明白
- It helps sometimes. - I get it.
我失去了弟弟
He was my younger brother.
我只有一个兄弟
My only brother.
他是我最好的朋友
My best friend.
讲讲他的事情
Tell me about him.
他叫唐尼
His name was Donny.
下周再见
I'll see you next week.
嗯
Yeah.
或许吧
Maybe.
好
Okay.
我希望大家都能明白
I want you all to know
那种空洞的感觉
that feeling a sense of emptiness
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表