剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
我的能力
The power I have,
会不会也能伤害别人
does it somehow also hurt people?
让人生病
Make people sick?
先是柯莉 还有加尔
First Kory, now Gar.
蕾切尔 这都不是你的错
Rachel, none of this is your fault.
但是你知道我以前伤过人
But I have hurt people before. You know that.
我体内的黑暗
The darkness inside me,
那个想伤害别人的东西 是从他那里来的吗
the thing that wants to hurt people, is that from him?
-谁 -我的父亲
- Who? - My father?
虽然你把它叫做黑暗 但它不一定是黑暗的
This thing you call darkness, it doesn't have to be that.
你可以决定怎样使用它
You can decide how to use it.
我想使用它的时候就会死人
But when I do, people die.
与此同时你也帮助了别人 对吗
But you've helped people, too, right?
我努力尝试过
I guess I've tried.
的确 而且你还可以再次帮助别人
You have, and you will again.
不管你体内是什么 都可以用它来帮别人
You will use whatever it is inside you to help people.
今天发生的事
What happened today...
不过是运气不好
It's just bad luck.
还有房♥子太老
And an old house.
柯莉
Kory?
-柯莉 -我在这
- Kory? - I'm here.
不得不承认 刮目相看
I gotta admit... I'm impressed.
你怎么会忘记这样的飞船
How could you forget something like this?
我来自一颗叫塔马兰的星球
I come from a planet called Tamaran.
还想起什么了吗
Anything else coming back?
这些画面在我脑海里 但变幻得太快了
These images in my head, but they're moving too fast.
我记得乘这艘飞船来到地球
I remember I came here to Earth on this ship.
我记得站在这个控制台旁
I remember standing at this console.
这里只有这本书看起来很古老
This book is the only thing in here that looks old.
这是Gul'ron Dez Dire
It's called Gul'ron Dez Dire.
《世界之死》
"Death of Worlds."
等等
Wait...
我们看到的是未来的图景
We're looking at a future projection.
塔马兰在燃烧
Tamaran burning.
蕾切尔不死 我的世界就会死
Unless Rachel dies, my world will.
蕾切尔怎么能做到这种事
And how does Rachel do that?
不是她 是其它某个地方的某个人
She doesn't. Someone from somewhere else.
-另个一颗星球 -不 另一个维度
- Another planet? - No, another dimension.
他许久前来过这
He came here long ago.
毁灭了一个世界 但不知怎么被驱逐了
Destroyed a world, but he was banished somehow.
我也不清楚 这可能都是错的
But I don't know. This could all be wrong.
其被召唤到地球 留下了一个女儿
This being was summoned to Earth to conceive a daughter.
蕾切尔
Rachel.
她的父亲
Her father.
三宫魔
Trigon.
他被传送回故乡囚禁了起来
He was pulled back to his home and imprisoned,
但她是可以让他回来的通道
but she is the doorway that he can walk through.
能让他这次长留此地的锚
The anchor that will keep him here this time.
地球将是第一个被他的黑暗覆盖的星球
Earth will be the first planet that he will cover in his darkness.
但最终一切 所有世界
But eventually, everything, all worlds,
我的世界 都会化作灰烬
my world, will burn.
等一下
Hold on.
我们眼下或许有更紧急的问题
We may have a more immediate problem.
这是蕾切尔的父亲 对吗
This is Rachel's father, right?
这是蕾切尔
This is Rachel.
这是谁
Who's this?
蕾切尔的母亲
Rachel's mother?
他们看起来挺和谐
They look cozy.
他们全家都有份
It's a family affair.
操
Fuck.
蕾切尔
Rachel?
蕾切尔 亲爱的 快 快起来
Rachel, sweetie, come on. You've gotta get up.
怎么了 是柯莉回来了吗
What is it? Is Kory back?
不 是加尔 他生病了 快来
No. It's Gar. He's sick. Come on.
加尔
Gar.
加尔 听得到吗
Gar, can you hear me?
-他怎么了 -我不知道
- What's wrong with him? - I don't know.
可能是迪克
Maybe it's Dick.
你陪着加尔 我去看看
Stay here with Gar. I'll go check.
加尔
Gar.
汤米 嗨
Tommy. Hi.
嗨 我想该带个暖房♥的礼物过来
Hi. Uh, thought I'd bring a housewarming gift by.
我看到灯开着
I saw the lights were on.
妈妈 他一直在流血
Mom! I can't stop the bleeding!
-怎么回事 -快点
- What's going on? - Hurry!
是她的朋友 他病了
It's her friend. He's sick.
让我看看
Let me have a look.
妈妈
Mom!
他这样多久了
How long has he been like this?
我们也不知道
We don't know.
几小时前还好好的
He was fine a few hours ago.
会没事的 我是个警官
It's gonna be okay. I'm a police officer.
我明明刚充的电
I just charged it.
厨房♥里有个固定电♥话♥
There's a landline in the kitchen.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
安吉拉一直在骗我们
Angela's been playing us this whole time.
组织 疯人院
The Organization, the asylum,
都是为了让蕾切尔回到她身边
it was all about getting Rachel back.
你在后面做什么
What are you doing back there?
检查她的东西
Going through her stuff.
书上说有办法可以打败三宫魔 只有一种
It says there's a way to defeat Trigon. One way.
他的女儿
His daughter.
-蕾切尔 -对 但是
- Rachel? - Yes, but
她先要完成训练
first she has to complete the Trials.
-训练 就是这个词 -训练到底指什么
- "Trials." That's this word. - What the hell are the Trials?
连续经历400天最为艰苦的战士训练
Four hundred consecutive days of the harshest warrior training.
没有人能活到最后
None have ever survived it.
她不可能做得到
There's no way she could possibly do that.
如果有人可以那只能是蕾切尔 你了解她
If anyone could, it would be Rachel. You know her.
那我们最好快点走吧
Then we better move.
这个电♥话♥不通 我用车里的无线电吧
The line's dead. I'll use the radio in the car.
你不能给任何人打电♥话♥
You can't call anyone.
什么
What?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我本想去跟你喝一杯的
I would have liked to get that drink.
但我心里有人
But I'm in a relationship.
会有援手来吗
Is help coming?
他去镇里找医生了 但加尔情况越来越糟了
He went into town to get the doctor, but Gar's getting worse.
等不及了 你得帮他
We can't wait. You're gonna have to help him.
我
Me?
你能做到的 你能治愈他
You can do it. You can heal him.
不 看看柯莉发生了什么
No. Look what happened to Kory.
-而且 -蕾切尔 看着我
- And-- - Rachel, look at me.
你有你父亲的天赋
You have your father's gifts,
你需要用你的天赋救你朋友的命
and you need to use them now to save your friend's life.
你能做到
You can do it.
很好 起作用了
Good. It's working.
他要死了 我能感觉到
He's dying! I can feel it.
不 肯定有什么别的...
No. There's gotta be some other...
你父亲
Your father.
他比你强大 他能救加尔
He's stronger than you. He could save Gar.
他会为你这样做的
He would do that for you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他一直在你身边 蕾切尔
He's always been close to you, Rachel.
一直在身边审视着你 我们得快点
Always nearby, always looking over you. We have to hurry.
你必须敞开心扉 蕾切尔
You have to open your mind, Rachel.
想着你父亲 你有多急切地想见他
Think about your father. How badly you want to see him.
但我觉得他...
But I thought that he was--
这是救加尔的唯一方法
This is the only way to save Gar.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表