剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
你身边的人都不安全
People around you aren't safe.
接受吧
Accept it.
接纳我吧 蕾切尔
Let me in, Rachel.
你很孤独
You are alone.
你只有我了
I'm all you have.
接纳我吧
Let me in.
渡鸦是《律法》里提到的第一种鸟类
Raven is the first species of birds to be mentioned in the Torah.
有个人在追蕾切尔
A man came after Rachel.
他背上有个渡鸦的标志
He had a raven tattoo on his back.
蕾切尔的生日
Rachel's birthday...
每年的那一天 死亡率都会达到一年中最高
The mortality rate spikes every year on that day.
自从她出生之后
Ever since she was born,
全球死亡的人数增加了20万
over 200,000 additional dead worldwide.
他赐食给走兽和啼叫的小乌鸦
我想她是预言的一部分
I think she's part of a prophecy.
没有人会伤害你
No one will hurt you.
接纳我吧
Let me in.
没有人会伤害你
No one will hurt you.
你不会再软弱了
You won't be weak.
不会再担惊受怕
You won't be scared...
再也不会了
ever, ever again.
看看你
Look at you.
虚弱而害怕
You're weak, fearful.
相信我
Trust me.
接纳我吧 蕾切尔
Let me in, Rachel.
我可以帮你
I can help.
相信我
Trust me.
我就在这里
I'm here.
他们抛弃了你 但我在这里
They left you, but I'm here.
接纳我吧
Let me in!
她就是灭世者
She's the Destroyer of Worlds.
蕾切尔
Rachel.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表