剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
但我想说 我的工作能力很强
But I will just say, I'm so good at my job
至于他 要学英语
and in terms of him, English learning,
那些乱七八糟的 对于他...
and all of that, for him...
显然不是个好榜样
obviously, not a good example.
-他需要靠得住的人 -当然了
- He needs people he can rely on. - Absolutely.
-我... -艾妮
- And I am... - Aine!
-你好 艾蒂安 -你来迟了
- Hi, Etienne! - Vous etes en retard!
艾蒂安 骂别人"智障"可不礼貌
Etienne, it's not polite to call someone a retard.
那是法语"迟到"的意思 不是"智障"
That's... That's French for "late".
-好吧 -当然了 你肯定是开玩笑的
- Yeah. - Right, of course. Jokes.
我只是开玩笑的 理查德
I mean, I'm just jokes, Richard.
你的不守时才是个大笑话
Well, your timekeeping is a joke.
开玩笑的变成了闹笑话的
The joker has become the jokee.
我真的很抱歉 艾蒂安
I'm... Je suis desolee, Etienne.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你得给我5镑
For the five pound.
瞧吧 他会的英语其实不少
See. More English than he lets on.
没错 但老实说 这招很聪明
Yes, but in fairness, clever move.
给
Here you go.
什么
What?
我也给你准备了礼物 以免你觉得被冷落了
But I did also get you something, in case you felt left out.
哈利波特
是约翰·格里森姆的新书
It's the new John Grisham.
求你了
Please.
-你明天下午5点能过来吗 -可以
- Can you do tomorrow at 5pm? - I can!
-我可以 -你确定你半路上..
- I can. - Are you sure there won't be any...
不需要去屠龙什么的吗
dragons you have to slay en route, or...
无法保证 理查德 不 我可以保证的
There's no guarantees, Richard. No, there is!
-有保证的 -好吧 现在有保证了
- There is a guarantee. - There is a guarantee for me now.
-下午5点 -下午5点
- 5pm. - 5pm.
-好的 -没问题
- OK. - Absolutely.
好的
Ok.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Bonne nuit.
天呐
Oh, God.
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表